CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntage with a massive fear of roundabouts.

ProfB

It’s simples, get in the correct lane & go round when it’s clear & safe to do so.

Why then do folk miss 5 chances to go, then cut up the ProfB automative? Today, a 200 year old granny in a ’08 Kia (red) just drifted into my lane - she’s on my dash cam. Then the ruddy daft mare put her foot down & nearly hit a skip wagon.

Or traffic circles as they call them in the US & Upper Volta.

STAY IN LANE. Stay Safe.

39 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Today, a 200 year old granny in a ’08 Kia (red) just drifted into my lane - she’s on my dash cam.

That’ll be Pen. Probably got his cock tangled up in the steering wheel again. He’s quite a bit older than that too. Check your dash cam footage. If there’s no child seats in the car that’s him OK.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’ll be Pen. Probably got his cock tangled up in the steering wheel again. He’s quite a bit older than that too. Check your dash cam footage. If there’s no child seats in the car that’s him OK.

It was more likely to be your big fat toothless mouth, that will look like a fanny with flaps.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No child seats, no passenger - King's Lynn Hardwick's, it's big with traffic lights, folk get in the wrong lane then last minute swopping & us folk who know what we are doing have to drive for others.

Probably it was Pen, I think i heard Bananarama coming from the Kia.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Its can't be a sheep as it is not wearing a mask.

Your face changes every time I am on the forum. You always look familiar, though I struggle to put a name to your face - are you Elon Muck today?

Anyway, spot on, I wear my facemask.

Love profB XXX

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

No child seats, no passenger - King's Lynn Hardwick's, it's big with traffic lights, folk get in the wrong lane then last minute swopping & us folk who know what we are doing have to drive for others.

Probably it was Pen, I think i heard Bananarama coming from the Kia.

I no longer have a car Gordon and I haven't driven one for several months .. it might be worth asking @Cuntybawswhen I last drove a car as he will know.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I no longer have a car

That extra leg of yours resting on the brake pedal finally got too much for you? Or was it the school run every day, only to sit there for hours, finally realise none of the kids were yours and drive back home on your own crying?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That extra leg of yours resting on the brake pedal finally got too much for you? Or was it the school run every day, only to sit there for hours, finally realise none of the kids were yours and drive back home on your own crying?

No it was the flood of tears from you when the dentist pull all your teeth out Bolly Bumboy.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Billy judging from the way you keep talking about it you must be totally obsessed with cock .. I bet that you have had more cock in your big fat gob and up your shit pipe than I've had hot dinners.

57 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy judging from the way you keep talking about it you must be totally obsessed with cock .. I bet that you have had more cock in your big fat gob and up your shit pipe than I've had hot dinners.

Reported for homophobia.

On 26/07/2021 at 21:52, ProfB said:

It’s simples, get in the correct lane & go round when it’s clear & safe to do so.

Why then do folk miss 5 chances to go, then cut up the ProfB automative? Today, a 200 year old granny in a ’08 Kia (red) just drifted into my lane - she’s on my dash cam. Then the ruddy daft mare put her foot down & nearly hit a skip wagon.

Or traffic circles as they call them in the US & Upper Volta.

STAY IN LANE. Stay Safe.

I’d like to drive around a roundabout for a couple of hours- with you dragging behind being flensed by the tarmac 

Fucking idiot

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy you have been outed .. your anus is so stretched that a bet dyno rod could put a drain pipe up it without it touching the side.

Yeah you got me. I should’ve thought about it before going for one of the corners big knobs. Sorry geezer.

22 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No it was the flood of tears from you when the dentist pull all your teeth out Bolly Bumboy.

Did'nt you used to be Dyson - if so I want my money back, your air-wrap is a load of bollox - I was robbed.