CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scarlet Johansson greedy cunt

Neil

The cunt is upset at Disney because her latest film has gone to a streaming channel instead of cinemas resulting in her losing out financially. The greedy cunt is currently in the top 10 earners in film but this doesn't stop her putting her parts on and crying over a few lost quid. She can get fucked and I hope all the major film companies stop giving her work and she loses the rest of her millions and ends up on the streets. Having said that I'd still shag the granny out of it!

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

The cunt is upset at Disney because her latest film has gone to a streaming channel instead of cinemas resulting in her losing out financially. The greedy cunt is currently in the top 10 earners in film but this doesn't stop her putting her parts on and crying over a few lost quid. She can get fucked and I hope all the major film companies stop giving her work and she loses the rest of her millions and ends up on the streets. Having said that I'd still shag the granny out of it!

I understand that Johansson describes herself as jewish

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Coming soon ‘Iceland’ the movie....starring Scarlett Johansson. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd still shag the granny out of it

always the gentleman!, Neil. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

these fuckers are everywhere Jewdy. 

Hmmm. I’m not sure about that. 

The wokies are taking over and they hate our guts. They are even pushing us out of Hollywood. What’s it like to have the poofs, trannies, tree huggers, goat shaggers and fake Establishment commies on your side? It’s not like the old days is it Herr Oberst? You knew where you stood then.

Thank God for the State of Israel 🇮🇱 eh? However, I have a nasty feeling that the cunt Biden is going to fuck us up the arse. Time to tool up I reckon Herr Oberst.

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 22:40, judgetwi said:

Hmmm. I’m not sure about that. 

The wokies are taking over and they hate our guts. They are even pushing us out of Hollywood. What’s it like to have the poofs, trannies, tree huggers, goat shaggers and fake Establishment commies on your side? It’s not like the old days is it Herr Oberst? You knew where you stood then.

Thank God for the State of Israel 🇮🇱 eh? However, I have a nasty feeling that the cunt Biden is going to fuck us up the arse. Time to tool up I reckon Herr Oberst.

you scare me Jewdy. You make the Krays look like lowlife scum