CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sometimes I lie. 

Ok, so explain to everyone how you managed to give your toad three likes for the same post, and then remove them almost immediately after they were noticed. You’re clearly not just a standard member on here, so why not just come clean? 

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Ok, so explain to everyone how you managed to give your toad three likes for the same post, and then remove them almost immediately after they were noticed. You’re clearly not just a standard member on here, so why not just come clean? 

A complete meltdown. An obsession. You’re finished here son.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Thanks Bill. I’m not really sure what’s got the toad so animated - Frank is the likely reason.

This ‘toad’ thing…I’m scared to leave the hospice. It’s cruel, but it’s genius. I think you’ve finished me here if I’m being honest.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox the information I have dug up on you has been passed on to Ape. 

I don't know if you're just logged on and not actually browsing the site, so I will give you some additional time. You have until 9am tomorrow morning.

If I mysteriously get fucked off in the meantime, Ape has been instructed to release the information in my absence. Should he get fucked off, I will email every single member I'm in contact with off-site to send them the information. You only have one choice.

FFS, what are you trying to achieve? I can see you didn't identify Lady P's real name, but there was enough information for those who haven't yet identified her to do so.

Please remember, we all say things on here that are a bit dodgy and some of us may have difficulty accounting for our words if up in front of the authorities. I would for one and so would you too, so we are all in the same boat. Don't shit in it, drop your guts outside.

Some people give too much info out and that is ultimately the root of the problem. Don't make matters worse.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I saw Valerie Singleton doing that while Floella Benjamin egged her on at Centre Court in 1976. I was sat three rows down, splattered.

I remember. The Duchess of Kent tapped me on the shoulder and said "look at the state of that fucking cunt!" Cliff Richard was sat just in front of me, he started weeping and mumbling the lyrics to 'Devil Woman'.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember. The Duchess of Kent tapped me on the shoulder and said "look at the state of that fucking cunt!" Cliff Richard was sat just in front of me, he started weeping and mumbling the lyrics to 'Devil Woman'.

Clotted cream and remnants of endometrium. Mother took to me with a fine toothed comb because I got nits off Dandy Nichols in the next seat who stunk of dead people’s wee.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This ‘toad’ thing…I’m scared to leave the hospice. It’s cruel, but it’s genius. I think you’ve finished me here if I’m being honest.

You do know that you're going to have to play Frank's dancing monkey until the end of your days on here, right?

It'll probably be him who ends you, just sooner rather than later if he gets bored of you. You'll be in the middle of slagging some cunt off for his amusement and he'll sneak up behind you in a deathly silent pair of moccasins - you won't even feel the knife puncture your kidneys - you'll just feel strangely weak and lightheaded as the shock sets in and he effortlessly throws you to the wolves.

All of this has happened before, and it will happen again.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Clotted cream and remnants of endometrium. Mother took to me with a fine toothed comb because I got nits off Dandy Nichols in the next seat who stunk of dead people’s wee.

I once caught 'herpetic lice' off Steve Irwin.

Obviously that was before he got stang in the heart by a fish.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox the information I have dug up on you has been passed on to Ape. 

I don't know if you're just logged on and not actually browsing the site, so I will give you some additional time. You have until 9am tomorrow morning.

If I mysteriously get fucked off in the meantime, Ape has been instructed to release the information in my absence. Should he get fucked off, I will email every single member I'm in contact with off-site to send them the information. You only have one choice.

Fascinating.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh well done. Based on recent experience Ape is likely to forget this bullshit as soon as he's read it. Try picking a punter less forgetful to give some substance to your threat.

• Like 1