CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You are like a broken record - obviously not real, just some fool getting carried away with being threatening - next thing we know, you'll have laddered your tights.

Love ProfB xxx

Put the rusk down, slip out of your Pamper, climb over the cot rails and assume the position.

On 19/07/2021 at 16:20, Decimus said:

Good afternoon, you shit cataloguing, deviant little cunt. 

💩

Your therapist doesn't seem to be having much luck, to me it appears obvious, your lack of potty training when you were young indicates a predisposition with scat.

You're welcome, that will be £250 for the consultation.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How about I put a nom up that I’ve already done…how embarrassing would that be, simpleton?

If he has Alzheimer's, you should be more sympathetic. I'm sure that Billy Connolly is a close personal friend of yours. Su Pollard told me he was anyway.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he has Alzheimer's, you should be more sympathetic. I'm sure that Billy Connolly is a close personal friend of yours. Su Pollard told me he was anyway.

A man takes his wife to get tested for covid. Two days later he gets a call from the Dr.

Dr: "I'm afraid we've got your wife's test mixed up. She either has alzheimer's or covid".

Man: "What am I supposed to do"?

Dr: "Take her for a very long walk and leave her there. If she makes it back home, don't open the door".  

Here all week 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A man takes his wife to get tested for covid. Two days later he gets a call from the Dr.

Dr: "I'm afraid we've got your wife's test mixed up. She either has alzheimer's or covid".

Man: "What am I supposed to do"?

Dr: "Take her for a very long walk and leave her there. If she makes it back home, don't open the door".  

Here all week 

weak.

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I love the way I’m being discussed by two of the lowest ranking dopes on here. 

On 18/07/2021 at 18:33,  Ape™️ said: 

“This place” ranks high amongst many things I don’t give a shit about. 

The good news is your condition is clearly advancing. Dozy little cunt.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, Drew, you nosey cunt, it's none of your business.

Change your avatar before midnight or face the fucking consequences.

What is it with you and avatars? Have you an aversion to teeth? Blacks? Anyone more physically attractive than you? I need to know or there will be consequences. Are you tetchy because Hemsby and Scratby are about to be invaded by London chavs and their offspring?

On The Ball Bollox.

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

What is it with you and avatars? Have you an aversion to teeth? Blacks? Anyone more physically attractive than you? I need to know or there will be consequences. Are you tetchy because Hemsby and Scratby are about to be invaded by London chavs and their offspring?

On The Ball Bollox.

In the simplest of terms, certain visages trigger me. There's no rhyme or reason, and even if there was, I'd hardly feel the need to explain myself to you. 

Luckily for you, I can tolerate whoever that Kenny Rogers gone bent cunt is that you've had for the last few years. Know this though, if you ever mix it up and I disapprove, I will continuously fucking hound you until you change it. 

Consider that a warning in advance and the only one you will ever get.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In the simplest of terms, certain visages trigger me. There's no rhyme or reason, and even if there was, I'd hardly feel the need to explain myself to you. 

Luckily for you, I can tolerate whoever that Kenny Rogers gone bent cunt is that you've had for the last few years. Know this though, if you ever mix it up and I disapprove, I will continuously fucking hound you until you change it. 

Consider that a warning in advance and the only one you will ever get.

Kenny fucking Rogers!?. Its Oliver fucking Reed, a proper fucking geezer who'd have these fucking wokies for breakfast whilst snorting coke off a whores snatch while balls deep in another hooker. God I miss him and his like.