CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jemma James

Cunty BigBollox

Watched this fat sow being interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning and while I do have sympathy for the front line NHS staff that put in hard shifts because they need a decent income and have a desire to make a difference in what they do as a job, this fucking mouthpiece does not represent the nurses seeking pay rises in a very good light. Admittedly not even I would want to cover her food bill looking at the size of the heffer - think Hattie Jacques in Carry-On doctor but a couple of stone bulkier, but, she doesn't have kids which we all know, other than the mortgage, is the biggest drain on the family finances and, it turns out she is not working because of 'Long Covid' - this will shortly become the new modern fibromyalgia, which coincidentally, she also has.

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Watched this fat sow being interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning and while I do have sympathy for the front line NHS staff that put in hard shifts because they need a decent income and have a desire to make a difference in what they do as a job, this fucking mouthpiece does not represent the nurses seeking pay rises in a very good light. Admittedly not even I would want to cover her food bill looking at the size of the heffer - think Hattie Jacques in Carry-On doctor but a couple of stone bulkier, but, she doesn't have kids which we all know, other than the mortgage, is the biggest drain on the family finances and, it turns out she is not working because of 'Long Covid' - this will shortly become the new modern fibromyalgia, which coincidentally, she also has.

She is also bipolar and has got PTSD as well.

Saw a story on line about 51 year old fella who caught covid after watching the england v Croatia game at his local with lots of others. Went to hospital and passed away. The report didn't mention any comorbidities he may have had. However the photo of him showed him to be  least 4 stone overweight and posing in front of a huge 'fuck off' quadruple decker cheeseburger. Just saying nah wot aah mean, like? 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw a story on line about 51 year old fella who caught covid after watching the england v Croatia game at his local with lots of others. Went to hospital and passed away. The report didn't mention any comorbidities he may have had. However the photo of him showed him to be  least 4 stone overweight and posing in front of a huge 'fuck off' quadruple decker cheeseburger. Just saying nah wot aah mean, like? 

Qualify this assertion.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I am not sure how well you are judging weight from what you see .. a lot of these folk are far more overweight than that weighing in at 20 stone plus. I would suspect that in the case of corono some of the weight will have fallen through dehydration by the time they reach you. Added to this is that we have had more than 30 years of binge drinking with some of the oldest binge drinkers now in their 50s.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not sure how well you are judging weight from what you see .. a lot of these folk are far more overweight than that weighing in at 20 stone plus. I would suspect that in the case of corono some of the weight will have fallen through dehydration by the time they reach you. Added to this is that we have had more than 30 years of binge drinking with some of the oldest binge drinkers now in their 50s.

I need to get hold of some of this 'Binge'. Do they sell it in Morrisons?

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No twat will touch her to give her that.

If you caught Covid 19 on your helmet, would that be ‘Long Covid’ or ‘Dong Covid’?

Definitely wouldn’t be the ‘Vagina Variant’ unless you picked it up in the non gender specific toilets at Burtons when you were in buying some Y Fronts.

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'll get on it straight away.

With all due respect,

CBB

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Change your avatars you pair of dim witted spackers

Its hard to tell who posting the latest drivel 

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That wanker Dickless forced me to do it.  Don't cooler him though as his presence on the site makes everyone else feel a little bit better about their own existence.

What happened, did you change your avatar again to something completely disgusting? Was it a picture of a midget sucking off a giraffe? 

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That wanker Dickless forced me to do it.  Don't cooler him though as his presence on the site makes everyone else feel a little bit better about their own existence.

Take yer medicine and shut it Drew. You’ve be told by the evil one that you’re a cunt and fuck me she’s right for once