CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Funny thing is Herr Oberst your hero was abused as a child. (his pissed up old man used to beat the shit out of him) and he  ended up “totally mental now”.

A minority for the moment Herr Oberst but the Peacefuls are on your side. 

Mind you, if you trust those cunts then good luck to you Infidel.

did you have a good Christmas Jewdy? 

Guest judgetwi
On 31/07/2021 at 20:43, ratcum said:

did you have a good Christmas Jewdy? 

Yes, very much so, thanks for asking. 

Hold on you cunt!! I’m supposed to be a Jew ain’t I ? We don’t do Christmas.

You’re not trying to take the piss out of me are you Herr Oberst?

Tyrone Mings now, what the fuck is it with these weak as fuck cunts?. We've all had to face adversity in our lives and we all have to deal with it, these cunts these days just turn into pussies and hide behind their 'mental' state. Man the fuck up.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Tyrone Mings now, what the fuck is it with these weak as fuck cunts?. We've all had to face adversity in our lives and we all have to deal with it, these cunts these days just turn into pussies and hide behind their 'mental' state. Man the fuck up.

I'll see your Tyrone Mings and raise you Danny Rose. This cunt signs for spurs, and is subsequently amazed when he immediately plummets into a deep depression. 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You filthy under-tail sniffing cunt

I hope hideous parasites eat your eyeballs 

How quaint, you ride to your boyfriend's defence, how chivalrous, get a fuckin' room, we don't want to see 'that sort' of behaviour in public :D

10 hours ago, scotty said:

I'll see your Tyrone Mings and raise you Danny Rose. This cunt signs for spurs, and is subsequently amazed when he immediately plummets into a deep depression. 

If I was in any way a cynical cunt I’d probably think all footballers were fucking spoiled, retarded, morons. But I’m not, so I hope the poor boy gets all the help he needs, and then when he feels up to it he can hang himself.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

If I was in any way a cynical cunt I’d probably think all footballers were fucking spoiled, retarded, morons. But I’m not, so I hope the poor boy gets all the help he needs, and then when he feels up to it he can hang himself.

Well if the stats are to be believed then 1 in 6 footballers has got to be a left footer and keeping it in the closet is probably turning them mental. Bunch of fucking poofs.

I'm gonna play the devils advocate here. I think all these sports people coming forward and revealing their mental health problems looks at a bigger picture. It's been publicised that the suicide rates amongst young people has been high. Now, it's easy for us to steam into these people as weak willed, fairies, poofters, etc. And they should "pull themselves together and man up". If only that was as simple as that. But famous people coming forward and talking about their mental health is a useful tool and if it helps getting even one person to seek help and advice from professionals, then it's working. The whole thing is geared up to getting people talking about their mental well being instead of bottling it up. 

Maybe a few of these slebs are jumping on the bandwagon and giving us bullshit just for the sympathy but if it helps, then gosh darn it, so be it. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm gonna play the devils advocate here. I think all these sports people coming forward and revealing their mental health problems looks at a bigger picture. It's been publicised that the suicide rates amongst young people has been high. Now, it's easy for us to steam into these people as weak willed, fairies, poofters, etc. And they should "pull themselves together and man up". If only that was as simple as that. But famous people coming forward and talking about their mental health is a useful tool and if it helps getting even one person to seek help and advice from professionals, then it's working. The whole thing is geared up to getting people talking about their mental well being instead of bottling it up. 

Maybe a few of these slebs are jumping on the bandwagon and giving us bullshit just for the sympathy but if it helps, then gosh darn it, so be it. 

Its a 'No' from me

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You stupid fucking drunken whore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Still fucking poofs though.

Checkmate.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do worry about you Frank. Worried you'll still be alive at Christmas. 

Christmas with Frank.

A table for one at the Basildon Toby Carvery. Cheap photoshop job to superimpose some Portuguese shithole onto the frock paper. NHS specs masquerading as designer frames, artfully placed in shot next to a glass of hock. A paper plate covered in pork scratchings in an attempt to fool the casual fucking heathen into believing he's tucking into a portion of vinha d'alhos

What an utter fucking cunt.

• Like 5