CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead Jewish Comics

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is how its done motherfucker. You filthy French cunts would probably eat the poor bastard- you've got form with amphibians

Smooth newt - Wikipedia

Fuck off  

I’ve just had an urgent email from David Icke Stubbs. I can’t reveal too much but I can tell you that the amphibian in the pic is a senior member of the Royal Family and Fergie has authorised your termination by MI5. Be Alert. They know you’ve got a massive hand.

On 01/08/2021 at 23:22, ratcum said:

give me Maria Schneider and that plate of butter and I'll show you a fuckin record

Never mind that shite ratty old fruit, did you hear about the Jew who loved flowers but was too much of a tight cunt to buy them?

He deliberately ran over a kid right outside his house

On 10/08/2021 at 21:07, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite ratty old fruit, did you hear about the Jew who loved flowers but was too much of a tight cunt to buy them?

Wasn’t that the same guy who prayed every Saturday at the synagogue, pleading with God to help him win the lottery.

After a year without a win God spoke to him and said..’Even I can’t make it happen unless you buy a fucking ticket.’

• Like 1

On 01/08/2021 at 20:47, Roadkill said:

Its how he would have wanted to go...

RemorsefulEvenApatosaur-max-1mb.gif

Live scenes from Dover as hundreds of locals, led by Mr Eric Cuntman have been repelling immigrants coming ashore from dinghies. When asked for the reason Mr Cuntman said "If that useless c*** Patel won't do anything, we'll f***** sort the b******* out ourselves". With this he marched off yelling "Hold them. Hold them". 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Live scenes from Dover as hundreds of locals, led by Mr Eric Cuntman have been repelling immigrants coming ashore from dinghies. When asked for the reason Mr Cuntman said "If that useless c*** Patel won't do anything, we'll f***** sort the b******* out ourselves". With this he marched off yelling "Hold them. Hold them". 

You forgot the 5' 2" Ulsterman who was with him shouting "NO SURRENDER!".

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2021 at 21:07, Stubby Pecker said:

quality

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

She's dead , you aren't into corpses are you ? Holy Jimmy Saville !

State your reasons for being here and tell me what your plan of action is going forward. 

I've reviewed your posts to date and I can't say that I like the cut of your fucking jib.

Impress me.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. Lina Heydrich, Magda Goebbels, Eva Braun, Irma Grese to name but a few in his dusty, cobweb encrusted wank bank.

“Post removed” Mr Roops? Protecting your Jew baiting friends again? Why don’t you just delete me bottlejob? You think you’re going to make me go away with your 🔺bollocks.

No fucking way. Just the opposite, wanker. You don’t really believe this is the first site i’ve been booted off do you?