CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU energy dictatorship

White Cunt

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More like brain cells left….

100 years of the partition of Ireland you silly cunt. 

Yeah I did already get that. I’m actually 27, 6’ 4” and extremely good looking.

But no one ever mentions any of that. It’s always ‘look at that fucking thicko’.

Cheers Mrs Roops.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems like the EU are planning to net all vaccine escapees. 

EU should consider mandatory vaccinations, says Ursula von der Leyen

Daniel Boffey 

Daniel Boffey

The Guardian’s Brussels bureau chief, Daniel Boffey, is at an EU press conference this afternoon.

He reports that European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said mandatory vaccination in the EU should be considered as Europe is desperately battling to control the spread of the Omicron Covid variant.

The commission also backed pre-travel PCR tests for travel within and outside the EU.

Covid news live: EU chief calls for mandatory

vaccinations; Germany warned over ICU capacity

On 20/09/2021 at 20:29, White Cunt said:

There is nothing more disgusting than when the major beneficiaries of cheap coal, penalise those mining and using the source, in order to profitably produce the goods and services for the east/west manufacturing chains.

The EU court has ruled for steep fees to be paid by Poland, for ignoring demands on lignite and coal usage reduction.
As the country is largely dependent, and will be for a long time, on those sources for its manufacturing sector, which contributes parts and whole products into western EU countries’ production chains (thus keeping prices low and competitive), abandoning the current system without reliable working nuclear/fusion replacement at scale, would inevitably lead to shortages and energy production collapses, which would bring the cold, hungry, unemployed locals out into the streets in large numbers.

Black Vest movement?

Fucking EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/20/poland-vows-to-keep-coalmine-open-despite-500000-a-day-ecj-fine

Since this story was published, I believe Poland has been ordered to pay the EU 1m euros per day for mining coal from Turow, twice the amount the EU had originally proposed. It shows that if you are a member state and breach the EU's emissions targets, you can be fined whatever it deems necessary via its European courts. The last time such dictatorial punishment was placed onto Poland was by... Germany, which so happens to be the most powerful economy in the union. I'm glad we got out when we did.

Still looking forward to being Germany's little bitch, @PANZER MURPHY?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Since this story was published, I believe Poland has been ordered to pay the EU 1m euros per day for mining coal from Turow, twice the amount the EU had originally proposed. It shows that if you are a member state and breach the EU's emissions targets, you can be fined whatever it deems necessary via its European courts. The last time such dictatorial punishment was placed onto Poland was by... Germany, which so happens to be the most powerful economy in the union. I'm glad we got out when we did.

Still looking forward to being Germany's little bitch, @PANZER MURPHY?

The money the krauts will squeeze out of Poland (maybe) won’t buy them a lot of wood pellets. As they are now and in the next few years in the process of decommissioning some well functioning nuclear power stations, this utter stupidity will prompt some entertaining blackouts, drop in production with large increases in energy and product prices and four day working weeks (read layoffs and reduced wages).

Poland should hurry up with buying gold for their central bank, hoarding their copper, coal and other mineral resources, spend more on small-scale nuclear (in the works) and show the fucking EU the finger by leaving the zone.

And they better hurry up, before the crazy fascist state makes things even worse.

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

He reports that European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said mandatory vaccination in the EU should be considered as Europe is desperately battling to control the spread of the Omicron Covid variant.

Seems a pretty reasoned response, considering the 220 confirmed cases worldwide, as of two days ago, of this ‘variant’ which has so far shown only signs of being less harmful than the previous ‘variants’, which by all accounts seemed to be getting less harmful every day. Am I missing something here?

Forcibly inject every unwilling person in the EU (150 to 200 million) with a rushed and increasingly apparently harmful, if not deadly, chemical cocktail to halt the spread of a virus which mostly kills people at the tail end of their lives anyway, and appears to be mutating into even less dangerous variants constantly. Ignoring the fact that the vaccinated sheeple are just as likely to catch and pass on the wet fart virus as the pure bloods who’ve seen through the BS from the start.

Wake up ffs.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Seems a pretty reasoned response, considering the 220 confirmed cases worldwide, as of two days ago, of this ‘variant’ which has so far shown only signs of being less harmful than the previous ‘variants’, which by all accounts seemed to be getting less harmful every day. Am I missing something here?

Forcibly inject every unwilling person in the EU (150 to 200 million) with a rushed and increasingly apparently harmful, if not deadly, chemical cocktail to halt the spread of a virus which mostly kills people at the tail end of their lives anyway, and appears to be mutating into even less dangerous variants constantly. Ignoring the fact that the vaccinated sheeple are just as likely to catch and pass on the wet fart virus as the pure bloods who’ve seen through the BS from the start.

