Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain


Arsebiscuit
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

a transsexual with a swinging equine bellend – have been jizzing into everyone's cup of tea recently. 

You're just jealous, because your boyfriend's lacking in the trouser department.;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't agree, in as much as they're fighting the mill of public opinion by wanting to raise more awareness about climate change. Compared to China's or the US' greenhouse gas emissions it's a mere drop in the ocean, however, their plight also serves as a metaphor for a much bigger picture. At least we still have freedom of speech in Britain, unlike fucking China, Russia and a growing number of regions in the US.

Your on-topic comments are very welcome btw – and a breath of fresh air and perspective after the quadruple of trolls – a brown-noser, a manipulative Dago faggot, a dogshit-obsessed scatmaster and a transsexual with a swinging equine bellend – have been jizzing into everyone's cup of tea recently. 

Quintuple, I’ll suggest. You forgot the pompous, pontificating, poetic canine who has mentioned Frank 13 times since the start of the month. By the day’s end, he’ll be up to more than one a day. Weird eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Quintuple, I’ll suggest. You forgot the pompous, pontificating, poetic canine who has mentioned Frank 13 times since the start of the month. By the day’s end, he’ll be up to more than one a day. Weird eh?

Please don't tell me you've gone into my profile history and counted how many times I've mentioned Frank in my posts? You obsessive fucking OCD freak. Still, nothing could overshadow the unprecedented amount of arse-licking you've demonstrated on the Corner in recent weeks. At least you're unrivaled at one thing, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Please don't tell me you've gone into my profile history and counted how many times I've mentioned Frank in my posts? You obsessive fucking OCD freak. Still, nothing could overshadow the unprecedented amount of arse-licking you've demonstrated on the Corner in recent weeks. At least you're unrivaled at one thing, lol.

This from the oddball that took the time to work out my percentage L/P ratio (from my profile history) and appears more concerned with my leaderboard position and who’s been ‘liking’ my crap input more than I’ll ever be. Utterly fucking priceless. Fuck off.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This from the oddball that took the time to work out my percentage L/P ratio (from my profile history) and appears more concerned with my leaderboard position and who’s been ‘liking’ my crap input more than I’ll ever be. Utterly fucking priceless. Fuck off.

 

It's hardly time-consuming rocket science, even for a crack-munching subordinate like you. At the time of writing:

787 ÷ 3017 = 26%, or idiot.

The signs you'll never be top brass here are already in place.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's hardly time-consuming rocket science, even for a crack-munching subordinate like you. At the time of writing:

787 ÷ 3017 = 26%, or idiot.

The signs you'll never be top brass here are already in place.

So you have been profile-stalking then? Hypocrite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So you have been profile-stalking then? Hypocrite.

It's odd you of all people should mention time in previous posts – especially when you seem to lurk around the site second only to your new pal, the colossal cockswinging Clavo. I was going to ask how the 'ramping up' at work is going, but I think your time here has already provided everyone with an answer.

The fact Frank is awarding you 'likes' during your spat with me is indicative of just how much I get right under his fucking skin. Still, I suppose it's probably not too different from getting right up his fucking arse. Isn't that right, you obidient little Scouse bumcloth?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's odd you of all people should mention time in previous posts – especially when you seem to lurk around the site second only to your new pal, the colossal cockswinging Clavo. I was going to ask how the 'ramping up' at work is going, but I think your time here has already provided everyone with an answer.

The fact Frank is awarding you 'likes' during your spat with me is indicative of just how much I get right under his fucking skin. Still, I suppose it's probably not too different from getting right up his fucking arse. Isn't that right, you obidient little Scouse bumcloth?

Repetition of ‘bum cloth’..means I win? Your monitoring me far more closely than I could be arsed to do for you. I told you a couple of hours ago that you would mention the ‘irrelevant spent force, homosexual, skinny legged has-been’ Frank once more before the day ends. Here we have it. Every fucking day this month you’ve named him…tell me, Oh great Wolf….do you think you have a problem or just a very disturbing obsession?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's odd you of all people should mention time in previous posts – especially when you seem to lurk around the site second only to your new pal, the colossal cockswinging Clavo. I was going to ask how the 'ramping up' at work is going, but I think your time here has already provided everyone with an answer.

The fact Frank is awarding you 'likes' during your spat with me is indicative of just how much I get right under his fucking skin. Still, I suppose it's probably not too different from getting right up his fucking arse. Isn't that right, you obidient little Scouse bumcloth?

What's really odd, is the way you and your boyfriend project your sordid fantasies about massive cocks, scat, and arses onto other posters.

It's all getting very silly, but that's only to be expected from a couple of wannabe playground bullies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, dave said:

What's really odd, is the way you and your boyfriend project your sordid fantasies about massive cocks, scat, and arses onto other posters.

It's all getting very silly, but that's only to be expected from a couple of wannabe playground bullies.

Give it a fucking rest, R-Soles, you vapid, small fry wanker.

Your painfully transparent attempts to inveigle your way into Frank's stable of arse bandits by constantly popping up with ludicrous attempts at cod psychology is making me feel fucking sick.

Know your place and stay out of this. If you know what's good for you you'll carry on with the previous status quo of posting absolute fucking bollocks and waiting for Wolfie and I to destroy you for your dismal attempts at wry discord and humour.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, dave said:

What's really odd, is the way you and your boyfriend project your sordid fantasies about massive cocks, scat, and arses onto other posters.

