CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain

Arsebiscuit

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still hoping he'll renounce Darth Flidius and become a Jedicunt. I'm glad you're back. We need someone to design the uniforms for the new clique. I thought that inviting DC to join might straighten him out and steer him away from bad influences. I've already worked out some code names. You can choose your own.

@Decimus> Dark Angel

@Eric Cuntman> Reaper

@Stubby Pecker> Nemesis

@camberwell gypsy> Vixen

@King Billy> Leviathan 

@Dyslexic cnut> Pants Boy

That's a rough draft anyway. 

Might be a cunt and go for Plissken, seeing as you've clearly missed the opportunity, but I'll take the night to meditate on it.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still hoping he'll renounce Darth Flidius and become a Jedicunt. I'm glad you're back. We need someone to design the uniforms for the new clique. I thought that inviting DC to join might straighten him out and steer him away from bad influences. I've already worked out some code names. You can choose your own.

@Decimus> Dark Angel

@Eric Cuntman> Reaper

@Stubby Pecker> Nemesis

@camberwell gypsy> Vixen

@King Billy> Leviathan 

@Dyslexic cnut> Pants Boy

That's a rough draft anyway. 

Eric this is 2am bollocks, sort yourself out. 

Had to attend a meeting in Leatherhead which is about 25 minutes round the M25 from my place. Took an hour and 10 minutes because of these selfish, hypocritical cunts. When I arrived late for the meeting and explained the reason a Millie Tant (viz) looking harridan who I found out is a medical manager said "Well I'm all for them protesting. It's a noble cause". Which was greeted with grunts and nods of approval from the rest of the fuckers round the table. How I didn't kick off I don't know.

David Attenborough is a globe trotting, planet polluting gobshite. And a cunt 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had to attend a meeting in Leatherhead which is about 25 minutes round the M25 from my place. Took an hour and 10 minutes because of these selfish, hypocritical cunts. When I arrived late for the meeting and explained the reason a Millie Tant (viz) looking harridan who I found out is a medical manager said "Well I'm all for them protesting. It's a noble cause". Which was greeted with grunts and nods of approval from the rest of the fuckers round the table. How I didn't kick off I don't know.

David Attenborough is a globe trotting, planet polluting gobshite. And a cunt 

I pay no attention to pampered shit brain, Gyps. You have my sympathy.

The only way to translate the energy situation into language that those cretins understand, is to multiply their energy bills by ten, which is where they are heading - in the next ten plus years.

People have no fucking clue about the crisis and the shit government likes to keep it that way, while selling the “renewable” dream, which can only plug the gap somewhat. And I mean somewhat.