Wake up ffs.

There will be a new variant every year until the economy and supply shortages have made us so tired and vulnerable that when they offer the new financial and resource sharing system that will 'solve the problem' we'll all be nodding in agreement for all the horror around us.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wake up ffs.

It’s the mark of the beast there for sure, B

The EU is going Chinese. 

Facing+COVID+passport+mandate,+more+Swedes+get+microchip+implants https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/facing-covid-passport-mandate-more-swedes-get-microchip-implants/2436048

2 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

There will be a new variant every year until the economy and supply shortages have made us so tired and vulnerable that when they offer the new financial and resource sharing system that will 'solve the problem' we'll all be nodding in agreement for all the horror around us.

The Great Reset

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, King Billy said:

The Great Reset

Lol, I wonder if any of the thick cunts here have read anything the IMF, World Bank or Council on Foreign relations have published in the last 20 years. They have basically told us all, step-by-step, what they're going to do. You're on the right track Billy, keep pounding at them. The cretins will fall in line soon enough.

We'll be just as fucked, sadly.

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

It’s the mark of the beast there for sure, B

The EU is going Chinese. 

Bozo will fall into line shortly after,  like the good little puppet he blusters and pretends not to be. We are being ruled by an even worse type of dictator. At least the fucking EU aren’t even trying to hide their plans for the plebs anymore. We’re stuck with a cabal of decepticons who haven’t even got the klinkers to tell the public the miserable future they’ve decided for us.

10 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Lol, I wonder if any of the thick cunts here have read anything the IMF, World Bank or Council on Foreign relations have published in the last 20 years. They have basically told us all, step-by-step, what they're going to do. You're on the right track Billy, keep pounding at them. The cretins will fall in line soon enough.

Noo brains have landed on the corner - it's great to hear Intelligent feedback, post etc

Love ProfB XXX

9 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I’ve been banging on about all this for a fucking long time mate. The script has been written and followed for 40 years and more. Unfortunately we’re living in the end times of what I and everyone else lazily took for granted, freedom, bodily autonomy, democracy,  and the ridiculous idea that everything would be OK forever and history wouldn’t repeat itself as it has always done. I agree that it’s probably way too late to stop the horror story that’s knocking at the door.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, King Billy said:

I’ve been banging on about all this for a fucking long time mate. The script has been written and followed for 40 years and more. Unfortunately we’re living in the end times of what I and everyone else lazily took for granted, freedom, bodily autonomy, democracy,  and the ridiculous idea that everything would be OK forever and history wouldn’t repeat itself as it has always done. I agree that it’s probably way too late to stop the horror story that’s knocking at the door.

Waaaay to late I'm afraid. We're fucked, until then, there is cunts corner.

25 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Lol, I wonder if any of the thick cunts here have read anything the IMF, World Bank or Council on Foreign relations have published in the last 20 years. 

I haven't, PC as life is far too short.

Briefly summarise what you believe is happening. I promise to not dismiss you out of hand, I'm open to anything you have to say as long as it is persuasive enough and backed up by genuine evidence.

But be warned, if you don't make your case absolutely watertight I'm going to shove your tin foil hat so far up your fucking arse that you'll be getting the shipping forecast through your teeth.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Decimus said:

I haven't, PC as life is far too short.

Briefly summarise what you believe is happening. I promise to not dismiss you out of hand, I'm open to anything you have to say as long as it is persuasive enough and backed up by genuine evidence.

But be warned, if you don't make your case absolutely watertight I'm going to shove your tin foil hat so far up your fucking arse that you'll be getting the shipping forecast through your teeth.

Well thats very considerate of you. It is, of course, a terrible trap. To accurately inform you requires evidence and a detailed explaination. That is the nature of 'watertight'. Don't play games with me you cunt. Give me time and I'll respond accordingly.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just realised how fucking rude I’ve been to you. Please accept my apology.

Welcome to the corner PC.

Drink bleach and fuck off. 😂

Cheers

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just realised how fucking rude I’ve been to you. Please accept my apology.

Welcome to the corner PC.

Drink bleach and fuck off. 😂

Drink bleach...

Stubby Pecker is always saying that KING BILLY are you moonlighting as STUBs who tells ProfB to drink bleach?

I don't hear that anywhere else.

King Billy hold your hands up - you are stubbs. Boo.

BOO