CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Neil

Had the misfortune of seeing the latest trailer for C4 full of deviant,queers,gays,trannies,jihabs et al along with the biggest waste of skin that is Grayson Perry proclaiming that "This is different,  you better get used to it" No fucking thanks you cunts, thats another thing that will never go on in my house,they can all go and drown in their own spunk the fucking sick cunts.

• Like 1

He`s right about getting used to it though. We all comply in rolling our eyes or shrugging our shoulders, shout stuff at the tv or squeeze the remote to death in a race whilst trying to change the channel asap before some hideous image displays itself in our homes. The only answer is not to watch. God knows where we`ll be in 50 yrs time, love is love and the heart wants what the heart wants. Isn`t that right Dapple...Fido...random farm animal....

At least this stuff is corralled into one concentrated and therefore avoidable blob on Channel Four.

I guess the true 'Alamo Moment' is when you're watching hitherto proper, clean-nobbed old hetro TV like, say, SAS Who Dares Wins and Ant Middleton is instructing the recruits to tumble backwards into freezing water, filled with sharks, jellyfish and old shopping trolleys - at which point some strapping former rugby player steps forward and goes  'but won't that smudge my mascara, sweetie?'

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Had the misfortune of seeing the latest trailer for C4 full of deviant,queers,gays,trannies,jihabs et al along with the biggest waste of skin that is Grayson Perry proclaiming that "This is different,  you better get used to it" No fucking thanks you cunts, thats another thing that will never go on in my house,they can all go and drown in their own spunk the fucking sick cunts.

The Chinks or Russkies may as well invade because there’s fuck all this generation are going to be able to do about it. They must be pissing themselves laughing at the sickening decline of the feeble west and its generation of precious wankers and weirdos. I’m moving to Uganda.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They also seem to allow this very creepy, weird and sinister man to perform in front front of children and other impressionable young people.

You do know that by succumbing and changing your avatar to a long haired bloke you are…erm, inviting trouble, Pen?

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Chinks or Russkies may as well invade because there’s fuck all this generation are going to be able to do about it. They must be pissing themselves laughing at the sickening decline of the feeble west and its generation of precious wankers and weirdos. I’m moving to Uganda.

Looked at the Olympic medal table and the fucking chinks are top. I fucking hate 'em. 

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of all the places you mention Uganda- rife with AIDS, Ebola, rampant arse rape and an all round shite hole

You and punkers would be great mates 

You try your usual mincing down the street in Kampala. You’ll be ‘Stubless Pecker’ in ten minutes flat. The women with flapjack tits will see to that, clueless.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This cunt represents where society seems to be heading. I said this before, but can you imagine those young men who were called to war watching this?

Jesus fucking Christ!! I thought Mick and Mairead Philpott’s performance, after burning their kids, was the worst crying  scene i’d ever seen but this fucking pooftah takes the biscuit! Do people actually watch cunts like this and find it entertaining? I fear I am losing touch with the real world.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Jesus fucking Christ!! I thought Mick and Mairead Philpott’s performance, after burning their kids, was the worst crying  scene i’d ever seen but this fucking pooftah takes the biscuit! Do people actually watch cunts like this and find it entertaining? I fear I am losing touch with the real world.

If it meant that this cunt died I would go gay for the time it took to fuck him to death.

On 24/07/2021 at 08:02, Dawn Chorus said:

They also seem to allow this very creepy, weird and sinister man to perform in front front of children and other impressionable young people.

So what? They let you approach the public asking to see their tickets, but tbf you did still wear men’s clothes then.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This cunt represents where society seems to be heading. I said this before, but can you imagine those young men who were called to war watching this?

Simon Cowell needs hung, drawn and quartering for the damage he’s caused to this country. Frank too.

• Like 1