CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Scott

Goober

• 1 month later...

This ‘stunning and brave’ female person who’s taken the BBC football (highlights only) world by storm, showing all the white privileged, male, misogynist, overpaid, racist pigs how to commentate on men’s football and remind the viewers (about 3) that Black Lives Matter constantly, while sticking her tits out for the camera every five minutes, came a little bit unstuck this week on another BBC show. Who do you think you are?
It was revealed that  her great great great great grandfather Robert Coombs owned 26 slaves in Jamaica in the early 1800s.

The poor girl was visibly upset, and said through her tears ‘I expected to discover some family connection to slavery, but not like this’.

Oh dear. I wonder how they’re going to spin this one? I’m sure they’ll find a way. They always do. They are the experts after all. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

This ‘stunning and brave’ female person who’s taken the BBC football (highlights only) world by storm, showing all the white privileged, male, misogynist, overpaid, racist pigs how to commentate on men’s football and remind the viewers (about 3) that Black Lives Matter constantly, while sticking her tits out for the camera every five minutes, came a little bit unstuck this week on another BBC show. Who do you think you are?
It was revealed that  her great great great great grandfather Robert Coombs owned 26 slaves in Jamaica in the early 1800s.

The poor girl was visibly upset, and said through her tears ‘I expected to discover some family connection to slavery, but not like this’.

Oh dear. I wonder how they’re going to spin this one? I’m sure they’ll find a way. They always do. They are the experts after all. 

Fucking brilliant, I may even ry to find it on catch-up and play the moment the slag finds out in slow motion just to see if I can catch the exact moment her over priviliged smug dyke face realises that she   and her family are not the solution but the problem.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

The exact same thing happened to greasy, bogle-dancing pervert chef, Ainsley Harriott. 😂

If these cunts want to make a big deal of slavery, fuck off to somewhere that it's still happening, and confront those responsible. That somewhere is Africa and those responsible are Africans. 

These unevolved fucking bandwagon jumping cretins, need to shove their manufactured victimhood up their arses and fuck off to somewhere that the nasty white men cant hurt their ickle feelingy-weelingies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The exact same thing happened to greasy, bogle-dancing pervert chef, Ainsley Harriott. 😂

If these cunts want to make a big deal of slavery, fuck off to somewhere that it's still happening, and confront those responsible. That somewhere is Africa and those responsible are Africans. 

These unevolved fucking bandwagon jumping cretins, need to shove their manufactured victimhood up their arses and fuck off to somewhere that the nasty white men cant hurt their ickle feelingy-weelingies.

Pretty well all sides hold some responsibility for slavery, not just Africans the problem is each group claiming to be innocent but pointing the finger to a single place. Primary responsibility probably lies with the North African Coursairs and Barbery pirates. The North Africans are actually a mix of African and European blood with middle east Arabian blended in. The modern day Spaniards have a mix of North African blood from the time when the Moors ruled them. As to Ainsley do you have any proof of what you say .. is he just not really a rather large and jovial celebrity who just happens to be black?

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

Pretty well all sides hold some responsibility for slavery, not just Africans the problem is each group claiming to be innocent but pointing the finger to a single place. Primary responsibility probably lies with the North African Coursairs and Barbery pirates. The North Africans are actually a mix of African and European blood with middle east Arabian blended in. The modern day Spaniards have a mix of North African blood from the time when the Moors ruled them. As to Ainsley do you have any proof of what you say .. is he just not really a rather large and jovial celebrity who just happens to be black?

He’s a cunt…last time he rented our caravan in North Wales he burnt the arse out of a non-stick pan cooking omelettes and he usually leaves the bar when it’s his turn to get the ale in. Proper shithouse & I want him dead.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

As to Ainsley do you have any proof of what you say .. is he just not really a rather large and jovial celebrity who just happens to be black?

Do I have any proof of what I say? How about the episode of 'Who Do You Think You Are' featuring him? The one where he found out that his great grandfather was a Caribbean slave trader... the same as Alex Scott did. 

No, I haven't got any proof. Fucking idiot.

• Like 4

On 02/08/2021 at 19:54, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, some people really are that thick. Remember that dumb cunt who posted a traceable picture of his actual girlfriend on here once, to prove he actually had one?

This is why I don't have a "real" account for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or anything else, although I've got my fair share of fake ones for, er, research purposes.

Fuck me, I remember that stupid cunt. 

I’m guessing it’s not going to be so tricky to recall the time a thick, fat, bald, coked-up estate agent emailed his name and lead me right to his LinkedIn profile and his garish yellow tie. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, I remember that stupid cunt. 

I’m guessing it’s not going to be so tricky to recall the time a thick, fat, bald, coked-up estate agent emailed his name and lead me right to his LinkedIn profile and his garish yellow tie. 

I can still remember laughing until I nearly hyperventilated when I read the online reviews of his cowboy estate agents racket.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do I have any proof of what I say? How about the episode of 'Who Do You Think You Are' featuring him? The one where he found out that his great grandfather was a Caribbean slave trader... the same as Alex Scott did. 

No, I haven't got any proof. Fucking idiot.

But there you are getting likes from fuckwits who haven't thought things through, if you bother to read the history rather than locking yourself away you would realise that a lot of the population here that have African heritage will also have forebears who were slave traders as those traders did have the habit of raping the female slaves.

Fucking idiot.

26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

bb8ckyu.png

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Clavo said:

But there you are getting likes from fuckwits who haven't thought things through, if you bother to read the history rather than locking yourself away you would realise that a lot of the population here that have African heritage will also have forebears who were slave traders as those traders did have the habit of raping the female slaves.

Fucking idiot.

All of which is completely unrelated to your challenging my original statement that Ainsley had discovered that his ancestors were slave traders. Which I have since vindicated, yet you continue to argue. 

I've never joined in with the ganging up, or gave in to the pressure during 'block-gate'. But I, along with anyone else who has stuck by you and supported you, was stabbed in the back shortly afterwards. In short, you are a deluded, snidely, backstabbing, misinformation spreading fucking moron. Like a spastic know all version of Roops who makes it up rather than looks it up.

Consider yourself blocked. You preposterously fucking stupid fucking cunt. I can't be bothered anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Consider yourself blocked. You preposterously fucking stupid fucking cunt. I can't be bothered anymore.

Called me a fuckwit earlier too, for liking the original post. I'd apply a block myself, but the sadistic psychoanalyst in me won't permit it.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That tie. That smirk. He reminds me of Dominik Diamond, who was another cunt I’d happily watch die a painful death. 

Not Dustin Diamond, who ironically did die a painful death? I suppose he had too much hair...

dustin-diamond-obit.jpg?resize=1800,1200&w=1800

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Called me a fuckwit earlier too, for liking the original post. I'd apply a block myself, but the sadistic psychoanalyst in me won't permit it.

That’s probably the right approach. 
Some wag would no doubt be unable to resist calling  you a ‘cockblocker’ if you did.

• Like 1