CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insulate Britain

Arsebiscuit

Apparently some builder who actually installs insulation was held up for 3 hours, thus losing £500, was hauled away by the filth as he confronted the demonstrators. So let's get this straight; plod just stand around yakking, masks bobbing up and down when they yak, doing fuck all to unblock the road but are only too happy to nick poor bastards held up by these tossers, correct?  There needs to be a huge public enquiry into the policing during the last 18 months. Hopefully cunts like Caressa Dick will be reduced to  "directing traffic in a pointy hat".*

*Jack Regan: The Sweeney 1976. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve seen two of these cunts spokespersons interviewed this week.

The first admitted that they owned a diesel car and the second tosser, Oliver somecunt or other, admitted that his ‘nice’ house had single glazing, central heating and no secondary insulation that he was aware of. When asked why he didn’t pay for these things to be put right, he said with a straight face that it was the governments responsibility to do it.

I heard the leader of these cunts on the radio...,Zoe something or other. Anyway, Zoe was told that the U.K. contributed less than 2% of carbon emissions compared with 28% by Charlie Chan plus other high percentages by India, USA and the Ruskis which I can’t remember. The point being what the fuck difference can we make?

Suddenly this posh bint changed her tactics and started crying about the poor pensioners who die in their thousands every winter because they can’t afford to heat their homes. 

Oh!......so it’s not about climate change then, it’s about poverty? A completely different issue but Posho was never challenged about this. These fucking wankers are fighting the Establishment cause and will never be challenged by the Establishment media, let alone be bunged in prison. 

I suspect most of these knobs are only interested in being a hero on social media but cunts like this Zoe bird know exactly what they’re doing.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I heard the leader of these cunts on the radio...,Zoe something or other. Anyway, Zoe was told that the U.K. contributed less than 2% of carbon emissions compared with 28% by Charlie Chan plus other high percentages by India, USA and the Ruskis which I can’t remember. The point being what the fuck difference can we make?

Suddenly this posh bint changed her tactics and started crying about the poor pensioners who die in their thousands every winter because they can’t afford to heat their homes. 

Oh!......so it’s not about climate change then, it’s about poverty? A completely different issue but Posho was never challenged about this. These fucking wankers are fighting the Establishment cause and will never be challenged by the Establishment media, let alone be bunged in prison. 

I suspect most of these knobs are only interested in being a hero on social media but cunts like this Zoe bird know exactly what they’re doing.

https://yearbook.enerdata.net/coal-lignite/coal-world-consumption-data.html

Here is some data on coal and lignite consumption, with chinks being a massive problem for CO2 and other particles emissions. The whole of EU (even Poland, crucified by krauts, who actually still burn more than them) is burning less of it. So unless the slopes stop churning out concrete cities by the thousand, all of our endeavour is worth fuck all in total, except for having an energy seesaw with prices relentlessly going up, until stable new systems are in place - ten years plus.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wasn't Zoe Ball was it? She talks utter shite as well. Even when she is sober

On 15/09/2021 at 14:04, dave said:

There you go again, the big 'I AM'.

It's your site, you make the rules, you say who comes and goes, and yet, all the people you threaten and bully are still here taking lumps out of you.

Grow up!

Oh no! Is nasty Decimus being howwible to you again? What a terrible bully.

Fuck off Arseholes you scat-infatuated, pointless sewer-dwelling Bombay floater. I'm sure you'd rather move on but the fact is you brought all of this, er, shit upon yourself, with your perpetual references to faeces and noticeable hatred of animals, especially dogs. You're not dealing with it very well, which is why people smell blood and you're being treated just like your favourite subject matter. Are you quite sure you're suited to the bullish hardships of this site, you rattled-as-fuck doormat?

• Like 3

On 13/09/2021 at 14:20, Neil said:

We need to wipe these slope cunts out. I went into a Chinese takeaway yesterday to pick up an order and ching chang wallah asked me to pit a mask on, you fuckers started this cunting mess ffs!

You should have told him to stick his remon chicken and flied lice up his 'allis. 

