CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish drug deaths

Eddie

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Understood.

I don't know what it is, RK, but I feel it in my water that Frank could be on the cusp of a comeback. Last week I gave him two 'likes' in one day, something I hadn't done since 2016.

Do you reckon he's got what it takes to turn it around?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what it is, RK, but I feel it in my water that Frank could be on the cusp of a comeback. Last week I gave him two 'likes' in one day, something I hadn't done since 2016.

He's made it this long. If nothing else, he's got staying power, but so does a fly stuck in a dog turd.

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Disturbing news from Scotland, 1300 deaths last year from drug abuse, the highest total for 7 years, the highest figure in Europe and three times that of England. Something needs to be done, that’s not nearly enough dying, any spare drugs you have please please send north. 

Alas the McKrankie mob in Holyrood haven’t the time to do anything about something as trivial as an out of control heroin epidemic. They’ve had they’re hands full this week informing all public sector employees that they must from now on make sure to include their preferred pronouns in any communications with the public and other gov. employees. And NHS Scotland have this week issued vaccination advice to ‘pregnant people’, you know, those people who used to be known as ‘women’ in the dark, bigoted days which are best forgotten.

CHOOSE LIFE

CHOOSE YOUR PRONOUN

• Like 2

On 30/07/2021 at 19:39, Decimus said:

Unlikely 

Frank was a nasty piece of work circa 2015. Since then he’s been as weak as dogs piss and a raving stick legged poof to boot

I know where he lives 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlikely 

Frank was a nasty piece of work circa 2015. Since then he’s been as weak as dogs piss and a raving stick legged poof to boot

I know where he lives 

In the window of McMillans charity shop probably.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlikely 

I know where he lives 

He's always been shit, it's just times that have changed. He needs drowning in a bucket of piss.

On 30/07/2021 at 12:05, Eddie said:

Disturbing news from Scotland, 1300 deaths last year from drug abuse, the highest total for 7 years, the highest figure in Europe and three times that of England. Something needs to be done, that’s not nearly enough dying, any spare drugs you have please please send north. 

The Goal: Reduce UK binge drinking by half.

The Plan: Scottish independence.

• Like 3