CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The National Television Awards

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another reason they are better than women, is they don't interrogate you about every other gibbon you've shagged.

Now, there's a bonus if ever there was.But , would they get all flaky if you shagged another gibbon, or some other desirable primate ??

Guest Vicious Bastard

Another reason they are better than women, is they don't interrogate you about every other gibbon you've shagged.

Good point Eric, what's bothering me about this whole primate sex thing is , if you shagged a marmoset would that be classed as infidelity ?

1 minute ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Good point Eric, what's bothering me about this whole primate sex thing is , if you shagged a marmoset would that be classed as infidelity ?

You'd need to wrap gaffer tape round it to stop it splitting. But it would technically be classed as Monkeycide. 

Stick to Bonobos Vyvyan. They won't tell anyone, they like it.

2 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Now, there's a bonus if ever there was.But , would they get all flaky if you shagged another gibbon, or some other desirable primate ??

2 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

You'd need to wrap gaffer tape round it to stop it splitting. But it would technically be classed as Monkeycide. 

Stick to Bonobos Vyvyan. They won't tell anyone, they like it.

Fucking hell Gents; shagging monkeys? Can we step back a bit. 

• Like 1

Guest Vicious Bastard
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell Gents; shagging monkeys? Can we step back a bit. 

Our lives have become borlng and jaded. Please forgive our simian fantasies. But, Gibbons have a kind of animal magnetism !

47 minutes ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Our lives have become borlng and jaded. Please forgive our simian fantasies. But, Gibbons have a kind of animal magnetism !

You'd better fucking well not be Cocky or Pete sneaking back in to start a thread about buggering apes and monkeys. 

@Roadkill might even be tempted out of his grotto to torment you. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 10/09/2021 at 09:57, Vicious Bastard said:

I have given this long and careful thought, dear sir. Gibbons, are quite attractive and have several plus points.

If you come home in the wee hours, covered in spew , with a kebab on your head , pissed as a rat and stinking like a Chinese's whores sock, a Gibbon will say nothing, also, she will never complain about your sexual prowess, or lack off.

To be fair I haven’t given it much thought so I don’t see these “plus points” nor do I desire anal intercourse with a primate, even a female one as you are careful to point out is your particular fantasy. 

“Coming home in the wee hours.....pissed as a rat?” Where the fuck am I coming from in the middle of a tropical rainforest? Where the fuck did I buy a kebab and why would I be wearing it on my head? How  do rats get pissed? These are all questions that i’m sure a zoologist like you goodself can answer.

I look forward to you making a knob of yourself once again.

😁

On 09/09/2021 at 21:37, Stubby Pecker said:

Why can’t some ISIS Taliban cunts storm the event with flame throwers, VX gas and lump hammers? 

They’re far too comfy down at the Hilton, watching Netflix all night, while drinking the minibar dry, then raping the chambermaids in the morning, before getting their lice infested heads down all afternoon, followed by more of the same after a delicious a la carte halal dinner cooked by some Michelin star celebrity chef on about £2m a year.

Cheers Bozo and Pritti, you pair of prize fucking cunts. It’s good to know our taxes aren’t being wasted.

Guest Vicious Bastard
22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair I haven’t given it much thought so I don’t see these “plus points” nor do I desire anal intercourse with a primate, even a female one as you are careful to point out is your particular fantasy. 

“Coming home in the wee hours.....pissed as a rat?” Where the fuck am I coming from in the middle of a tropical rainforest? Where the fuck did I buy a kebab and why would I be wearing it on my head? How  do rats get pissed? These are all questions that i’m sure a zoologist like you goodself can answer.

😁

I'm speaking metaphorically, you tadpole brained weevil.

On 12/09/2021 at 23:42, judgetwi said:

😁

The Corner's very own autistic Jackie Mason.

You literal minded, card counting, humourless fucking bore.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

I'm speaking metaphorically, you tadpole brained weevil.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The Corner's very own autistic Jackie Mason.

You literal minded, card counting, humourless fucking bore.

🎶 Neighbours.....everybody needs good neighbours......

just a friendly wave each morning 

makes a better day.....🎶

😁😁 What a pair of knobends.

On 12/09/2021 at 23:52, King Billy said:

They’re far too comfy down at the Hilton, watching Netflix all night, while drinking the minibar dry, then raping the chambermaids in the morning, before getting their lice infested heads down all afternoon, followed by more of the same after a delicious a la carte halal dinner cooked by some Michelin star celebrity chef on about £2m a year.

Cheers Bozo and Pritti, you pair of prize fucking cunts. It’s good to know our taxes aren’t being wasted.

With that and the regular pontoons, they seem to have the migrant crisis well sorted out, the pair of cunts.

I see the 'Emmys' are now being accused of racism as out of 11 bleck nominees only one won. *

* you may have to check if that figure is 100%. I just read it briefly this morning but as i couldn't give much of a fuck, I didn't take much notice.  Maybe black people aren't very good actors? Just throwing that out there.