CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cinch

scotty

Fronted by a bender of quite supermassive proportions in one Rylan Clark-Neal, (the Neal bit was added when he "married" his partner, I imagine because he spends more time on his knees than the England football squad,) this horrific piece of advertising boils my piss to the point of steam exiting my japs eye. The jocular estuary English replete with hideously over-exaggerated glottal stops, the gruesome make-up giving the cunt all the natural sheen of a Thunderbirds puppet....what an absolute cunt of a man. Freakshows like this should be confined to the circus, not aired on prime time television. 

I want him slaughtered, painfully. The cunt. 

• Like 5

I guess the second hand car market is rife with shit-stabbers and benders because you've got this spindly little fuck weasle advertising Cinch and you've got the silver fox fuck weasle with We Buy Any Car. That's settled then, I'm buying new from now on as this confirms ALL 2nd hand car dealers are definitely poofs. 

• Like 1

In all fairness, I should mention the single redeeming feature of the advert, which is that the simpering fairy does at one stage tell the dad to get a fucking vasectomy. 👍👍 I have no idea how that got past the media stasi. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, scotty said:

In all fairness, I should mention the single redeeming feature of the advert, which is that the simpering fairy does at one stage tell the dad to get a fucking vasectomy. 👍👍 I have no idea how that got past the media stasi. 

In the first one he subtly suggests that the young woman ditch her white boyfriend. Obviously all women must be lesbians or make themselves available to black men. I hope they send Rylan and Schofield to Afghanistan to promote 'We Buy Any Camel'. That'll learn 'em.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Even the compare the market meerkats seem to be getting a bit faggy these days...

Wonder when they'll just admit that they're shagging.

Baby Oleg gave it away...

"Papa Alexander! Auntie Sergei!"

At least Oleg has found a little girlfriend. Hopefully he'll fuck off with her before those fucking nonce-rats start bumming him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He's quite good on Radio 2 on Saturday but then I can't see the mincing fucking fairy through my speaker.

What sort of music does the cunt play, Jimmy Somerville or Village People? (just enquiring for Dickless and his boyfriend Wolfie)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bronski Beat are responsible for one miracle. When Jimi Somerville left, they actually became even gayer... how is that even possible?

Regardless of their sexual preference, I fail to understand how anyone could possibly want to allow the Somerville creature within 50 yards of themselves. Utterly repulsive. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Regardless of their sexual preference, I fail to understand how anyone could possibly want to allow the Somerville creature within 50 yards of themselves. Utterly repulsive. 

@Cuntybaws once pondered the question, how did the little cunt survive growing up in Glasgow? It's a sad day when a Scotsman puts buckfast and heroin before the important business of kicking poofs heads in.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Cuntybaws once pondered the question, how did the little cunt survive growing up in Glasgow? It's a sad day when a Scotsman puts buckfast and heroin before the important business of kicking poofs heads in.

I take it you don't like the little spudheaded crooner then?

Tell Me Why? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Glasgow's full of poofs now. It's like vampires - once the first one establishes a nest they spread like wildfire, coming out at night and sucking things.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Glasgow's full of poofs now. It's like vampires - once the first one establishes a nest they spread like wildfire, coming out at night and sucking things.

I saw a rainbow flag in the crowd at Ibrox on TV the other day, so imagine the Four Horseman will be trotting along the M8 any day. Incidentally Baws, what do you make of the proposal to establish a “Nuclear Gibraltar” around Faslane if the Scots go independent? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I saw a rainbow flag in the crowd at Ibrox on TV the other day, so imagine the Four Horseman will be trotting along the M8 any day. Incidentally Baws, what do you make of the proposal to establish a “Nuclear Gibraltar” around Faslane if the Scots go independent? 

Did the rainbow just have orange and blue in it, or was there some indignant and violent too? I’d be very surprised if it had any green. 

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did the rainbow just have orange and blue in it, or was there some indignant and violent too? I’d be very surprised if it had any green. 

I was just as surprised to see it fluttering away as the camera panned over the crowd to the strains of “The Best”. My Grandad would have choked his Tenants. Sorry, on his Tennents

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

what do you make of the proposal to establish a “Nuclear Gibraltar” around Faslane if the Scots go independent? 

The SNP will suck Satan’s nuclear cock fast enough, if they don’t want to lose the last 8,000 jobs in their post-independence wasteland.