CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We covered this last week. She's apparently in her 70s now... however, had I met her at the time, late night handheld chats extolling the virtues of the Type 56's rod and piston reload cycle, snuggling up in front of some romantic films, some shit with Chuck Norris anyway. Laughing and happy at the firing range, as the arcs of falling brass rain down on us like golden confetti. A soul mate. A kindred spirit. 

Although I would regularly kick her fucking cunt in for being a Catholic.

Be fair Eric, after killing soldiers and proddies she had to go home and cook dinner for her hubby and 11 kids so respect is due. 

Guest Paulie
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Be fair Eric, after killing soldiers and proddies she had to go home and cook dinner for her hubby and 11 kids so respect is due. 

A true working gal. Fair dues to the pointy hats.

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I give credit where its due dc baby..ya do comedy well..ya should stick to yer strengths instead of actin like yer some kinda world power n stickin nose into other people's countries n bringin home lads in boxes or with no faces or limbs n leavin them to slowly come to the realisation that they were just bullet sponges for the elites in Whitehall.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That was 40 years ago you daft cunt. Give it a rest you one trick pony, shoulder chip sporting, interbred, cousin fucking, bog soaked spudwog 

The IRA achieved not one of their goals apart from causing immeasurable pain and suffering to 1000s of innocent cunts, something you seem to revel in. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That was 40 years ago you daft cunt. Give it a rest you one trick pony, shoulder chip sporting, interbred, cousin fucking, bog soaked spudwog 

The IRA achieved not one of their goals apart from causing immeasurable pain and suffering to 1000s of innocent cunts, something you seem to revel in. 

Ya see the provos lost but were smart enough to say fuk all..the unionists won but were too stoopid to see it spudderz baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is this the early version of 'Spudulike'? 

The famine also affected Scotland and parts of Southern England and as in Ireland many people from England and Scotland emigrated to The USA and elsewhere. As much as anything was the mindset of the English and Scots who emigrated and embraced their new homes and did not see themselves as victims, whilst the Irish too often felt themselves. Ironically a lot of the Irish moved to England, Scotland and Wales and mostly forgot their Irish roots. In the USA it was different and in spite of them thriving there large chips grew on their shoulders.

22 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The famine also affected Scotland and parts of Southern England and as in Ireland many people from England and Scotland emigrated to The USA and elsewhere. As much as anything was the mindset of the English and Scots who emigrated and embraced their new homes and did not see themselves as victims, whilst the Irish too often felt themselves. Ironically a lot of the Irish moved to England, Scotland and Wales and mostly forgot their Irish roots. In the USA it was different and in spite of them thriving there large chips grew on their shoulders.

On my first visit to Canada, I met a lot of people who's ancestors had emigrated because of this. Apparently, many of the landlords actually paid for their fare.

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On my first visit to Canada, I met a lot of people who's ancestors had emigrated because of this. Apparently, many of the landlords actually paid for their fare.

I think that at the time the official view was the Ireland and the rest of the UK was overpopulated and there was a deliberate strategy to encourage people to emigrate to the various dominions. Actually Australia and New Zealand and Canada were offering £10 fare packages to encourage people to immigrate from the old country up until the mid 1960s.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not my problem, you fucking live there dickhead. Enjoy the place

Scientists identify the mystery killer behind Ireland's potato famine

Yer right spudderz baby..its not yer problem its just yer bill..10 billion pounds a year by my last reckoning..thats a lotta hospital beds ..anyway we see that 127 igors have applied for visas under bojos desperation skeem..i myself have a HGV Licence its only for a rigid body truck or tanker the dole sent me on the course 20 years ago to make me more employable but its an awful industry to work in ..the stress alone would kill ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 05/10/2021 at 13:22, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer right spudderz baby..its not yer problem its just yer bill..10 billion pounds a year by my last reckoning..thats a lotta hospital beds ..anyway we see that 127 igors have applied for visas under bojos desperation skeem..i myself have a HGV Licence its only for a rigid body truck or tanker the dole sent me on the course 20 years ago to make me more employable but its an awful industry to work in ..the stress alone would kill ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not a word of that...

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported…gap-eyed wafer-muncher.

