CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Scott

Goober

Enough is enough. This bint is a middling, at best, presenter that's being elevated by virtue of being female, somewhat tanned and homosexual. 

She is now occupying second seat in the BBC's Olympic coverage and will soon be the presenter of Football Focus, but she can't read an autocue, can't enunciate a 'g' on the end of a verb (runnin, swimmin, shootin, wankin, muff divin, all good English, apparently) and don't even get me started on 'fing' instead of 'thing'.

Yes, she's not hugely painful on the eye, but she makes my ears bleed. Thick as two short planks and less interesting than mould growth. Claire Balding is a minority representative and  does her job very, very well. This cunt is riding the levelling agenda way,way beyond her ability and needs culling. 

Top marks to Digby Jones for fairly calling her out. 

• Like 3

Be prepared for the 'Repeat Bollocks' brigade. Anyhow, she's a grade 1 cunt, "I'm from a working class background in East London and had to overcome obstacles" she whines. I'd love to know what these 'obstacles' were. Burnt out cars? Long queues at the fried chicken shop? We all know the cunt is playing the race card, how the fuck else would she have got where she is without it. Despicable bitch

• Like 1

The race card is yesterday’s news. This is now all about the “class card”, putting us firmly into the Steph McGovern arena of talentless cuntdom that can be traced back to the advent of Channel 4 and their use of near-subhuman Geordie announcers.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The race card is yesterday’s news. This is now all about the “class card”, putting us firmly into the Steph McGovern arena of talentless cuntdom that can be traced back to the advent of Channel 4 and their use of near-subhuman Geordie announcers.

Do you get much in the way of racial, stereotypical and xenophobic abuse you scotch cunt?

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you get much in the way of racial, stereotypical and xenophobic abuse you scotch cunt?

Surprisingly little, and it tends to mostly come from the sort of sub-literate morons who confuse "Scotch" and "Scottish".

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Enough is enough. This bint is a middlilng, at best, presenter that's being elevated by virtue of being female, somewhat tanned and homosexual. 

She is now occupying second seat in the BBC's Olympic coverage and will soon be the presenter of Football Focus, but she can't read an autocue, can't enunciate a 'g' on the end of a verb (runnin, swimmin, shootin, wankin, muff divin, all good English, apparently) and don't even get me started on 'fing' instead of 'thing'.

Yes, she's not hugely painful on the eye, but she makes my ears bleed. Thick as two short planks and less interesting than mould growth. Claire Balding is a minority representative and  does her job very, very well. This cunt is riding the levelling agenda way,way beyond her ability and needs culling. 

You have a choice, turn the fuckin' tv off.

Simple.

No viewers, no job, no pay, fuck off you box-ticked cunt.

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Enough is enough. This bint is a middlilng, at best, presenter that's being elevated by virtue of being female, somewhat tanned and homosexual. 

Indeed. And shown up massively by the unusual competence of Karen Carney, who makes the Scott cunt look quite ridiculous. 

Old ex Blair loving Digby regularly goes on the BBC news channel in the evenings to do the newspapers review, basically shilling the garbage these cunts put out. Yet when same organisation employs a box ticker to abuse to the English language, he don't like it.

And the slippery cunt was a paid advisor to Andy Fucking Saxe-Coburg.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is nothing wrong with a good scotch.

“I’ll have you know, I’ve got a life.” – Pen, ad fucking nauseam.

Today: posts at 08:17, 08:21, 09:26, 10:40, 13:14, 13:18, 18:23, 19:30, 21:02, 21:10, 21:30, and 21:38.

Morning, noon, and fucking night, and every one a total stinker.

• Like 2