CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain

Arsebiscuit

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The bit in bold is your original comment which was part of the discourse of this thread, unchanged for hours, which you've recently gone back into and edited with a huge suffix – very much in response to more recent comments made below it.

You slimy, manipulative, obsessive little shit. I hope Admin doesn't miss it.

Not really. Had I posted another reply to the same post, doubtless you’d accuse me of repetition and Ape-like Alzheimers. I’m simply too thick to be as Machiavellian as you suggest. Now, tell me, in light of your prior accusation, what method did you employ to enable you to quote my L/P ratio? I won’t ask you again.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not really. Had I posted another reply to the same post, doubtless you’d accuse me of repetition and Ape-like Alzheimers. I’m simply too thick to be as Machiavellian as you suggest. Now, tell me, in light of your prior accusation, what method did you employ to enable you to quote my L/P ratio? I won’t ask you again.

No, please don't.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's alright. I've just acquired Trunk Clothiers on Chiltern Street in Marylebone. If there's anything missing in your autumn/winter wardrobe, ping me a pm.

Do you do the Prince of Wales blazer in more of an autumnal mustard colour? 44” chest…regular.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's alright. I've just acquired Trunk Clothiers on Chiltern Street in Marylebone. If there's anything missing in your autumn/winter wardrobe, ping me a pm.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you do the Prince of Wales blazer in more of an autumnal mustard colour? 44” chest…regular.

DC's from Liverpool, Frank. I can imagine him now, frantically typing away, a spunky picture of Vangelis Sellotaped to his tablet, donning a pair of Sports Direct Pierre Cardin slippers and Slazenger shorts. The vapid, chavvy fucking Scouse cunt, more than likely the result of a teenage pregnancy. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

DC's from Liverpool, Frank. I can imagine him now, frantically typing away, a spunky picture of Vangelis Sellotaped to his tablet, donning a pair of Sports Direct Pierre Cardin slippers and Slazenger shorts. The vapid, chavvy fucking Scouse cunt, more than likely the result of a teenage pregnancy. 

Reported.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh, just someone whose view of you has never faltered since day one. Others have given you the benefit of the doubt since your arrival, but one by one they’re seeing you for the absolute fucking idiot you truly are.

You posted that last week you hyperthymesiac little clown you.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Take a look at Lardini's single breasted blazer in camel/mustard. I have it in 54 (44 UK).

https://www.lardini.com/gb_en/blazers-and-suits/blazers/man-jacket-dyed-11940.html

What an irony you should upload an item of clothing with 'Lard' in its title. Honestly Frank, if you wore a size '44 UK' you'd look like a teenage boy in a fireman's suit. This size would obviously fit a bigger man, so no surprises there.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What an irony you should upload an item of clothing with 'Lard' in its title. Honestly Frank, if you wore a size '44 UK' you'd look like a teenage boy in a fireman's suit. This size would obviously fit a bigger man, so no surprises there.

‘Frank’…again? Ever crossed your mind you’re being played? Idiot.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I smell a rattle.

The only rattle you can smell is probably the sex toy which has been sharted from your partner's arse.

It actually pains me to sign out for the evening, as I've got to be up early tomorrow for a fairly busy day at work. Are you working tomorrow DC? Lol.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only rattle you can smell is the sex toy which has probably been sharted from your partner's arse.

It actually pains me to sign out for the evening, as I've got to be up early tomorrow for a fairly busy day at work. Are you working tomorrow DC? Lol.

Only on your further demise xx

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Take a look at Lardini's single breasted blazer in camel/mustard. I have it in 54 (44 UK).

https://www.lardini.com/gb_en/blazers-and-suits/blazers/man-jacket-dyed-11940.html

A fine blazer, Frank. But have you considered the risk of premiering it on your upcoming trip? The Scots are not known for being very accommodating to metrosexual haute couture’ wearers.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Jesus. No wonder your children despise you.

Although it could be that they've worked out that they were only conceived to prevent their gammon-faced cabbie grandfather finding out that you're a homosexual.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Frank said:

It looks perfectly fine on a trim, young black dude. But on a skeletal, bald, slimy cunt like you, a fucking dogs dinner. 

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is it a bespook stab-jacket then? Failing that, so would a Rottweiler.

I'm glad you found your place on here DC - you're on the top of the fucking world at the minute - make no mistake!

Can you and @Frank tone down the relationship a bit though? I know he's the best on here and all that and its easy to get carried away in the moment, you might even have tamed the beast and continue on to prove my past predictions of him inevitably stabbing you in the back at some point wrong, but this shite has went on for fucking pages and pages across multiple noms. And its wank.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm glad you found your place on here DC - you're on the top of the fucking world at the minute - make no mistake!

Can you and @Frank tone down the relationship a bit though? I know he's the best on here and all that and its easy to get carried away in the moment, you might even have tamed the beast and continue on to prove my past predictions of him inevitably stabbing you in the back at some point wrong, but this shite has went on for fucking pages and pages across multiple noms. And its wank.

I'm still hoping he'll renounce Darth Flidius and become a Jedicunt. I'm glad you're back. We need someone to design the uniforms for the new clique. I thought that inviting DC to join might straighten him out and steer him away from bad influences. I've already worked out some code names. You can choose your own.

@Decimus> Dark Angel

@Eric Cuntman> Reaper

@Stubby Pecker> Nemesis

@camberwell gypsy> Vixen

@King Billy> Leviathan 

@Dyslexic cnut> Pants Boy

That's a rough draft anyway. 

• Like 1