CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

39 year old woman wearing ‘Charlie Hebdo’ t-shirt attacked and stabbed at Speakers Corner on Sunday.

King Billy

Without knowing all the facts regarding this crime I won’t speculate as to the motive of the swarthy looking individual captured on video, responsible for this incident.

Ive adopted this stance due to the advice given out by the Met Police afterwards, despite having my own thoughts as to why it occurred.

The Met Police ‘spokesperson’ (gender not known) urged the public not to ‘speculate on the motive for the attack, until they can establish all the facts’ The brave boys and girls in blue, (other genders are available) are currently searching for the culprit, who escaped capture at the time and is presently at large. 

Guest judgetwi

I have no sympathy with this woman. She’s a foreigner, an ex  Peaceful, converted to Christianity who goes to Speakers Corner, which is run by the Peacefuls, and mouths it off. And guess what? She gets stabbed by a Peaceful! What the fuck did she expect?

The Peacefuls hate apostates even more than they hate the Infidel. Not as much as they hate Jews obviously, but it’s right up there. I’m sorry but any cunt who walks around Londonstabistan wearing a Charlie Hebdo tee shirt is fucking begging for it. You may as well have a big neon sign over your head saying “Fuck Mohammed”. 

Personally I would kick out this woman and her attacker, both god bothering primitive savages.....let them kill each other somewhere else. But this is our country now so fucking get used to it.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have no sympathy with this woman. She’s a foreigner, an ex  Peaceful, converted to Christianity who goes to Speakers Corner, which is run by the Peacefuls, and mouths it off. And guess what? She gets stabbed by a Peaceful! What the fuck did she expect?

The Peacefuls hate apostates even more than they hate the Infidel. Not as much as they hate Jews obviously, but it’s right up there. I’m sorry but any cunt who walks around Londonstabistan wearing a Charlie Hebdo tee shirt is fucking begging for it. You may as well have a big neon sign over your head saying “Fuck Mohammed”. 

Personally I would kick out this woman and her attacker, both god bothering primitive savages.....let them kill each other somewhere else. But this is our country now so fucking get used to it.

I'm surprised that you haven't had a knife plunged in to your five chins yet, Jewdie. What with you wizzing around Tower Hamlets on your Star of David emblazoned scooter, clutching a small doll done up to look like a dead Palestinian baby.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm surprised that you haven't had a knife plunged in to your five chins yet, Jewdie. What with you wizzing around Tower Hamlets on your Star of David emblazoned scooter, clutching a small doll done up to look like a dead Palestinian baby.

I’d like that but I’m in the stratosphere with Gods of Cuntery as we speak….

On 28/07/2021 at 00:53, camberwell gypsy said:

There's enough CCTV in Londinium to track the cunt. Or do they just use it to prove if someone's not picked up their dog's shit? 

People do like to get away with leaving a big sticky turd if they can.

Alternatively, they lovingly toss it into a transparent bag.

Best to scrap it up when it's frozen as I prev posted?

Edited by ProfB
missed ly off lovely, due to multitasking mrs roots

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

The usual biting wit we have come to expect from the Hillbillyboy. You should publish your collected works but I fear the Duchess of Netflix has cornered the market in that particular demographic..... children, arselickers, Mr Roops and Suckdick Khunt. 

Do carry on.