CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead Jewish Comics

Last Cunt Standing

Much debate around the book club dinner table tonight surrounding the funniest Jewish comic, triggered of course by the death of Jackie Mason. The funny bastard made it to 93, but it’s a bit of a cunt I won’t hear him again. Mel Brooks was of course mentioned, Larry David, Joan Rivers, Garry Shandling, Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal were all given plaudits. A few purists suggested Phil Silvers and Gene Wilder, while the woman proposing Roseanne Barr I suspect won’t be invited again. I learned however that Jerry Sadowitz is criminally unknown in this part of the world, and with no video clips to support my case I am afraid the top-hatted misanthrope was ranked lower than Ben Fucking Stiller. Philistine Cunts. 

The book we had all read was passable, but quickly forgotten. Unlike Jackie. 

Oh, and by the way, "book club dinner table", what the fuck? Why do people need to be told what to read now?

Unless the car keys hit the bowl later, after a few lambrinis, you need to man the fuck up!

• Like 4

Jerry Sadowitz pushed the envelope for sure but most of his jokes weren't that good. Great close up magician though and he outed Jimmy Saville years beforehand so the balance tips in his favour "like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl, on a see-saw.........opposite, a dwarf."

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Much debate around the book club dinner table tonight surrounding the funniest Jewish comic, triggered of course by the death of Jackie Mason. The funny bastard made it to 93, but it’s a bit of a cunt I won’t hear him again. Mel Brooks was of course mentioned, Larry David, Joan Rivers, Garry Shandling, Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal were all given plaudits. A few purists suggested Phil Silvers and Gene Wilder, while the woman proposing Roseanne Barr I suspect won’t be invited again. I learned however that Jerry Sadowitz is criminally unknown in this part of the world, and with no video clips to support my case I am afraid the top-hatted misanthrope was ranked lower than Ben Fucking Stiller. Philistine Cunts. 

Sammy Davis Jr. 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, and by the way, "book club dinner table", what the fuck? Why do people need to be told what to read now?

Unless the car keys hit the bowl later, after a few lambrinis, you need to man the fuck up!

Man the fuck up? I’d wager the good doc goes purely to “fuck a man up (the wrong ‘un)”. Most likely a drunken Abo

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s all a bit geriatric for my tastes, but the old ducks that host used to run a winery and I’m determined to put a big dent in their cellar. Superficial musings on the characterisation in some supermarket potboiler is a small price to pay. With this crowd all you really need to do is make some dodgy reference to a classical text or a Booker winner and they’ll nod away long enough not to notice you necking a half bottle of good stuff. Also guarantees me a reward nosh from the wife who thinks it’s great I engage with her mates. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s all a bit geriatric for my tastes, but the old ducks that host used to run a winery and I’m determined to put a big dent in their cellar. Superficial musings on the characterisation in some supermarket potboiler is a small price to pay. With this crowd all you really need to do is make some dodgy reference to a classical text or a Booker winner and they’ll nod away long enough not to notice you necking a half bottle of good stuff. Also guarantees me a reward nosh from the wife who thinks it’s great I engage with her mates. 

You fickle, manipulative and shallow cunt. I think we’re related.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ann Frank for me. Hilarious ending.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 25/07/2021 at 15:19, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. In what way is this a cunt nomination? This is just some arsehole bragging about his middle class lifestyle, his dinner parties and his faux posh “book club”. Am I supposed to be impressed Bertie? Do me a favour mate.

You are a long fucking way from Islington Bertie boy. Or maybe you’re not?