CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beds( not the shithole )

Uncle Meatus

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm all for giving new members the opportunity to blossom, however, after just three posts at the time of writing, the idiot klaxon is already sounding.

Get out while you still can, before you're metaphorically lynched.

Initial offerings from this one seem to confirm your thick as pig shit suggestion, but let’s give the silly cunt a fair go first before we tar and feather 

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

I needed a single bed and mattress for a spare room in my new house.

Oh lah-di-fucking-dah, the new cunt has a house. That's not going to go down too well on here, where every other cunt lives in a bedsit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Amazon and every online retailer had beds and mattresses all made in China.

Chinese people sleep on bamboo mats in paper walled homes.

Why the obsession with foam mattresses in the UK?983096331_images(1).jpeg.4f6259673d246b6b499a9ddb8a744339.jpeg

I’ve got no idea whatsoever what this thread is about as I haven’t read anything except the title. I’m assuming it’s a total pile of shit, so may I suggest you make yourself a DIY hammock from a pair of corduroy flares and elastic braces, or a pair of size 26-30 dungarees belonging to your closest lezzer neighbour and have an early night with a gallon of unleaded and a Zippo.

No need to thank me. Keep up the good work and Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm all for giving new members the opportunity to blossom, however, after just three posts at the time of writing, the idiot klaxon is already sounding.

Get out while you still can, before you're metaphorically lynched.

The idiot klaxon doesn’t come fucking close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s more likely to be mong covid.

I’ve googled it and I’m really worried Ape. It started this afternoon around 3, although tbh I’m feeling much better now, so it may be the 24hr Long Covid Variant. The Variant first discovered in Clownworld. My sense of smell has just come back too. It’s the first time I’ve ever been glad I’ve shit my pants. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got no idea whatsoever what this thread is about as I haven’t read anything except the title. I’m assuming it’s a total pile of shit, so may I suggest you make yourself a DIY hammock from a pair of corduroy flares and elastic braces, or a pair of size 26-30 dungarees belonging to your closest lezzer neighbour and have an early night with a gallon of unleaded and a Zippo.

No need to thank me. Keep up the good work and Fuck off.

This is the moment your bullshit and bravado bites you.

2 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Amazon and every online retailer had beds and mattresses all made in China.

Chinese people sleep on bamboo mats in paper walled homes.

Why the obsession with foam mattresses in the UK?983096331_images(1).jpeg.4f6259673d246b6b499a9ddb8a744339.jpeg

There is one small issue with this claim: as the category of slopes who sleep on bamboo mats (also known as tatami mats) in paper-walled houses goes, it’s the japs and not the chinks’ specialty. The latter dwell in mud hat/plaster/corrugated steel hovels. Or dodgy concrete towers.

For a seasoned estate agent, you really know fuck all, Punkers.