CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just a bit of payback, P.

You're right, I wouldn't ever reveal Pen or anyone else's name if I knew it as like you say, we're all in it together. The reason I did it isn't because of some stupid shit to do with avatars, but because of how LP has been trying to doxx @Stubby Pecker for a good few years. Whilst his name has never been posted on the main board, it's been bandied about via PM and Pen has allegedly made comments in relation to his activities that have been garnered by stalking his FB page.

I'm not going to post anything else about Pen, I hope that was enough to make it think twice about fucking about with people's real world lives, though. As for Drew, I know fuck all, I just wanted to wind the drunken little cunt up. But even if I did, I wouldn't have posted anything as he hasn't acted like a weird stalking cunt. Honour amongst cunts and all that.

Partially true. Pen has mentioned my real name here on the forums, the disgusting little shit cunt. Good luck trawling through the 100 odd thousand posts of pointless shite it’s written to find out. Like you say, you’d need to be fucking unhinged to really dox someone on this dog turd of a site and, thanks to like minded individuals here, I know pens real name and address. If it ever interferes with my real world life and specifically mentions things here that I’ve posted about my kids of Facebook I’ll be paying a visit to inflict pain and broken bones followed by slitting it’s stupid fucking throat 

12 hours ago, Frank said:

It's almost impossible to comprehend the mentality of the average punter on here, Mrs R. I might appear a little more charismatic than most, but some of these cunts are totally obsessed with poor old Frank. Who do I turn to? 

Turn to a bottle of drain cleaner and a pint glass you fucking ponce 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Turn to a bottle of drain cleaner and a pint glass you fucking ponce 

Are you a major shareholder in Domestos, Stubbs? Multiple posts from you, espousing the benefits of bleach as a throat lubricant has got me thinking so. The Corner is no place for product placement you entrepreneurial opportunistic cunt.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Partially true. Pen has mentioned my real name here on the forums, the disgusting little shit cunt. Good luck trawling through the 100 odd thousand posts of pointless shite it’s written to find out. Like you say, you’d need to be fucking unhinged to really dox someone on this dog turd of a site and, thanks to like minded individuals here, I know pens real name and address. If it ever interferes with my real world life and specifically mentions things here that I’ve posted about my kids of Facebook I’ll be paying a visit to inflict pain and broken bones followed by slitting it’s stupid fucking throat 

I have no idea who you are or where you might be in the world. I only know that you’re as thick as mud. Although it’s been a while since I’ve bothered you, winding up your tiny bonce back then gave me more pleasure than life itself. 

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ all cunting mighty. Is this true?

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have no idea who you are or where you might be in the world. I only know that you’re as thick as mud. Although it’s been a while since I’ve bothered you, winding up your tiny bonce back then gave me more pleasure than life itself. 

Lumbricus frankosii. 

Spoken, from the heart, like the disgusting worm you are. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have been up on the moors today looking for the hound of the Baskervilles Tim, have you ever seen the hound?

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Oh when my love, my darling
You've left me here alone
I'll walk the streets of London
Which once seemed all our own
The vast suburban churches
Together we have found
The ones which smelt of gaslight
The ones in incense drown.

53 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you a major shareholder in Domestos, Stubbs? Multiple posts from you, espousing the benefits of bleach as a throat lubricant has got me thinking so. The Corner is no place for product placement you entrepreneurial opportunistic cunt.

If you’d done your research, silly cunt, you’d know the bleach offer is an old corner tradition. For you however, I’d suggest a pint of petrol and lit match 

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have been up on the moors today looking for the hound of the Baskervilles Tim, have you ever seen the hound?

Next time you venture out please put your foot in a rabbit hole, break your ankle and die of dehydration and exposure over the course of a few days 

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Those in glass houses Francisco 

Just remember, you’re the ponce who openly dresses like a complete fucking bender and gleefully posts photos of such rampant gayness on this site.

Die of real cancer

54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you’d done your research, silly cunt, you’d know the bleach offer is an old corner tradition. For you however, I’d suggest a pint of petrol and lit match 

Any cunt knows that, you’re just kicking the arse out of it. Knock it off.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any cunt knows that, you’re just kicking the arse out of it. Knock it off.

You used to be on good terms with Stubby... Frank has seeped into your veins like black tar heroin. You'll do anything just to get a little taste of him.

You have strayed far from your original path Dyslexic-san... 

• Like 1