CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is my site and I allow wankers like you to post for my entertainment. Nothing has changed, Ape. 

I was dubious about your alleged connections to Proper's racket until you revealed to the board the exact date that I would be released from The Cooler after seven months of totally unjustified porridge. 

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The patron saint of false cancer diagnoses.

We mustn’t give up hope. One day it won’t be a false alarm. Even he can’t defy nature for ever. I would genuinely be happy for him if he grew the best tumour on here, as long as it was protruding from his arse like a Titanic class iceberg.

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fit a towhook and keep pressing the brake pedal at random/

Slightly off topic but did you have your massive bellend trapped in the zip of your heavy duty work trousers when  that new avatar pic was taken?

Just asking.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was dubious about your alleged connections to Proper's racket until you revealed to the board the exact date that I would be released from The Cooler after seven months of totally unjustified porridge. 

See your pm 😉 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

🤮ffs.

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only time I would be happy seeing one of these would be if it said 'Frank on board' in the rear window of a hearse.

Fuck off.

No need for a sign. The 1000's of Blow Flies in the window, trying to get away from the cunt, would be a dead give away.

• Like 1