CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain

Arsebiscuit

I've noticed these cunts have been at it again today. Got there in cars apparently and decided to close down sections of the M25, causing massive delays, idling cars, and general misery. Don't these idiots realise they're causing the exact opposite of what they protesting about. Wouldn't it be nice if a pissed up Polish lorry driver wiped the cunts out. 

46 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Wouldn't it be nice if a pissed up Polish lorry driver wiped the cunts out. 

There must be some ISIS cunts still knocking about who'd be only too happy to recreate the Bastille Day attacks. Just doctor a few of the protesters' posters with an image of Muhammad wanking off a pig, buy some popcorn, and sit back and wait for the show.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be some ISIS cunts still knocking about who'd be only too happy to recreate the Bastille Day attacks. Just doctor a few of the protesters' posters with an image of Muhammad wanking off a pig, buy some popcorn, and sit back and wait for the show.

I should have said who the pissed driver doesn't kill the ISIS cunts hiding in the back of the lorry will.  

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've noticed these cunts have been at it again today. Got there in cars apparently and decided to close down sections of the M25, causing massive delays, idling cars, and general misery. Don't these idiots realise they're causing the exact opposite of what they protesting about. Wouldn't it be nice if a pissed up Polish lorry driver wiped the cunts out. 

Theres a shortage of lorry drivers apparently. So they'll have to be trained up. Is it still 10 cyclists crushed to get your HGV Licence? 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

https://streamable.com/gerbcc

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fucking hell, the Police obviously wanted the public to do their job there so why didn't they turn and look the other way. They then appear to be more interested in helping the fucking cunt protesters by stopping that big cunt.

Can you imagine the Spanish police allowing that?

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell, the Police obviously wanted the public to do their job there so why didn't they turn and look the other way. They then appear to be more interested in helping the fucking cunt protesters by stopping that big cunt.

The police are a service now and not a force, with an vile lesbian in charge, a fucking disgrace 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Any other police force would have let these wankers have their 5 mins then dragged them into paddy wagons by their stinking ponytails. Causing a serious hazard on the highways would be an easy reason to give. What about emergency services being held up or a serious terrorist attack in London and rapid response units being held up?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any other police force would have let these wankers have their 5 mins then dragged them into paddy wagons by their stinking ponytails. Causing a serious hazard on the highways would be an easy reason to give. What about emergency services being held up or a serious terrorist attack in London and rapid response units being held up?

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The police are a service now and not a force, with an vile lesbian in charge, a fucking disgrace 

The Police have lost a lot of respect, how are you supposed to respect a male officer wearing nail varnish and heels? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/pGT6K6wpGT6K6wTmX6oLQJC

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It makes me sad to see how far the standard of policing in this country has fallen since the joyous brutality employed during the miners' strike. In those days the miners fought back, but I reckon you'd only have to split a couple of these snowflake cunts' skulls wide open before the rest of them got the message and took off as fast as their pipe-cleaner vegan legs could carry them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On matters green, @camberwell gypsy, @Jiggerycock, what the actual fuck is going on with your perpetually under-achieving Yids these days?

Sky and Tottenham partner for world's first major net zero carbon football game

Zero will become a major figure for spurs this season. Starting with the game against the  Russian Mafia on Sunday. Couldn't score against the mighty Palace last week so fuck knows what's gonna happen against these fuckers 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Zero will become a major figure for spurs this season. Starting with the game against the  Russian Mafia on Sunday. Couldn't score against the mighty Palace last week so fuck knows what's gonna happen against these fuckers 

I'm disappointed with not spotting the old "Partick Thistle Nil" angle myself. You could say I've missed an open goal there.

On 15/09/2021 at 07:27, ... said:

Eddie it’s with a heavy heart that I’ve decided to retire from the board. This will be my final post. Goodbye. 

Lonely and dead, utter fucking idiot.

The Guardian: ‘Table for one? Yes, please’ – the joy of eating alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2021/sep/19/table-for-one-the-joy-of-eating-alone

• Like 1

On 17/09/2021 at 21:44, Cuntybaws said:

On matters green, @camberwell gypsy, @Jiggerycock, what the actual fuck is going on with your perpetually under-achieving Yids these days?

By net zero do they mean no goals?

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell! A bunch of posh cunts campaigning for the government (ie the taxpayer) to pay for their home improvements! How very middle class. How many likes are they going to get on Cuntbook for that I wonder? 

I note that these fake commie wankers like to compare themselves with the Suffragettes. As I recall,the Suffragettes actually went to prison and then went on hunger strike and were force fed. I’d like to see these fuckwits banged up with the trash they pretend to love so much and get Big Vern’s cock down their throats. 

As for giving up their soyboy vegan scoff and the Starbucks you are having a fucking laugh ain’t you? Fakes, frauds, bullshitters and fantasists. 

On 17/09/2021 at 21:44, Cuntybaws said:

Where do you start?

How about collecting right-backs like Tesco Customers collect Clubcard points?

As for this 'Green' load of old monkeyspunk, I'd let them turn up in a 50 year-old, diesel-powered charabanc, that does 9 miles to the gallon, with Harry Kane farting enough methane to cover the ongoing gas deficit causing the breakdown of the British retail and power sector, if we could score a goal from open play.

Hell, I'd even open negotiations at ' missing out the first defender at set-pieces'! 

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! A bunch of posh cunts campaigning for the government (ie the taxpayer) to pay for their home improvements! How very middle class. How many likes are they going to get on Cuntbook for that I wonder? 

I note that these fake commie wankers like to compare themselves with the Suffragettes. As I recall,the Suffragettes actually went to prison and then went on hunger strike and were force fed. I’d like to see these fuckwits banged up with the trash they pretend to love so much and get Big Vern’s cock down their throats. 

As for giving up their soyboy vegan scoff and the Starbucks you are having a fucking laugh ain’t you? Fakes, frauds, bullshitters and fantasists. 

I’ve seen two of these cunts spokespersons interviewed this week.

The first admitted that they owned a diesel car and the second tosser, Oliver somecunt or other, admitted that his ‘nice’ house had single glazing, central heating and no secondary insulation that he was aware of. When asked why he didn’t pay for these things to be put right, he said with a straight face that it was the governments responsibility to do it.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve seen two of these cunts spokespersons interviewed this week.

The first admitted that they owned a diesel car and the second tosser, Oliver somecunt or other, admitted that his ‘nice’ house had single glazing, central heating and no secondary insulation that he was aware of. When asked why he didn’t pay for these things to be put right, he said with a straight face that it was the governments responsibility to do it.

The police should be given dispensation to kneel on these cunts' necks until they turn black. Except for any who might already be black to start with, who can just be set on fire.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The police should be given dispensation to kneel on these cunts' necks until they turn black. Except for any who might already be black to start with, who can just be set on fire.

Be sure to CC me in when you finally get round to finishing your manifesto, Baws. The crumbs you've been dropping so far sound right up my street.