CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

7 hours ago, Admin said:

FFS, what are you trying to achieve? I can see you didn't identify Lady P's real name, but there was enough information for those who haven't yet identified her to do so.

Please remember, we all say things on here that are a bit dodgy and some of us may have difficulty accounting for our words if up in front of the authorities. I would for one and so would you too, so we are all in the same boat. Don't shit in it, drop your guts outside.

Some people give too much info out and that is ultimately the root of the problem. Don't make matters worse.

Just a bit of payback, P.

You're right, I wouldn't ever reveal Pen or anyone else's name if I knew it as like you say, we're all in it together. The reason I did it isn't because of some stupid shit to do with avatars, but because of how LP has been trying to doxx @Stubby Pecker for a good few years. Whilst his name has never been posted on the main board, it's been bandied about via PM and Pen has allegedly made comments in relation to his activities that have been garnered by stalking his FB page.

I'm not going to post anything else about Pen, I hope that was enough to make it think twice about fucking about with people's real world lives, though. As for Drew, I know fuck all, I just wanted to wind the drunken little cunt up. But even if I did, I wouldn't have posted anything as he hasn't acted like a weird stalking cunt. Honour amongst cunts and all that.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back to the current topic. The day that I will worry (although I will not worry very much) is when Baws announces that he has got a cctv camera pointing at me.

Do you remember when you posted that you suspected certain people had hired a hitman to bump you off? You said that you'd noticed red dots on your chest when you opened the curtains. @Cuntybaws responded:

"please please let it be cancer."

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're right, I wouldn't ever reveal Pen or anyone else's name if I knew it as like you say, we're all in it together. The reason I did it isn't because of some stupid shit to do with avatars, but because of how LP has been trying to doxx @Stubby Pecker for a good few years. Whilst his name has never been posted on the main board, it's been bandied about via PM and Pen has allegedly made comments in relation to his activities that have been garnered by stalking his FB page.

I'm not going to post anything else about Pen, I hope that was enough to make it think twice about fucking about with people's real world lives, though. As for Drew, I know fuck all, I just wanted to wind the drunken little cunt up. But even if I did, I wouldn't have posted anything as he hasn't acted like a weird stalking cunt. Honour amongst cunts and all that.

There is a real problem with some kinds of information even if you have it .. the problem is that releasing it can cause far more problems than it is worth. As to avatars what about that sinister creepy one that you are currently using?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You stupid little cunt.

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ok, so explain to everyone how you managed to give your toad three likes for the same post, and then remove them almost immediately after they were noticed. You’re clearly not just a standard member on here, so why not just come clean? 

Jeeze, this has happened before - not an everyday event but certainly not uncommon, rather like a post being replicated several times over. A handful of posters only noticed the "like" replication for no other reason than being obsessed with Frank :rolleyes:.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeeze, this has happened before - not an everyday event but certainly not uncommon, rather like a post being replicated several times over. A handful of posters only noticed the "like" replication for no other reason than being obsessed with Frank :rolleyes:.

@Ape™️, there you are, I  knew there was a plausible explanation. I am just surprised that it took her 10 hours to think of one though, seeing as she is so clever.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's almost impossible to comprehend the mentality of the average punter on here, Mrs R. I might appear a little more charismatic than most, but some of these cunts are totally obsessed with poor old Frank. Who do I turn to? 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You'd better be looking over your shoulder next time you're scavenging for your dinner in Caister Recycling Centre as I'm planning to bop you over the skull and tip you in the 'Non-Recyclables' skip with all the other waste. You've been warned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's almost impossible to comprehend the mentality of the average punter on here, Mrs R. I might appear a little more charismatic than most, but some of these cunts are totally obsessed with poor old Frank. Who do I turn to? 

Pop round to the Athenaeum Coffee Room at 16.00, we'll have a chat. Bring money.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Head on into traffic?

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember. The Duchess of Kent tapped me on the shoulder and said "look at the state of that fucking cunt!" Cliff Richard was sat just in front of me, he started weeping and mumbling the lyrics to 'Devil Woman'.

At least the cunt didn't started singing. I hate tennis but that would have taken the fucking biscuit.