CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cinch

scotty

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I saw a rainbow flag in the crowd at Ibrox on TV the other day, so imagine the Four Horseman will be trotting along the M8 any day. Incidentally Baws, what do you make of the proposal to establish a “Nuclear Gibraltar” around Faslane if the Scots go independent? 

Is Faslane the submarine base that Lewis Collins prevented from being blown up in 'Who Dares Wins'?

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Faslane the submarine base that Lewis Collins prevented from being blown up in 'Who Dares Wins'?

No, “Holy Loch” was the line from Judy Davis, before she died in a hail of gunfire. Damn good film that. Edward Woodward steals the odd scene. Apparently true that the on site SAS advisors thought the stunt men were pussies and stepped in to do the action sequences themselves. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, “Holy Loch” was the line from Judy Davis, before she died in a hail of gunfire. Damn good film that. Edward Woodward steals the odd scene. Apparently true that the on site SAS advisors thought the stunt men were pussies and stepped in to do the action sequences themselves. 

Also true that it was a painful irony for Lewis Collins to play Skellen. In real life, he had not only qualified for SAS selection, but sailed through it. He was about to quit acting and move to Hereford, but the MOD decided at the last minute that his public profile was a security risk and stopped him joining up.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also true that it was a painful irony for Lewis Collins to play Skellen. In real life, he had not only qualified for SAS selection, but sailed through it. He was about to quit acting and move to Hereford, but the MOD decided at the last minute that his public profile was a security risk and stopped him joining up.

Indeed. Should have been the next James Bond too after Roger Moore, but Timothy Dalton got the gig. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed. Should have been the next James Bond too after Roger Moore, but Timothy Dalton got the gig. 

Apparently his Bond audition failed because he was considered to aggressive. I read somewhere that he was hard to work with as he used to throw his weight around. He and Martin Shaw couldn't stand each other

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently his Bond audition failed because he was considered to aggressive. I read somewhere that he was hard to work with as he used to throw his weight around. He and Martin Shaw couldn't stand each other

I don't remember his name but I think that there was a hardman actor of that period(who is dead now) who was a raving homosexual in real life and talked like a fairy in complete contrast to his gruff on screen persona. He was said to be a mate of Gary Holton.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He used to sit in the pub wearing shades and reading “soldier of fortune”

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

He used to sit in the pub wearing shades and reading “soldier of fortune”

Look up 'William Scully'. He's been in a couple of Indy films with Ray Winstone and Jude Law. And a comedy series called 'Operation Good Guys'.

He's a former SAS grunt. Awarded the QGM for defending a hotel in Sierra Leone from an insurgent force of over 200 looking to make hostages of a few hundred guests. Not a prolific actor, but I'd include him on the 'Showbiz Hard Cunt' list, alongside David Niven and Christopher Lee.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up 'William Scully'. He's been in a couple of Indy films with Ray Winstone and Jude Law. And a comedy series called 'Operation Good Guys'.

He's a former SAS grunt. Awarded the QGM for defending a hotel in Sierra Leone from an insurgent force of over 200 looking to make hostages of a few hundred guests. Not a prolific actor, but I'd include him on the 'Showbiz Hard Cunt' list, alongside David Niven and Christopher Lee.

I would take a lot of what you read about Christopher Lee with a pinch of salt. He was an RAF intelligence officer attached to the SAS occasionally that much is true but he had fuck all to do with the sharp end of things.

Historian Gavin Mortimer did some digging shortly after Lee died to find out what he got up to in WW2 and said he didn't exactly lie but he wasn't enthusiastic about putting the record straight on assumptions he had allowed people to form about his wartime service either.  

36 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I would take a lot of what you read about Christopher Lee with a pinch of salt. He was an RAF intelligence officer attached to the SAS occasionally that much is true but he had fuck all to do with the sharp end of things.

Historian Gavin Mortimer did some digging shortly after Lee died to find out what he got up to in WW2 and said he didn't exactly lie but he wasn't enthusiastic about putting the record straight on assumptions he had allowed people to form about his wartime service either.  

You can't trust vampires.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd forgotten all about that. I was slightly too old to have watched it, which means that if you are the correct age group for it, you must only be about 44 years old. 

Or you're a very childish man..

If it's any consolation, I'd never heard of it in the first place. Having just read the Wikipedia summary, I can only surmise that they had some fucking good acid in those days.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If it's any consolation, I'd never heard of it in the first place. Having just read the Wikipedia summary, I can only surmise that they had some fucking good acid in those days.

Where is @KingRollo? For some unfathomable reason, the mention of children's telly and Lysergic Acid made me think of him.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/09/2021 at 12:22, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. I know I've posted this before but fuck me, does this cunt freeze my blood.  He also shares Frank's liking for skeletal legged trousers as well. 

Fucking hell’s bells! That is shocking, truly shocking. I’m assuming this was shown on prime time TV and nobody has kicked the shit out of this sack of vomit. 

On the other hand, why would you bother? This raving Nancy boy appears to be our culture now. We are fucked.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell’s bells! That is shocking, truly shocking. I’m assuming this was shown on prime time TV and nobody has kicked the shit out of this sack of vomit. 

On the other hand, why would you bother? This raving Nancy boy appears to be our culture now. We are fucked.

Yep. It's normal now. "Aw it's great to see men show their feelings". Yes that's true, but we are talking about cunts being rejected from a talent competition. How many times have you heard some fuckhead sobbing "Its the worst thing I've ever been through" when they get fucked off on BGT or that other Cowell shitfest.  If things were like this back in '39, there's no way Britain would raise an army as 8 out of 10 cunts would be down with some mental illness. The krauts would have a fucking field day. 

Heil anxiety disorder. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. It's normal now. "Aw it's great to see men show their feelings". Yes that's true, but we are talking about cunts being rejected from a talent competition. How many times have you heard some fuckhead sobbing "Its the worst thing I've ever been through" when they get fucked off on BGT or that other Cowell shitfest.  If things were like this back in '39, there's no way Britain would raise an army as 8 out of 10 cunts would be down with some mental illness. The krauts would have a fucking field day. 

Every “right” that the cunts of today now enjoy was earned in blood and conflict, both literally and metaphorically. The trouble is, the aforementioned cunts of today take it all for granted, and somehow believe they deserve it. My old mum always used to say that what such cunts needed was a good war to sort them out, but even she now realises that it’s too late, as our chances of winning any war would be effectively zero.

It's the modern equivalent of "panem et circenses". As @King Billy would probably agree, the actual masters of the universe couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what the plebs get up to, as long as they keep themselves to themselves and don't make waves.

• Like 2