CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Cat Killer

Goober

One for @Eric Cuntman to get stuck into here, the topic that is, not the cat killer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58017099

What a fucking despicable cunt. Five years for randomly killing and maiming people's pets is lenient. The bloke is clearly wrong in the head and dangerous. 

Are we sure JohnnySaucePants is in New Zealand? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goober said:

One for @Eric Cuntman to get stuck into here, the topic that is, not the cat killer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58017099

What a fucking despicable cunt. Five years for randomly killing and maiming people's pets is lenient. The bloke is clearly wrong in the head and dangerous. 

Are we sure JohnnySaucePants is in New Zealand? 

A surprisingly worthy nom, Goober, especially as I didn't think compassion was part of your nature.

Sadly, and I quote from the BBC's interpretation of your story above, 'The judge told him be would serve half his sentence in prison before being released on licence', which means the faggot cunt will be out of prison sooner than the initial five-year sentencing. Undoubtedly an injustice, given his repeated ability to harm animals. 

He's from Brighton, so despite the shaved head and tight leather jacket, one would pray his already stretched ringpiece will resemble the late Stuart Lubbock's by the time he's released in a couple of years. A truly nasty fucking cunt.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking dicknosed cunt. Can I have 10 minutes with the cunt with half a pool cue and a 3Ibs club hammer?

I think you'll be waiting in a long queue. He's going somewhere where there'll be a lot of nasty cunts who couldn't give the slightest shit about humanity but would still probably think twice about harming an animal.

Guest judgetwi

Much as I approve of this sentence how the fuck did he end up being banged up when you think of all the cunts who walk away with fuck all? 

Where is his gay background? Where were his mental elf ishoos? Why didn’t he convert to Islam? 

His brief must be some sort of cunt. Fucking amateur.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I assume this wasn’t intended to be even remotely funny?

not again!

Listen monkey butt, It's a matter of supreme indifference to me whether anyone thinks my posts are funny or not. Verbal replies, as opposed to those trite 'likes' are reward enough. So thank you for yours

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

not again!

Listen monkey butt, It's a matter of supreme indifference to me whether anyone thinks my posts are funny or not. Verbal replies, as opposed to those trite 'likes' are reward enough. So thank you for yours

You’ve never been funny. Not once. Nothing puts a damper on the site more than your bi-monthly appearance. You’re a fucking idiot. 

• Like 3

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 22:09, Stubby Pecker said:

For a small fee ratty, I can put Frank to ‘sleep’ permanently 

He can either go in one of your lawn holes or in the deep freeze next to ming. In several pieces obviously 

Frank started on here as a mildly amusing caricature. Then he became a caricature of that caricature. Finally, he became a cunt. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He hasn't said anything mildly abusive for years, the great fucking poof

You mention Frank in nearly every other post. I know I hurt you back in the day, Stubbs, but after terminating all communication between us over 5 years ago, this is not normal behaviour for a grown man. What’s going on in your tiny mind? Members of the board must think you’re fucking thick. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You mention Frank in nearly every other post. I know I hurt you back in the day, Stubbs, but after terminating all communication between us over 5 years ago, this is not normal behaviour for a grown man. What’s going on in your tiny mind? Members of the board must think you’re fucking thick. 

Would you be interested in hearing about how you can reclaim some of your lost prestige? It's a fairly simple plan.

• Like 1