CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU energy dictatorship

White Cunt

There is nothing more disgusting than when the major beneficiaries of cheap coal, penalise those mining and using the source, in order to profitably produce the goods and services for the east/west manufacturing chains.

The EU court has ruled for steep fees to be paid by Poland, for ignoring demands on lignite and coal usage reduction.
As the country is largely dependent, and will be for a long time, on those sources for its manufacturing sector, which contributes parts and whole products into western EU countries’ production chains (thus keeping prices low and competitive), abandoning the current system without reliable working nuclear/fusion replacement at scale, would inevitably lead to shortages and energy production collapses, which would bring the cold, hungry, unemployed locals out into the streets in large numbers.

Black Vest movement?

Fucking EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/20/poland-vows-to-keep-coalmine-open-despite-500000-a-day-ecj-fine

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway hows the glitter fartin unicorns goin for y'all...we are deluged daily about the woes of the fishin community n bizniz organisations..so k'mon spill..hows the sunlit uplands treatin ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Sorry, Panz. But what the fuck is the connection between my post and your Leprechaun-rich, turnip approach?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Sorry, Panz. But what the fuck is the connection between my post and your Leprechaun-rich, turnip approach?

He thinks he's gloating over brexit. I can only speak for myself but I've never been busier than I am at the moment, and never had such a healthy return on my business. Perhaps he'll pipe down when the UK finally gets round to the next bit of unfinished business, ie cutting loose from the Isle of Bogtrottery. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

He thinks he's gloating over brexit. I can only speak for myself but I've never been busier than I am at the moment, and never had such a healthy return on my business. Perhaps he'll pipe down when the UK finally gets round to the next bit of unfinished business, ie cutting loose from the Isle of Bogtrottery. 

Mm..ya see the clingy ex girlfriend that is the DUP n its  band of  porridge wog colonists won't get out of yer pockets that easily 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Tell ya tho its fascinating to watch the orangies disintegrating in real time we reckon its mostly confined to a small sliver of the north east and thats getting smaller n smaller..and this is the best bit ...they campaigned for the very thing thats destroying them politically 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Are you a submarine upholsterer, Scotto?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you a submarine upholsterer, Scotto?

Panz is fucking fuming because he inherited a warehouse full of WW2  Uboat parts from his uncle Helmut von Schafft down in Cork, all suitable for the ‘state of the art’ tractor diesel powered, fleet of subs the Frogs were about to sell to the Aussies. This AUKUS treachery has scuppered his big shot plans and made him look a right cunt, which he’s always looked like anyway. Be kind to him. His dreams are in tatters. Like his clothes, coincidentally.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Panz is fucking fuming because he inherited a warehouse full of WW2  Uboat parts from his uncle Helmut von Schafft down in Cork, all suitable for the ‘state of the art’ tractor diesel powered, fleet of subs the Frogs were about to sell to the Aussies. This AUKUS treachery has scuppered his big shot plans and made him look a right cunt, which he’s always looked like anyway. Be kind to him. His dreams are in tatters. Like his clothes, coincidentally.

They’ll be eating their kids again come March. Out of likes..iou.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..ya see the clingy ex girlfriend that is the DUP n its  band of  porridge wog colonists won't get out of yer pockets that easily 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That lot can all go a live on the Isle of Man and be cunts to each other and the natives. 
They’re the kind of wankers who’d find something to slag off the Dalai Lama about. I’m amazed your mob hasn’t kill them all yet 

54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That lot can all go a live on the Isle of Man and be cunts to each other and the natives. 
They’re the kind of wankers who’d find something to slag off the Dalai Lama about. I’m amazed your mob hasn’t kill them all yet 

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧 1690 🇬🇧

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your lot keep interfering with the plan

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, scotty said:

He will settle down when the EU tax man and the local politicians make life a little harder and expensive for the local potatoes. 

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He will settle down when the EU tax man and the local politicians make life a little harder and expensive for the local potatoes. 

We're a poor nation ya know..dealin with the mess that is the Brexit n the scummy brit stirring the pot with the orange porridge wog..we'll need lots of help from the EU to get thru this ya know ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, scotty said:

Trouser department?

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Indeed. 

Good luck with that. 

We even have a name for it scotty baby..its called puttin on the béal bocht...the poor mouth..we are after all a poor nation that historically never raped n plundered other lands or subjugated the natives to enrich ourselves. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

51 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We even have a name for it scotty baby..its called puttin on the béal bocht...the poor mouth..we are after all a poor nation that historically never raped n plundered other lands or subjugated the natives to enrich ourselves. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You spudcoons were complicit in ‘Imperial excess.’ Gen. Reginald Dyer and Michael O’Dwyer shillelaghed the shit out of Indians at Amritsar and Jallianwalla Bagh but you jigging fuckwits don’t sing morose ditties about that. That’s before we mention the butchering and indoctrination of African natives by Mick McMissionaries in mid 1800’s when 43% of volunteer recruits into the British Army were filthy, peat-prancing Paddys. Know your history, Panzo…then fuck off!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You spudcoons were complicit in ‘Imperial excess.’ Gen. Reginald Dyer and Michael O’Dwyer shillelaghed the shit out of Indians at Amritsar and Jallianwalla Bagh but you jigging fuckwits don’t sing morose ditties about that. That’s before we mention the butchering and indoctrination of African natives by Mick McMissionaries in mid 1800’s when 43% of volunteer recruits into the British Army were filthy, peat-prancing Paddys. Know your history, Panzo…then fuck off!

They were probably proddy scum or some of bally babys orange porridge wogs 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

39 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They were probably proddy scum or some of bally babys orange porridge wogs 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Proddy Catholic Missionaries eh? 25% of the Black and Tans that you squeal about were Irish Catholics and they never rocked up until 90 years after the Amritsar Guinness Massacre. Step away from the Bushmills, Murf.

True, there were a few Catholics in the RIC and the tans but they soon realised that they had two choices..leave or get slotted on some lonely country boreen and yer corpse looted for yer pistol n carbine..the local shops wouldn't even sell them food..nor undertakers bury em

PANZERMURPHYBABY