CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sean Connery

camberwell gypsy

Watching a programme on him, and all the talking heads on the programme picking out different parts and fawning over him. "What a fantastic actor"......"He can morph into any role with ease". Of course he can. Because he sounds exactly the same in each fucking role. 

1. A Iranian Prince- "I shit here on my throne, lishening to the thish nonshence.

2. A Russian-  submarine captain- "Thish vesshell is a shitting duck"

3. Jamesh Bond- "May I shit here Missh Moneypenny"?

4. A Friar in medieval Italy- "I shit amongsht you, brothers and I lishen to your viewsh".

I don't know about you, but this cunt fell off the lucky tree and smacked into every branch on the way down. 

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watching a programme on him, and all the talking heads on the programme picking out different parts and fawning over him. "What a fantastic actor"......"He can morph into any role with ease". Of course he can. Because he sounds exactly the same in each fucking role. 

1. A Iranian Prince- "I shit here on my throne, lishening to the thish nonshence.

4. A Friar in medieval Italy- "I shit amongsht you, brothers and I lishen to your viewsh".

I don't know about you, but this cunt fell off the lucky tree and smacked into every branch on the way down. 

Gyps what are you expecting from us? This dead cunt and his acting skills.. or lack of, has been done over and over and over again. How can you sit there on a Sunday afternoon and think what the Corner might need is another Sean fucking Connery nomination? I’ve got the idiot Ape requesting password reminders three times a day, Decs doing emails, and the insecure Wolfie back in the frame. Do something else you thick cunt. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps what are you expecting from us? This dead cunt and his acting skills.. or lack of, has been done over and over and over again. How can you sit there on a Sunday afternoon and think what the Corner might need is another Sean fucking Connery nomination? I’ve got the idiot Ape requesting password reminders three times a day, Decs doing emails, and the insecure Wolfie back in the frame. Do something else you thick cunt. 

Shut up you bastard 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's so much shit in the nom it's beginning to read like a posting from Dickless.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The man with two redeeming features: looking middle-aged/old from the age of twenty five and delivering an equally time-warped performance every single time. The Highlander pretty much illustrates his career.