CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blonde hotel girls say sorry to Mooney Rooney, for what they did to him.

ProfB

Our Wayne has accepted their sincere apologies & slipped them a quid for the copyright of the sleeping beauty pics of himself.

Big mistake, they would’ve got more on Ebay, they will be kicking themselves.

I wonder what they blew the £1 on?

Meanwhile, Col is topping up her tan in WALES 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿  with her parents, stead of supporting her beloved hubby - that is cunting to the max, she should be there for him. Instead, she’s getting her bikini pics in Daily Fail. It’s all her fault. Everything is hurt fault.

Cannot upload the pics or the corner will get sued.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Our Wayne has accepted their sincere apologies & slipped them a quid for the copyright of the sleeping beauty pics of himself.

Big mistake, they would’ve got more on Ebay, they will be kicking themselves.

I wonder what they blew the £1 on?

Meanwhile, Col is topping up her tan in WALES 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿  with her parents, stead of supporting her beloved hubby - that is cunting to the max, she should be there for him. Instead, she’s getting her bikini pics in Daily Fail. It’s all her fault. Everything is hurt fault.

Cannot upload the pics or the corner will get sued.

Wayne loves smashing the literal granny out of demented and confused septuagenarians, and this nomination reads exactly like it was scrawled by one.

Coincedence? I think not.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is what happens when you give thick, common people too much money.

ProfB is what happens when you give pregnant people too many drugs.

How dare you?

Wayne is a very skilled footballer.

Guest judgetwi

Sorry, i’m with Wayne on this one. He’s a thick Scouse pikey cunt who was lucky enough to have a talent which i’m sure he spent a load of time working on  as a kid. 

He is a multi millionaire and has made good use of it by pissing it up and shagging as many birds as he can. In this world of cry baby pooftahs, trannies and the permanently “offended “ he is an example to us all. 

If I was as rich as that cunt I hope i’d be doing the same instead of taking the piss out of wankers on here. Oh yes, I fear for my mental elf.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry, i’m with Wayne on this one. He’s a thick Scouse pikey cunt who was lucky enough to have a talent which i’m sure he spent a load of time working on  as a kid. 

He is a multi millionaire and has made good use of it by pissing it up and shagging as many birds as he can. In this world of cry baby pooftahs, trannies and the permanently “offended “ he is an example to us all. 

If I was as rich as that cunt I hope i’d be doing the same instead of taking the piss out of wankers on here. Oh yes, I fear for my mental elf.

That's all very well, but if the stupid cunt wanted to pursue the life of a philandering reprobate, he shouldn't have got married.

1 hour ago, Joker said:

That's all very well, but if the stupid cunt wanted to pursue the life of a philandering reprobate, he shouldn't have got married.

Here he is, Pope John Pug the 1st!

I didn't realise that you had such strong views about the sanctity of marriage, R-Soles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking it, and I think it's admirable that you share an unbreakable commitment to your husband, Rex. I just hope he shares your fidelity and doesn't sniff other dogs arses when you take him out for a walk.

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 3

On 29/07/2021 at 12:22, Decimus said:

I just hope he shares your fidelity and doesn't sniff other dogs arses

Speaking of sniffing arses, how is your brown nose, still unable to prise it away from Stubby and Wolfie's crack?

Guest judgetwi
On 29/07/2021 at 11:11, Joker said:

Like Philip Schofield you mean?  

Elton John?

Michael Barrymore?

Oh no, they were “brave” and “courageous” because they used their money and celebrity to fuck young men up the arse.

Wayne’s biggest crimes are being straight and working class. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 30/07/2021 at 15:14, Joker said:

Speaking of sniffing arses, how is your brown nose, still unable to prise it away from Stubby and Wolfie's crack?

It’s you who should be prising your tongue and bellend away from poor rex’s battered arsehole, you beast fucking scatt-o-holic 

I’m going to shop you to the RSPCA you dirty cunt