CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

On 15/09/2021 at 13:41, Cuntybaws said:

There were three quite separate mentions of things that are impacting “mental health” on the BBC lunchtime news today, all delivered in a sad, sombre, head-shaking sort of manner. Covid was the first (fair enough); followed by a piece about children who can’t visit their mothers in prison (not news, you BBC cunts, and fuck them anyway, they’re all genetically scum); and finally the shock revelation that teenage girls can be adversely affected by what they see on Instagram (also not news, and a self-correcting issue if you just leave some razor blades lying around.)

At some point society seems to have reshaped itself to demand that every cunt should experience nothing but peak happiness at all possible times, 24x7x365 (or 366 in a leap year.) That’s what’s fucking mental.

I wouldn’t dwell on the BBC psychological meandering into a field they are currently unfamiliar with. 
The situation will of course change drastically, once the noose is wrapped up around that XXXL broadcasting neck and the money diet begins to affect the highest and middle echelons the most.

Worth a documentary.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have a mental elf issue i’d like to bring up with Mr Roops. 

It concerns prejudice, discrimination, anti semitism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, ableism and ......some  other shit I haven’t thought of yet,

Don’t bother Mr Roops , as Napoleon said......don’t interrupt the enemy when they are shitting their pants. Well, something like that anyway.

You massive fucking bellend. Roops thinks you’re a brittle little idiot and keeps you in special measures just to piss you off. The sadistic bitch must genuinely enjoy your almost constant moaning narrative of unjust treatment 

I hope ISIS firebomb your synagogue with you inside and a flat battery on your mobility scooter 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You massive fucking bellend. Roops thinks you’re a brittle little idiot and keeps you in special measures just to piss you off. The sadistic bitch must genuinely enjoy your almost constant moaning narrative of unjust treatment 

I hope ISIS firebomb your synagogue with you inside and a flat battery on your mobility scooter 

What's up Stubby .. nothing doing today?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think that Judge would make a perfect moderator for this site. As, like Roops, he is despised by everybody on here, and would have nothing to lose.

On 17/09/2021 at 09:38, Clavo said:

What's up Stubby .. nothing doing today?

Have you decided whether to have your kids vaccinated yet? Oh sorry, I was confusing you with someone else who’s not a childless freak of nature. 
Please accept my apologies which aren’t in any way genuine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have the Stubblets been machete fighting again?

That’s not actually far from the truth most of the time. Standard non chinky snot and coughing this time

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Have you decided whether to have your kids vaccinated yet? Oh sorry, I was confusing you with someone else who’s not a childless freak of nature. 
Please accept my apologies which aren’t in any way genuine.

Maybe if pen had got vaccinated long ago perhaps she wouldn’t be childless and such a lonely, housebound freak destined for a completely forgettable death 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s not actually far from the truth most of the time. Standard non chinky snot and coughing this time

Maybe if pen had got vaccinated long ago perhaps she wouldn’t be childless and such a lonely, housebound freak destined for a completely forgettable death 

I disagree Stubbs. I expect news of his demise to be met with loud and vigorous celebration around here,  and remembered as a great day for many years to come.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I disagree Stubbs. I expect news of his demise to be met with loud and vigorous celebration around here,  and remembered as a great day for many years to come.

Pen will die in a squalid council care home or more likely in her/his/it’s equally squalid council house

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen will die in a squalid council care home or more likely in her/his/it’s equally squalid council house

‘Local freak discovered in a decomposed state, hanged by its own massive appendage. Neighbours say it hadn’t left the house for at least 50 years. Police have asked people not to gather outside to celebrate as they’ve already turned thousands away.’

Guest judgetwi
On 17/09/2021 at 09:44, Witheredscrote said:

I think that Judge would make a perfect moderator for this site. As, like Roops, he is despised by everybody on here, and would have nothing to lose.

Indeed. How very perceptive of you. However, I have other things to do besides spending 20 odd fucking years pretending to be a female on websites and getting little boys to vent their frustrations.

I am intrigued by the phrase.. “ nothing to lose.” I don’t understand what I have to lose by ripping the piss out of losers like you and Mr Roops and making them cry.

I fucking love it mate.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/09/2021 at 08:57, Stubby Pecker said:

The Labour council closed it down. Something to do with Elf  and Safety. That’s the way I heard it anyway.

Apparently they are going to convert it into the George Floyd Community Centre. That will probably please you but I have a feeling that confused Neo Nazis won’t be very welcome.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Labour council closed it down. Something to do with Elf  and Safety. That’s the way I heard it anyway.

Apparently they are going to convert it into the George Floyd Community Centre. That will probably please you but I have a feeling that confused Neo Nazis won’t be very welcome.

You should have prefixed Neo with "Pillow Biting little"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have a feeling that confused Neo Nazis won’t be very welcome.

That's alright, we'll all come to yours for a bratwurst and Leni Riefenstahl movie marathon night instead.

If we all put our car keys in a bowl, the one who picks out their own gets to pavement stomp your fat fucking mouth at the end of the night.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. How very perceptive of you. However, I have other things to do besides spending 20 odd fucking years pretending to be a female on websites and getting little boys to vent their frustrations.

I am intrigued by the phrase.. “ nothing to lose.” I don’t understand what I have to lose by ripping the piss out of losers like you and Mr Roops and making them cry.

I fucking love it mate.

chisme-rattlesnake.gif

On 20/09/2021 at 16:05, dave said:

No change there, then.

You and your 'friends of Dorothy' mates already do that every weekend, but you always end up fucking each other as usual.

Swingers nights round your gaff probably involve a can of pedigree chum and a roll of poo bags you dirty crufts wanking cunt 

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

A bit rich. Especially coming from the man who when he isn't obsessing over dog shit, reels off endless Christmas cracker and knock knock jokes.

Thick little cunt.

A cunt rides to the defence of another of his reach-around chums, you'll be getting your reward later.

On 23/09/2021 at 18:06, dave said:

A cunt rides to the defence of another of his reach-around chums, you'll be getting your reward later.

Give it a rest, little bow-wow.

The only thing you ride is a teary-eyed Yorkshire terrier, its tiny vaginal canal still spacious enough to accommodate both your miniscule maggot and the butch daschund that's cuckolding you.