CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

Yes I fucking know this is a 'real' thing but the number of relatively young people, and rich cunts at that coming out of the woodwork citing this as a reason to stop doing what they do is a load of fucking bollocks. First that Olympic tart and now Ben fucking Stokes. Grow some bollocks for fuck sake, your grandparents fought to give you what you have now and as soon as you come across a little bump in the road you fucking crumple like a pussy.

Cue the ' they are so brave for facing their condition' bullshit woke wankers. If you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen. This current generation make me fucking puke with their weaknesses and I wish they would do us all a favour and just fuck right off. Mental health? fucking weak,attention seeking cunts.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it certainly seems that just about every fucker:

a) was abused as a child

b) is totally mental now

As a result of the media saturation of this (and the holocaust of course), I feel like a minority. 

Fuck off you cunt.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Mental elf is being pushed in the media all the time, with Prince Harry Halfwit as the poster boy. Weak cunts, cry babies constantly seeking reassurance and approval are exactly what the ruling classes want. Anyone remember “One Man and his Dog”?

The farmer ( the elites) whistles to his dog (the politicians and the slebs) and the sheep crowd into the pen and do as they are fucking told.

The BBC well ahead of their time and didn’t fucking know it.

Its all mostly a trend these days. A quick and easy card to play when you're shit at existing and need an excuse, or simply a way of garnering sympathy and attention.

Killed or tried to kill someone? Asperger's or Autism.

Thick cunt who never learned how to read or write properly? Dyslexia.

Generally annoying little cunt? ADHD or OCD.

I'm not saying any of the above aren't genuine mental issues - but, especially on certain social media sites where no one can prove differently - they're used in abundance by self diagnosed cunts as a way to manipulate.

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it certainly seems that just about every fucker:

a) was abused as a child

b) is totally mental now

As a result of the media saturation of this (and the holocaust of course), I feel like a minority. 

Funny thing is Herr Oberst your hero was abused as a child. (his pissed up old man used to beat the shit out of him) and he  ended up “totally mental now”.

A minority for the moment Herr Oberst but the Peacefuls are on your side. 

Mind you, if you trust those cunts then good luck to you Infidel.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Decimus did he just take a swing? Fucking hell, you might be onto something.

Nah.

It was lazy as fuck. He could have deconstructed Neil's post and reduced him to a quivering wreck based on various bits the raping cunt has posted regarding his own family's mental health. The useless old cunt has either lost his killer instinct, or his memory. Either way, he's just confirmed that my optimism was misplaced.

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its all mostly a trend these days. A quick and easy card to play when you're shit at existing and need an excuse, or simply a way of garnering sympathy and attention.

I'm not saying any of the above aren't genuine mental issues - but, especially on certain social media sites where no one can prove differently - they're used in abundance by self diagnosed cunts as a way to manipulate.

Don't forget Fibromyalgia. win win for feckless cunts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

About fucking time this was nommed. People who suffer from this should just accept they're so weak willed that they can't control their own sub conscious thoughts and therefore would actually be better off if they killed themselves.

Fuck me Cunty, you must be in line for the Nobel prize for psychiatry. Jung, Frankl, Fanon: you shit on them. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck me Cunty, you must be in line for the Nobel prize for psychiatry. Jung, Frankl, Fanon: you shit on them. 

Do you think I should write a book on it? 320 blank pages and just the text from my post in the back cover blurb. Struggling with a title though, what about, "Life Isn't The Answer, For You Anyhow." 

Most of the mental health cases I see at the sweat shop are personality disorders, so most of these individuals have suffered some form of serious abuse, usually sexual or there is drink and drugs in the background. Presentation of someone with organic mental illness is as rare as hen's teeth it seems.

As for these celebrity or sports queers, I think it is like most things nowadays..... every fucking thing is hyperreal.

A few heavy downpours that the inadequate sewerage system can't cope with is climate change, when in reality it is just a few turds awash.

Ten days of warm weather, and we have heat alerts, again attributed to climate change.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Most of the mental health cases I see at the sweat shop are personality disorders, so most of these individuals have suffered some form of serious abuse, usually sexual or there is drink and drugs in the background. Presentation of someone with organic mental illness is as rare as hen's teeth it seems.

As for these celebrity or sports queers, I think it is like most things nowadays..... every fucking thing is hyperreal.

A few heavy downpours that the inadequate sewerage system can't cope with is climate change, when in reality it is just a few turds awash.

Ten days of warm weather, and we have heat alerts, again attributed to climate change.

Well you won't bump into @Stubby Pecker. He hasn't got a personality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Climate change is upon us no matter how loudly it's denied. But I don't view this as necessarily a bad thing given the state of the present generation, and the direction it's heading. In the immortal words of Travis Bickle, "Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you won't bump into @Stubby Pecker. He hasn't got a personality.

Hilarious! 
And they say krauts have no sense of humor?

And considering you and your generation of French ilk were spawned by the Hun circa 1940 (gulping down Heinrichs nazi jizz with patriotic zeal), I’d say that’s bullshit 

fuck off

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes I fucking know this is a 'real' thing but the number of relatively young people, and rich cunts at that coming out of the woodwork citing this as a reason to stop doing what they do is a load of fucking bollocks. First that Olympic tart and now Ben fucking Stokes. Grow some bollocks for fuck sake, your grandparents fought to give you what you have now and as soon as you come across a little bump in the road you fucking crumple like a pussy.

Cue the ' they are so brave for facing their condition' bullshit woke wankers. If you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen. This current generation make me fucking puke with their weaknesses and I wish they would do us all a favour and just fuck right off. Mental health? fucking weak,attention seeking cunts.

Who gives a toss.

As long as the boy Stokes is ready to face those Aussie dogs at the Gabba in November, the ginger cunt can take as long as he needs. These sports stars only have a finite career. The silly tit already missed a year after beating up those poofs in Bristol 

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Your three points there, cover literally the whole CC membership.