CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain

Arsebiscuit

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re in a rich vein of Jew hating form at the moment decs 

Keep it up

Do you work with any three wheelers or been wronged by them in the past?

I went to school with one. He was the whingeiest, victim playing, Zionist apologist that I've ever met. Every time he received a deserved kicking from either myself or some other exasperated gentile, he put it down to anti-Semitism. It wasn't, he was just a fucking wanker.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I went to school with one. He was the whingeiest, victim playing, Zionist apologist that I've ever met. Every time he received a deserved kicking from either myself or some other exasperated gentile, he put it down to anti-Semitism. It wasn't, he was just a fucking wanker.

Hey Decs, hopefully there'll be a useless Portuguese cunt out of work tomorrow. Your mob want him? 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When someone like Aubameyang scores against you, you know how bad your team is. That cunt couldn't hit a garage door with a beach ball. 

Put your money on 3-3, this lot are fucking useless. The last 10 years shite don't just go away in 90 minutes.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Put your money on 3-3, this lot are fucking useless. The last 10 years shite don't just go away in 90 minutes.

It is, when you're playing a team of mediocre individuals. Son apart, I really can't see anyone from that team I would miss if we sold them. Kane's fucked mentally and needs to move on. I'd go for Man Citys offer 90m cash plus Silva/Sterling and Laporte. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It is, when you're playing a team of mediocre individuals. Son apart, I really can't see anyone from that team I would miss if we sold them. Kane's fucked mentally and needs to move on. I'd go for Man Citys offer 90m cash plus Silva/Sterling and Laporte. 

Or a pack of Stella based on todays shitfest.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kane's fucked mentally and needs to move on. 

I don't know, I reckon he'd be a standout in the Scottish Third Division, and certainly the Highland League. Do you think he'd play for Tunnock's Caramel Wafers?

On 24/09/2021 at 19:58, Wolfie said:

Oh no! Is nasty Decimus being howwible to you again? What a terrible bully.

Fuck off Arseholes you scat-infatuated, pointless sewer-dwelling Bombay floater. I'm sure you'd rather move on but the fact is you brought all of this, er, shit upon yourself, with your perpetual references to faeces and noticeable hatred of animals, especially dogs. You're not dealing with it very well, which is why people smell blood and you're being treated just like your favourite subject matter. Are you quite sure you're suited to the bullish hardships of this site, you rattled-as-fuck doormat?

It's like being savaged by a pack of rabid scatter cushions.  :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave said:

It's like being savaged by a pack of rabid scatter cushions.  :D

I think that the best thing you can do is to log out and forget about this place. Your account will be deleted after 12 months of inactivity and you will probably be a lot happier for it.

If you choose to stay, all you will be doing is constantly responding to the accusations of shit-foolery that will be levelled at you. You won't be able to contribute to a topic, you won't be allowed to post without at least three or four replies stating that you're a scat obsessed pervert. If that's how you wish to spend your time, and if that's what brings you enjoyment, then by all means hang around and lap up the constant abuse. 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that you're finished here, and unless you rebrand under a different username, to any member and casual observer you'll be known as the dog shit guy forever more.

Is that what you want?

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that the best thing you can do is to log out and forget about this place. Your account will be deleted after 12 months of inactivity and you will probably be a lot happier for it.

If you choose to stay, all you will be doing is constantly responding to the accusations of shit-foolery that will be levelled at you. You won't be able to contribute to a topic, you won't be allowed to post without at least three or four replies stating that you're a scat obsessed pervert. If that's how you wish to spend your time, and if that's brings you enjoyment, then by all means hang around and lap up the constant abuse. 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that you're finished here, and unless you rebrand under a different username, to any member and casual observer you'll be known as the dog shit guy forever more.

Is that what you want?

Lead by example.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Occasionally the odd shit smearer and eater gets in. 

Sometimes they hang around like a bad smell for over a decade.

On a completely unrelated note, Pen's been quiet today. (Or at least, she had been until literally one minute after the mere typing of the word "Pen" summoned her to the board like some demented Beetlejuice.)

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sometimes they hang around like a bad smell for over a decade.

On a completely unrelated note, Pen's been quiet today. (Or at least, she had been until literally one minute after the mere typing of the word "Pen" summoned her to the board like some demented Beetlejuice.)

"Nice fuckin' model!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scotty said:

No he's not, he just wants to get the fuck away from spurs and earn a fortune winning a trophy or two at citeh. That doesn't smack of insanity, it seems eminently sensible. 

Just looked and they're at home to a team I've never heard of in the europa pub league. If he can't score against this mob he can fuck right off. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Just looked and they're at home to a team I've never heard of in the europa pub league. If he can't score against this mob he can fuck right off. 

He gave the ball away unbelievably cheaply twice against the Arse, both fuck ups resulting in arsenal goals. Uncharacteristically sloppy or sneakily deliberate? You decide. 

32 minutes ago, scotty said:

He gave the ball away unbelievably cheaply twice against the Arse, both fuck ups resulting in arsenal goals. Uncharacteristically sloppy or sneakily deliberate? You decide. 

One thing he's not and that's a cunt. Berbatov and Erikson did that shit. Kane's just not firing on all cylinders. It's as simple as that, but they need to sell him and start rebuilding. Levi and the rest of Enic has set the club back to when Redknapp left. Pochetino took the club to the champions league final by putting a side together that was capable of doing it.