On 21/09/2021 at 19:56, Cuntybaws said:

The police should be given dispensation to kneel on these cunts' necks until they turn black. Except for any who might already be black to start with, who can just be set on fire.

Our filth are very adept at kneeling when black people are about.  Ooh a bit of casual racism there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Oh no! Is nasty Decimus being howwible to you again? What a terrible bully.

Fuck off Arseholes you scat-infatuated, pointless sewer-dwelling Bombay floater. I'm sure you'd rather move on but the fact is you brought all of this, er, shit upon yourself, with your perpetual references to faeces and noticeable hatred of animals, especially dogs. You're not dealing with it very well, which is why people smell blood and you're being treated just like your favourite subject matter. Are you quite sure you're suited to the bullish hardships of this site, you rattled-as-fuck doormat?

Have you noticed over the past month or so that our pedigree chum has been biting like a sexually enraged Pitbull? I preferred and respected him more when he nonchalantly used to brush off our "bullying" and carried on posting his sick, dog fetish shit unrepentantly. Now he thinks he's some sort of big hitter who can go toe-to-toe with the likes of us. 

I want him dead.

On 22/09/2021 at 10:26, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasn't Zoe Ball was it? She talks utter shite as well. Even when she is sober

Along with parrot-faced walking superbeak Davina McCall she is, without doubt, one of the most loud, brash, speed-talking, publicity seeking, insanely fucking annoying sphincteresses to have ever polluted my TV and radio. Echoing @Major Cunt's comment earlier today, she is another reason just why I refuse to contribute towards another unjustified £1m+ BBC salarly.     

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Have you noticed over the past month or so that our pedigree chum has been biting like a sexually enraged Pitbull? I preferred and respected him more when he nonchalantly used to brush off our "bullying" and carried on posting his sick, dog fetish shit unrepentantly. Now he thinks he's some sort of big hitter who can go toe-to-toe with the likes of us. 

I want him dead.

That japspiss cunt has just made a disgusting scat related comment about my mother in another unprovoked PM attack. What should I do?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Along with parrot-faced walking superbeak Davina McCall she is, without doubt, one of the most loud, brash, speed-talking, publicity seeking, insanely fucking annoying sphincteresses to have ever polluted my TV and radio. Similarly to @Major Cunt's comment earlier today, she is another reason just why I refuse to contribute towards this creature's totally unjustified £1.1m BBC salarly.     

I trump your McCall with that fucking fringe, Winkleman.  I've seen 8 year olds act more mature than this fuckhead. 

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That japspiss cunt has just made a disgusting scat related comment about my mother in another unprovoked PM attack. What should I do?

I’ve just had this from the deviant.

You childish rectum licking tool.

I hope your mums pissflaps get covered in mould

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just had this from the deviant.

You childish rectum licking tool.

I hope your mums pissflaps get covered in mould

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's got to be worth a ban 

More than banned. @Admin was logged on earlier, and clearly had accessorised his hat with an 'Inquisitor gauntlet' and erased the filthy little schmeigel from existence. 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2021 at 23:47, judgetwi said:

I don't believe that Israel is a legitimate state.

I don't believe that the vast majority of Jews are any relation to the original Israelites, and should thus fuck off back to eastern Europe from whence they came.

I don't believe that the world should exclusively cry over six million (allegedly) dead Jews when tens of millions of other races lost their lives due to the Nazis.

I do believe that the illegitimate state of Israel is the natural successor to Hitler's Germany.

What do you think of that then, pig fucker?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't believe that Israel is a legitimate state.

I don't believe that the vast majority of Jews are any relation to the original Israelites, and should thus fuck off back to eastern Europe from whence they came.

I don't believe that the world should exclusively cry over six million (allegedly) dead Jews when tens of millions of other races lost their lives due to the Nazis.

I do believe that the illegitimate state of Israel is the natural successor to Hitler's Germany.

What do you think of that then, pig fucker?

You’re in a rich vein of Jew hating form at the moment decs 

Keep it up

Do you work with any three wheelers or been wronged by them in the past?

• Like 1