CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Government uses £2,000,000 in taxpayer's money to build...

Roadkill

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'd quite like to throw the cunt off of it... .just to see how high it really is.

Its a bit sad, really. I don't doubt poor Rachael here was worked hard her entire life to gain prominence. An entire lifetime of ambition and hard work... and this will be forever known as her crowning achievement, the pinnacle of her success and the legacy of her house... At least until some cunt in the family fills in a fucking pothole or something.

Guest judgetwi

Posh people really haven’t got a fucking clue have they? They take our money and piss it up the wall and they don’t give a fuck. 

I listened to that posh bird with the hard hat and the high viz jacket and I thought........yeah, fuck off darling. You know fuck all about fuck all. Fuck off home and tell us about climate change and BLM and “welcome  refugees” you Guardianista fucking wokie bitch. 

A few yards from this pile of shit is the Edgeware Rd, an Ar-ab suburb of Londonstabistan. I would not recommend Ms Wokie go strolling down there on her own. The dumb bitch might find her hard hat and high viz jacket isn’t much of a protection against the Peacefuls her sort love so much.

• 2 weeks later...