CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead Jewish Comics

Last Cunt Standing

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Post removed” Mr Roops? Protecting your Jew baiting friends again? Why don’t you just delete me bottlejob? You think you’re going to make me go away with your 🔺bollocks.

No fucking way. Just the opposite, wanker. You don’t really believe this is the first site i’ve been booted off do you? 

Forget you inadvertently admitting that you troll the 'net but do you really think that you're the only retard I've dealt with? Right now I have where you need to be - caged up, on public display, entertaining the puntership with your nightly forays into thrombie induced madness.

Incidentally,  

On 21/08/2021 at 01:26, judgetwi said:

Mr Roops, how about this for “oblique references to paedophilia” then? Any red triangles for your boy then 🔺?

I won’t bother with the blatant and consistent anti Semitism as we all know you can’t wear a t shirt because of your Einsatzgruppen tattoo. You really are a piece of work aren’t you Mr Roops?

Fucking fake.

One moment you're blubbing about a post on site, the next you howl like a banshee that a post has been removed. No worries, the straitjacket that fits you so well has a lifetime guarantee.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Post removed” Mr Roops? Protecting your Jew baiting friends again? Why don’t you just delete me bottlejob? You think you’re going to make me go away with your 🔺bollocks.

No fucking way. Just the opposite, wanker. You don’t really believe this is the first site i’ve been booted off do you? 

Stop your insistent moaning you stupid fucking yid. No cunt gives a fuck about your self induced predicament with admin so quit reminding us of how hard done you are

Guest judgetwi
On 22/08/2021 at 08:30, Mrs Roops said:

Forget you inadvertently admitting that you troll the 'net but do you really think that you're the only retard I've dealt with? Right now I have where you need to be - caged up, on public display, entertaining the puntership with your nightly forays into thrombie induced madness.

Incidentally,  

One moment you're blubbing about a post on site, the next you howl like a banshee that a post has been removed. No worries, the straitjacket that fits you so well has a lifetime guarantee.

“Howl like a banshee” Mr Roops? Are you sure about that mate?

I think we know who is being shut down here. 🔺

Fake, fraud, fucking wokie wanker.

Guest judgetwi
On 22/08/2021 at 12:27, Stubby Pecker said:

Stop your insistent moaning you stupid fucking yid. No cunt gives a fuck about your self induced predicament with admin so quit reminding us of how hard done you are

“Yid”? Fucking hell! Have you seen this Mr Roops? (the author of “site rules”.) What the fuck are you going to do about this? Must be worth a 🔺surely?

Oh no, that was invented just for me wasn’t it?

I love being treated differently from everyone else by a loser like you. It gives me the fucking horn knowing you are shit scared of me. 

Of course, the fact that you are a trannie soon puts the damper on that but we can’t have it all our own way can we Mr Roops?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Yid”? Fucking hell! Have you seen this Mr Roops? (the author of “site rules”.) What the fuck are you going to do about this? Must be worth a 🔺surely?

I love being treated differently from everyone else by a loser like you. It gives me the fucking horn knowing you are shit scared of me. 

Of course, the fact that you are a trannie soon puts the damper on that but we can’t have it all our own way can we Mr Roops?

How embarassing.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking Ada, have you not got an upstairs window to go and lick? This is the most embarrassing shit I’ve seen on here since the days of Brony Keef and his Katana. Give it a rest you prick. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Change the record you fence rattling hook nosed wanker

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yep

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

How embarassing.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucking Ada, have you not got an upstairs window to go and lick? This is the most embarrassing shit I’ve seen on here since the days of Brony Keef and his Katana. Give it a rest you prick. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Change the record you fence rattling hook nosed wanker

The United Nations. 

On 23/08/2021 at 22:54, judgetwi said:

I’ll bet, en route to his final shower, your Grandad, head-shaven, naked, emaciated, beaten and starved, complained less than you, you pathetic shitcunt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll bet, en route to his final shower, your Grandad, head-shaven, naked, emaciated, beaten and starved, complained less than you, you pathetic shitcunt.

DC. Have you always had the uncontrollable urge to jump on any passing wagon with a band on it?

Just asking?

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My mate at school was caught having a wank in the shower. Fucking ruined our trip to Auschwitz. 

Here all week, already.