CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

Back to the Brexit topic, had labour won the 2010 election we would have been spared the tory/libdem fuck up. EU fatigue would have continued and the tories would have selected a eurosceptic leader and won the 2015 election on a leave mandate. The referendum would have happened a few months earlier with asimilar result as happened in 2016 but the tories would have kept the same leader who would have quickly taken the UK out of the EU possibly as early as 2018.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

@Old Chap RaasclaatYou are make a lot of assumptions,...

Coming from the high priestess of baseless assumptions this assertion is somewhat hypocritical.

--o0o--

On a not unrelated note can the two one-legged gentlemen desist from the arse-kicking contest? Your zero-interest dispute is migrating from thread to thread. 

Whilst I'm in rant mode I question the efficacy and value of the usual suspects endlessly repeating the same phallic-based insults ad nauseum, so stop it.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Coming from the high priestess of baseless assumptions this assertion is somewhat hypocritical.

--o0o--

On a not unrelated note can the two one-legged gentlemen desist from the arse-kicking contest? Your zero-interest dispute is migrating from thread to thread. 

Whilst I'm in rant mode I question the efficacy and value of the usual suspects endlessly repeating the same phallic-based insults ad nauseum, so stop it.

You tell em Roops. 

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

@Old Chap RaasclaatYou are make a lot of assumptions, unless people tell you and even then you have to rely on them telling the truth you do not know whether people are in employment or otherwise. As to whether people are are logged in all day, some people do not bother to log out and doubtless some people leave their computers on 24/7. For people on here who use their mobiles I have little doubt that many are logged in permanently. Looking at your behaviour on here at a guess the clique have set you a mission that mission being to try to drive myself and possibly others off the site. Why not open up and think for yourself rather targetting DC?

Who's the clique these days, anyway?

21 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The usual suspects have been endlessly repeating the same phallic based insults (and dare I say assumptions regardless) for  five years at least and I think have been asked previously to desist, are they going to listen?

Just like you paid attention to The Hat's warning above? The reason you're so despised is exactly what he stated, but you're incapable of change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

usual suspects endlessly repeating the same phallic-based insults ad nauseum

Substitute "fatuous bullshit" for "phallic-based insults" and I think you might be attacking the very poster you're trying to defend. And didn't admin reference exactly that in his Useless Non Cunts nom? 

48 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Perhaps you know the answer to that.

What are you insinuating? I've already made it clear I have absolutely no interest if you have a cock or not and that I'm one of the few cunts who don't seem to have a problem with your general existence. I like trains.

@Decimus certainly wants you dead, but when hasn't he? There were some PM grumblings a few months back where he made his opinion on you clear, but even he referenced my lack of interest in such things, and what I did see of that particular meeting was hardly organized. As for the @Dyslexic cnut and @Old Chap Raasclaat feud, I admit I made a half arsed attempt at manipulation when they first showed up, but its clear neither of them need help from anyone else on here to hate each others guts anyway.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't think there is a clique any more - just a bunch of cunts with a healthy, all organic, natural loathing of one another. Cunts like you don't let it get under their skin, so you're naturally going to draw in more hostility over time.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What are you insinuating?

She isn't insinuating anything at all. It's just pen's perennial and terminally boring tactic of simply throwing back the same accusation at whoever happens to be telling her what a waste of space she is. It has all the wit and panache of 4 year olds in the playground, but minus the naive charm. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

What are you insinuating? I've already made it clear I have absolutely no interest if you have a cock or not and that I'm one of the few cunts who don't seem to have a problem with your general existence. I like trains.

@Decimus certainly wants you dead, but when hasn't he? There were some PM grumblings a few months back where he made his opinion on you clear, but even he referenced my lack of interest in such things, and what I did see of that particular meeting was hardly organized. As for the @Dyslexic cnut and @Old Chap Raasclaat feud, I admit I made a half arsed attempt at manipulation when they first showed up, but its clear neither of them need help from anyone else on here to hate each others guts anyway.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't think there is a clique any more - just a bunch of cunts with a healthy, all organic, natural loathing of one another. Cunts like you don't let it get under their skin, so you're naturally going to draw in more hostility over time.

You got that the wrong way around, they are not under my skin. What's wrong is that keep coming back with this tranny shit.

Just now, Clavo said:

You got that the wrong way around, they are not under my skin. What's wrong is that keep coming back with this tranny shit.

Yeah - I said you don't let it get under your skin.

You've got an impressive ability to just shrug it all off. I get that the constant "tranny shit" probably gets tiring and I really do sympathise, but this isn't really the sort of place where I or anyone else who might find it in bad taste would really feel inclined to declare our distaste every time someone posts repetitive bollocks about your metaphorical bollocks. In fact, I bet even talking about it right now is going to result in a deluge of the same old shit.

I'm just saying that I don't think the shit slingers are organized - going back to that PM I mentioned, it involved me (couldn't give a shite), @Decimus (admittedly wants you dead), @King Billy (known to throw the odd man sausage remark, but often distracted by mask wankers and US political conspiracies), @Eric Cuntman (sometimes has a dig when you annoy him) and @Major Cunt (presumably being anal probed by beings from the ninth dimension right now). If that's a clique, its a really, really shit one.

Let's not forget the fact you were the one who posted about being born with a double serving in the first place, on a website full of nasty cunts. What did you expect would happen?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Clavo said:

You reap what you sow. You continually make idiotic remarks and generally go out of your way to get on people’s nerves. If you don’t want attention from your extensive fan club, think before you post.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There is no clique now and there never was. The problem on sites like this is that a certain pack mentality can develop.

That doesn't mean there's any organised campaign amongst groups of users. Bill, Bubba, Quincy and I got accused of indulging in behind the scenes machinations simply because we just all happened to have similar dislikes when it came to certain posters. We found it amusing and would play up to it, but the truth is I've PMd yourself, Eric and Ape more than I ever did any of them, and as you have said, we certainly aren't an organised gestalt, far fucking from it.

It's easier for people like Pen to make accusations of coordinated "bullying" than to admit that the reason they are so disliked is because they are complete and utter fucking cretins.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

--o0o--

Time for the red triangle 🔺

Wouldn’t you agree Herr Roopsfuhrer? 

On 07/10/2021 at 23:38, judgetwi said:

Time for the red triangle 🔺

Wouldn’t you agree Herr Roopsfuhrer? 

Personally, I'd prefer that you were given the old 'Yellow Star of David', but it's refreshing to see you still waving the flag of the persecuted tribe!

I'm looking forward to another inevitable duel. Know what I mean?

Shalom, and fuck off, obviously.