Voodoo Doctor Raasclaat here, 

You seem to be suffering from cunting fatigue DC, you are clearly displaying some of the symptoms. Some of which are as follows...

Staying logged in all fucking day (yesterday).

Getting involved in others business.

A lot of talking... without actually saying anything.

Being an unusually annoying fucking cunt.

Potentially staying logged in all day today, tomorrow, this week and next week and on and fucking on. 

Generally getting a kicking and still coming back for more. 

Having a name like Dyslexic Cnut.

Not having a job.

People (family included) wishing you would die. 

There is a remedy for all of your problems and issues...kill @Clavo it's your only chance of turning it around DC. I can imagine it being the spastic battle to end all spastic battles.

Imagine your triumphant return...shell suit and shoes, driving your 1990 Astra GTE down Chiswick high street with @Clavo cock and balls dangling from the rear view mirror. 

The glory could be yours DC, have you got the bollocks to go for it?

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Voodoo Doctor Raasclaat here, 

There is a remedy for all of your problems and issues...kill @Clavo it's your only chance of turning it around DC. I can imagine it being the spastic battle to end all spastic battles.

Imagine your triumphant return...shell suit and shoes, driving your 1990 Astra GTE down Chiswick high street with @Clavo cock and balls dangling from the rear view mirror. 

The glory could be yours DC, have you got the bollocks to go for it?

Abuse of Rule 7 and probably rule 8

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .
8. No abuse of the PM facility by using it to threaten or insult other members.

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

Abuse of Rule 7 and probably rule 8

8. No abuse of the PM facility by using it to threaten or insult other membersmembers.

You are a fucking disgrace @Clavo you've lied about your own family in the past to gain sympathy here and for me that is shockingWho the fuck do you think you are? What kind of twisted fucker would behave in such a way?

Do you have any explanation? 

Oh and fuck off.

• Like 1

@Old Chap RaasclaatYou are make a lot of assumptions, unless people tell you and even then you have to rely on them telling the truth you do not know whether people are in employment or otherwise. As to whether people are are logged in all day, some people do not bother to log out and doubtless some people leave their computers on 24/7. For people on here who use their mobiles I have little doubt that many are logged in permanently. Looking at your behaviour on here at a guess the clique have set you a mission that mission being to try to drive myself and possibly others off the site. Why not open up and think for yourself rather targetting DC?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

8. No abuse of the PM facility by using it to threaten or insult other membersmembers.

You are a fucking disgrace @Clavo you've lied about your own family in the past to gain sympathy here and for me that is shockingWho the fuck do you think you are? What kind of twisted fucker would behave in such a way?

Do you have any explanation? 

Oh and fuck off.

I have not lied about my family, why are you trying to rake that up. You are a total disgrace.

21 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No probs understanding me now eh sputterzz baby.. lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

For six years I had a cosy little part time number at two collectives. At one I served the tea and cakes and listened to peoples problems, at the other I listened to peoples problems and helped guide towards the help they needed and helped them fill in the forms. Both places were funded by various sources most of which would state that the funding from from a EU source .. actually that funding came from local councils and regional funding etc and all that really happened was that the EU agencies simply filched part of those funds. Those at the tops of the collectives (the trusties etc and some of the trustieswere common to both collectives) were convinced that if we left the EU the funding would collapse. I told them that it would have little or no impact. I was put in my place in 2016 and after I told them that had voted leave, my position with them was made awkward and I was dismissed from one of the collectives and I finally left the other in 2019. Both collectives have however continued to receive funding and one of the trusties has told me that it is now easier to get the funding.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

I have not lied about my family, why are you trying to rake that up. You are a total disgrace.

He’s looked around the playground and gegged in with some of the bigger boys. A simple minded weakling so politically astute that he’s recently stated that Blair won two elections. Nuff said.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s looked around the playground and gegged in with some of the bigger boys. A simple minded weakling so politically astute that he’s recently stated that Blair won two elections. Nuff said.

If I am correct Blair won three elections and if he not been such a self centred twat and resigned two years before he should have done there is a good chance that Labour would have won the 2010 election and the Tories would have got rid of the Cameron idiot.