It's all getting very silly, but that's only to be expected from a couple of wannabe playground bullies.

Dave, I’m fond of Wolfie. He has a sort of wooden vulnerability about him that I find quite charming. He’s no Decimus, and certainly no poet, but he tries and that’s all you can ask for. If I’m being honest, I don’t like you much and I don’t think I ever will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, dave said:

What's really odd, is the way you and your boyfriend project your sordid fantasies about massive cocks, scat, and arses onto other posters.

It's all getting very silly, but that's only to be expected from a couple of wannabe playground bullies.

I'm sorry, but I wasn't the one who called myself R-Soles, chose an avatar of a turd with a flag sticking out of it, and went about my business perpetually talking about dogshit. You reap what you sow. Stubbs, Ape, Decs and myself know our treatment of you gets right on your tits, which is why you've changed your name and avatar on numerous occasions in the faint hope we may forget.

The truth is you can't polish a turd.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Dave, I’m fond of Wolfie. He has a sort of wooden vulnerability about him that I find quite charming. He’s no Decimus, and certainly no poet, but he tries and that’s all you can ask for. If I’m being honest, I don’t like you much and I don’t think I ever will. 

Ah, Frank... the cunt who never stops giving. You'd go up a fraction in my estimation if you'd just start a fresh nom. I'll even help with some suggestions which I'm sure you'll take to like a duck to water.

How about these? 'Men Who Wear Manbags Who Couldn't Possibly Look Any Gayer', and my personal recommendation, 'Sad Lonely Cunts Who Dine Out Alone'.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sorry, but I wasn't the one who called myself R-Soles, chose an avatar of a turd with a flag sticking out of it, and went about my business perpetually talking about dogshit. You reap what you sow. Stubbs, Ape, Decs and myself know our treatment of you gets right on your tits, which is why you've changed your name and avatar on numerous occasions in the faint hope we may forget.

The truth is you can't polish a turd.

Wolfster. You’re competent enough to take this fight alone. Why do you insist on soliciting assistance? It’s weak, cowardly and smacks of a playground bully. Knock it the fuck off and stand on your own feet. If you make a good enough case, your mates will pile in, well, actually, they will anyway. This conduct is an indicator of insecurity and the need to hide in a pack. It’s unbecoming.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wolfster. You’re competent enough to take this fight alone. Why do you insist on soliciting assistance? It’s weak, cowardly and smacks of a playground bully. Knock it the fuck off and stand on your own feet. If you make a good enough case, your mates will pile in, well, actually, they will anyway. This conduct is a indicator of insecurity and the need to hide in a pack. It’s unbecoming.

You've hit the nail on the head, DC. It's the insecurity.. always has been. Nothing flows with Wolfie. All these years and he still can't quite grasp a basic understanding of timing... prose and pacing. Leaves the reader stone cold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wolfster. You’re competent enough to take this fight alone. Why do you insist on soliciting assistance? It’s weak, cowardly and smacks of a playground bully. Knock it the fuck off and stand on your own feet. If you make a good enough case, your mates will pile in, well, actually, they will anyway. This conduct is an indicator of insecurity and the need to hide in a pack. It’s unbecoming.

You're a fine one to talk about insecurities, you rimming little toad. The reality is you've chosen a slightly-above-average punter to join forces with, when you could have brushed shoulders with the best on the site. You've made your choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're a fine one to talk about insecurities, you rimming little toad. The reality is you've chosen a slightly-above-average punter to join forces with, when you could have brushed shoulders with the best on the site. You've made your choice.

Ape-speak. Not even this is your own work. I’ve joined forces with no-one and I’m not interested in ‘brushing shoulders’ with anyone. As for your ‘top brass’ bollocks, you couldn’t be more amusing if you tried, and I honestly think you are. Grow up. Any chance of another cringeworthy poem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've hit the nail on the head, DC. It's the insecurity.. always has been. Nothing flows with Wolfie. All these years and he still can't quite grasp a basic understanding of timing... prose and pacing. Leaves the reader stone cold. 

Historically, I have no idea. I like the man and he’s requested I be more combative…and with me being such a sycophant, I thought I’d oblige. Nothing that I’ve posted this week do I really believe. I’m something of a cunt if the truth be known.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Repetition of ‘bum cloth’..means I win? Your monitoring me far more closely than I could be arsed to do for you. I told you a couple of hours ago that you would mention the ‘irrelevant spent force, homosexual, skinny legged has-been’ Frank once more before the day ends. Here we have it. Every fucking day this month you’ve named him…tell me, Oh great Wolf….do you think you have a problem or just a very disturbing obsession?

The bit in bold is your original comment which was part of the discourse of this thread, unchanged for hours, which you've recently gone back to and edited with a huge suffix – very much in response to more recent comments made below it.

You slimy, manipulative, obsessive little shit. I hope Admin doesn't miss it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Historically, I have no idea. I like the man and he’s requested I be more combative…and with me being such a sycophant, I thought I’d oblige. Nothing that I’ve posted this week do I really believe. I’m something of a cunt if the truth be known.

That's alright. I've just acquired Trunk Clothiers on Chiltern Street in Marylebone. If there's anything missing in your autumn/winter wardrobe, ping me a pm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...