CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I couldn’t give a fuck if your car contains a little princess, twins, grandkids or fucking show dogs. If you drive like a cunt you’ll be treated like a cunt. Anyone who feels the need to put such stickers on their cars should be fed, feet first, through a series of rotating knives, and then burnt with fire.

What fucking shits me is are the cunts who drive dangerously close to your rear bumper when doing 50 plus. They can obviously see it’s a family car and more than likely the 2 child seats in the rear. Why this doesn’t twig in their pea sized brains must be because they’re simple minded fuckwits and base cunts. The fact that the vast majority are women says it all- the inability to actually think 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I couldn’t give a fuck if your car contains a little princess, twins, grandkids or fucking show dogs. If you drive like a cunt you’ll be treated like a cunt. Anyone who feels the need to put such stickers on their cars should be fed, feet first, through a series of rotating knives, and then burnt with fire.

Mask wanker on board.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What fucking shits me is are the cunts who drive dangerously close to your rear bumper when doing 50 plus. They can obviously see it’s a family car and more than likely the 2 child seats in the rear. Why this doesn’t twig in their pea sized brains must be because they’re simple minded fuckwits and base cunts. The fact that the vast majority are women says it all- the inability to actually think 

If any twat does that to me I just press the windscreen wash. It's a bit of a thrill to see soapy suds arch over my car"s roof to land on the cunts windscreen. They fucking soon drop back.

No need to thank me