CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

You stupid fucking drunken whore. 

As one intelligent and reasonable man to another Frank, do you think the police missed a trick by failing to check the contents of every freezer in the Praia de Luz area within the first ten years of the incident? I’m only asking as you’re without doubt the best on here.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Christmas with Frank.

A table for one at the Basildon Toby Carvery. Cheap photoshop job to superimpose some Portuguese shithole onto the frock paper. NHS specs masquerading as designer frames, artfully placed in shot next to a glass of hock. A paper plate covered in pork scratchings in an attempt to fool the casual fucking heathen into believing he's tucking into a portion of vinha d'alhos

What an utter fucking cunt.

Yeah but, not alive at Christmas is something to hold on to. 

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but, not alive at Christmas is something to hold on to. 

He's like Marley's fucking ghost, death doesn't stop him rising from the grave to rattle his chains in the same tedious fucking rhythm every month or so.

I suspect that his frequent resurrections from terminal arse cancer have something to do with mephitic and malodorous stench of Pen's enormous cock. No doubt it acts as some kind of miraculously restorative, yet incredibly fucking vile version of smelling salts.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's like Marley's fucking ghost, death doesn't stop him rising from the grave to rattle his chains in the same tedious fucking rhythm every month or so.

I suspect that his frequent resurrections from terminal arse cancer have something to do with mephitic and malodorous stench of Pen's enormous cock. No doubt it acts as some kind of miraculously restorative, yet incredibly fucking vile version of smelling salts.

You're a fine one to make comments on mental health issues, you OCD scat monger, I doubt if you've ever posted anything that didn't feature a comment about shit in one form or another, you total fucking cunt.

Fuck off!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dave said:

You're a fine one to make comments on mental health issues, you OCD scat monger, I doubt if you've ever posted anything that didn't feature a comment about shit in one form or another, you total fucking cunt.

Fuck off!

I'm not sure you get how this works, R-Soles. You can't just turn around my insults and project your own depravity back on to me. One, it makes no sense and has no context, and two, it shows a fundamental lack of originality akin to a five year old screaming "I know you are, but what am I?"

Up your game, shit-fiddler, I want and expect more from you than this abject bollocks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Christmas with Frank.

A table for one at the Basildon Toby Carvery. Cheap photoshop job to superimpose some Portuguese shithole onto the frock paper. NHS specs masquerading as designer frames, artfully placed in shot next to a glass of hock. A paper plate covered in pork scratchings in an attempt to fool the casual fucking heathen into believing he's tucking into a portion of vinha d'alhos

What an utter fucking cunt.

Did you know that Frank was in Belsen? His nickname was Slim.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2021 at 20:17, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm gonna play the devils advocate here. I think all these sports people coming forward and revealing their mental health problems looks at a bigger picture. It's been publicised that the suicide rates amongst young people has been high. Now, it's easy for us to steam into these people as weak willed, fairies, poofters, etc. And they should "pull themselves together and man up". If only that was as simple as that. But famous people coming forward and talking about their mental health is a useful tool and if it helps getting even one person to seek help and advice from professionals, then it's working. The whole thing is geared up to getting people talking about their mental well being instead of bottling it up. 

Maybe a few of these slebs are jumping on the bandwagon and giving us bullshit just for the sympathy but if it helps, then gosh darn it, so be it. 

Fuck me! Have you ever been to a pikey wedding?

On 04/08/2021 at 15:58, Decimus said:

I'm not sure you get how this works, R-Soles. You can't just turn around my insults and project your own depravity back on to me. One, it makes no sense and has no context, and two, it shows a fundamental lack of originality akin to a five year old screaming "I know you are, but what am I?"

Up your game, shit-fiddler, I want and expect more from you than this abject bollocks.

What you want, and what you expect, is so very different to what you actually receive, remember that and you won't be such an angry, disappointed cunt.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2021 at 20:16, camberwell gypsy said:

Pikey and Jewish weddings are similar. Jewish weddings end with a broken glass. Pikey weddings have broken glass all the way through. Usually over heads, into faces that's sort of thing. 

You'd know, fanny fart face.

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

There's no doubt about it Bill, she's the original author of How To Win Friends and Influence People. 

You lot are alway picking on me, & ganging up on me, yet when i give you a taste of you own medicine you don't like it.

Well Bollox - 😛 

• 1 month later...

There were three quite separate mentions of things that are impacting “mental health” on the BBC lunchtime news today, all delivered in a sad, sombre, head-shaking sort of manner. Covid was the first (fair enough); followed by a piece about children who can’t visit their mothers in prison (not news, you BBC cunts, and fuck them anyway, they’re all genetically scum); and finally the shock revelation that teenage girls can be adversely affected by what they see on Instagram (also not news, and a self-correcting issue if you just leave some razor blades lying around.)

At some point society seems to have reshaped itself to demand that every cunt should experience nothing but peak happiness at all possible times, 24x7x365 (or 366 in a leap year.) That’s what’s fucking mental.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There were three quite separate mentions of things that are impacting “mental health” on the BBC lunchtime news today, all delivered in a sad, sombre, head-shaking sort of manner. Covid was the first (fair enough); followed by a piece about children who can’t visit their mothers in prison (not news, you BBC cunts, and fuck them anyway, they’re all genetically scum); and finally the shock revelation that teenage girls can be adversely affected by what they see on Instagram (also not news, and a self-correcting issue if you just leave some razor blades lying around.)

At some point society seems to have reshaped itself to demand that every cunt should experience nothing but peak happiness at all possible times, 24x7x365 (or 366 in a leap year.) That’s what’s fucking mental.

Any depressed teens should be sent to live in some Glasgow cesspit council estate for a few weeks. I’ll wager they’ll never complain about their mental health ever again. If they’ve not been stabbed or become hooked on skag of course 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I have a mental elf issue i’d like to bring up with Mr Roops. 

It concerns prejudice, discrimination, anti semitism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, ableism and ......some  other shit I haven’t thought of yet,

Don’t bother Mr Roops , as Napoleon said......don’t interrupt the enemy when they are shitting their pants. Well, something like that anyway.