CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looting Champs.

Hokey Gingers

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Er, no. Australia has several states and territories which have locked down for varying lengths of time,

Melbourne and Sydney back into the hardest of lockdowns again I see Doc. I guess there’s no alternative when you’ve got 3 new confirmed cases running wild through the 6m population in Melbourne. 

When exactly do you think the Aussies lost their arsehole? Wake up ffs.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Melbourne and Sydney back into the hardest of lockdowns again I see Doc. I guess there’s no alternative when you’ve got 3 new confirmed cases running wild through the 6m population in Melbourne. 

Population is 5 million so its an epidemic.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I heard the Auld Country racked up 31 degrees today! Do you reckon Ulster would be a nice holiday destination? 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I heard the Auld Country racked up 31 degrees today! Do you reckon Ulster would be a nice holiday destination? 

It’ll drop down to the seasonal norm of -25 once the bonfires stop smouldering. I wouldn’t advise a camping holiday Gypps. Too much unexploded shit buried all over the countryside when the boyos were too pissed to ever find again.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’ll drop down to the seasonal norm of -25 once the bonfires stop smouldering. I wouldn’t advise a camping holiday Gypps. Too much unexploded shit buried all over the countryside when the boyos were too pissed to ever find again.

I've heard that a few beaches still have some of Martin and Gerry's victims under them? 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

You might want to plant a load of cotton in the back garden Stubbs. This time next year the crop will be picked and neatly stacked in the shed, ready for market. In fact poor Ed will understand when you tell him there’s simply no room for him in the shed any more, due to the bumper crop and his surprising skill as a picker.

You can take him to the market too, (attached to a rope and trotting behind the car) and hopefully get a decent price for him.

Kerching!!

Fuck, yer a cunt and a genius Bally 

The question is, what will I spend all the money on??

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

You might want to plant a load of cotton in the back garden Stubbs. This time next year the crop will be picked and neatly stacked in the shed, ready for market. In fact poor Ed will understand when you tell him there’s simply no room for him in the shed any more, due to the bumper crop and his surprising skill as a picker.

You can take him to the market too, (attached to a rope and trotting behind the car) and hopefully get a decent price for him.

Kerching!!

The irony of a former car wash lord ending up a slave himself…

Fatty must be pissing himself

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 17/07/2021 at 00:54, King Billy said:

Really? Australias various States have been in and out of the most draconian lockdowns since last March. Curfews, police brutality, interstate borders closed for months, blatant government corruption and incompetence causing thousands of avoidable deaths on a scale that would make Bozo look like a pandemic genius. If you don’t believe me because you’ve been told regularly by the cunts on Sky News or BBC or C4 how great Australia has done, spend a couple of hours online and see the real facts. Or better still ask Southerncunt. And while you’re at it check out old Donkey Face Jacinda Aherne, the gold standard of world leaders as our leftie liberal fake News liars keep repeating to the eager sheep in the U.K.  Have a listen to what she said today to the NZ public. It’s all over the internet but not a word on the usual fakestream arsehole news channels over here.

Sinister shit? 1984? Ministry of truth?

Uses for Jacinda Aderns head (or Heed)

1. Bottle opener

2. Ticket punch

3. Boot scraper (ideal for kiwi and Welsh farmers after an afternoon of shagging sheep)

4. Sellotape dispenser 

Any ideas?

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Uses for Jacinda Aderns head (or Heed)

1. Bottle opener

2. Ticket punch

3. Boot scraper (ideal for kiwi and Welsh farmers after an afternoon of shagging sheep)

4. Sellotape dispenser 

Any ideas?

Cock holster is definitely not on the list.