CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Personally, I'd prefer that you were given the old 'Yellow Star of David', but it's refreshing to see you still waving the flag of the persecuted tribe!

I'm looking forward to another inevitable duel. Know what I mean?

Shalom, and fuck off, obviously.

Nice to see you MC. You been away on black-ops?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice to see you MC. You been away on black-ops?

Well, sort of “black ops”. Marjorie deliberately got himself nicked so he could get his ration of the dark meat in HMP Isle of Wight. I hear they are distributing trannie badges there so everyone knows what you are after. How forward thinking of our government don’t you think? 

On 10/10/2021 at 21:33, judgetwi said:

Well, sort of “black ops”. Marjorie deliberately got himself nicked so he could get his ration of the dark meat in HMP Isle of Wight. I hear they are distributing trannie badges there so everyone knows what you are after. How forward thinking of our government don’t you think? 

What our government needs to fucking do, is start effecting policies which benefit the 90% demographic of normal, straight people and stop catering to the fragile sensibilities of BLM, death cult worshippers and born wrong fucking perverts obsessed with indoctrinating children.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What our government needs to fucking do, is start effecting policies which benefit the 90% demographic of normal, straight people and stop catering to the fragile sensibilities of BLM, death cult worshippers and born wrong fucking perverts obsessed with indoctrinating children.

Actually that is exactly what the government is doing .. what you are moaning about is the result of how the media portrays it. Every few years we have an election based on "first past the post" the result is about what the majority favour, most people quietly go about their days to day lives or sit at home seething but saying and doing nothing so the only voices that get heard are the ones making a noise. What is the betting that you are simply a seether who says fuck all outside.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here in the wild west there are plenty of BLM's. Drug dealing fighting, abusing, walking around as pissed as a fart but 99.99% of them are white we don't see many dark people down here. But things are just the same.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Actually that is exactly what the government is doing .. what you are moaning about is the result of how the media portrays it. Every few years we have an election based on "first past the post" the result is about what the majority favour, most people quietly go about their days to day lives or sit at home seething but saying and doing nothing so the only voices that get heard are the ones making a noise. What is the betting that you are simply a seether who says fuck all outside.

The media are the biggest bunch of lying shit stirrers around. They help fuel the shortages bullshit by showing old pictures of empty shelves in Tesco and saying there's a bog roll shortage or a petrol station that has a queue and loads of brainwashed, braindead dickheads flock to fleece the garages and shops. What the media don't do is publish a photo of one of the majority of garages that didn't have queues. 

What did Malcolm X say about the media? "The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses".  Absolutely correct. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The media are the biggest bunch of lying shit stirrers around. They help fuel the shortages bullshit by showing old pictures of empty shelves in Tesco and saying there's a bog roll shortage or a petrol station that has a queue and loads of brainwashed, braindead dickheads flock to fleece the garages and shops. What the media don't do is publish a photo of one of the majority of garages that didn't have queues. 

What did Malcolm X say about the media? "The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses".  Absolutely correct. 

People sit there watching or reading the shit on the media, cunts pretending to be the voices of various groups of people always they quote self appointed cunts with extreme opinions. One recent on was a feature on some silly little cow with pink hair and a ring in her nose complaining that she did not think that she would get selected for a place at Oxford "because they don't like people like me". I think that one was on the ITV news site.

14 minutes ago, Clavo said:

People sit there watching or reading the shit on the media, cunts pretending to be the voices of various groups of people always they quote self appointed cunts with extreme opinions. One recent on was a feature on some silly little cow with pink hair and a ring in her nose complaining that she did not think that she would get selected for a place at Oxford "because they don't like people like me". I think that one was on the ITV news site.

Some cunt was whining on about Strictly Come Dancing being racist because an Indian actress, or a "woman of colour" was voted out. The fact that she was fucking useless didn't occur to her. However, this week a big fat black woman was in the dance off and won despite the fact she made numerous mistakes. Only Anton Dubec had the bollocks to point this out and vote against her. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some cunt was whining on about Strictly Come Dancing being racist because an Indian actress, or a "woman of colour" was voted out. The fact that she was fucking useless didn't occur to her. However, a big fat black woman was in the dance off and won despite the fact she made numerous mistakes. Only Anton Dubec had the bollocks to point this out and vote against her. 

Myself admitting to the collectives that I had voted leave was an eye opener. Suddenly I was a racist bigot, and evil beyond comprehension. TBH over the previous five years of working there all I was hearing from most of them was wonderful words but none of them were for example willing to offer a home for a refugee.

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Myself admitting to the collectives that I had voted leave was an eye opener. Suddenly I was a racist bigot, and evil beyond comprehension. TBH over the previous five years of working there all I was hearing from most of them was wonderful words but none of them were for example willing to offer a home for a refugee.

What many of the old bastards I knew who voted leave because of all the "cunts pitching up on our beaches" couldn't understand was that leaving wouldn't stop all the rubber dinghy merchants landing on our beaches because they weren't EU citizens. Brexit would prevent the skilled, semi skilled and the people prepared to do the shit jobs from coming. As you can see, the EU migrants have pissed off and the Abduls are still invading our beaches.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What many of the old bastards I knew who voted leave because of all the "cunts pitching up on our beaches" couldn't understand was that leaving wouldn't stop all the rubber dinghy merchants landing on our beaches because they weren't EU citizens. Brexit would prevent the skilled, semi skilled and the people prepared to do the shit jobs from coming. As you can see, the EU migrants have pissed off and the Abduls are still invading our beaches.

TBH other than breaking UN rules rule and machine gunning them there is no answer to the issue. We ourselves have created a generation of our own young people who are not prepared to do the shit jobs as well.

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some cunt was whining on about Strictly Come Dancing being racist because an Indian actress, or a "woman of colour" was voted out. The fact that she was fucking useless didn't occur to her. However, this week a big fat black woman was in the dance off and won despite the fact she made numerous mistakes. Only Anton Dubec had the bollocks to point this out and vote against her. 

I’ve always like you Gypps, but this revelation that you sit in your caravan, whittling clothes-pegs, with no tv licence and actually watch this fucking shit? I’m not sure I’m gonna get over this.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of the frustrations at the collective was helping highly educated cunts with minor everyday non-physical tasks such as form filling and referring them on to the various agencies for help. Most of them were actually perfectly capable of working for a living doing mundane jobs such as shelf stacking etc. What they were not u to doing was working as teachers or astrophycisicists or whatever their high level qualifications were, there were simply not enough jobs in their particular field a=or they simply were not up to in in  a work environment, however they felt working in some ordinary job (even nice easy well paid numbers) was beneath them, so they decided to become bipolar or suffering from PTSD because their grandmother or their pet gerbil had died.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve always like you Gypps, but this revelation that you sit in your caravan, whittling clothes-pegs, with no tv licence and actually watch this fucking shit? I’m not sure I’m gonna get over this.

Selling lucky white heather is a good trade .. if you nip to Delamere Forest or Prees Heath you should find some.

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Selling lucky white heather is a good trade .. if you nip to Delamere Forest r Prees Heath you should find some.

I spent two hours in a fucking queue in the pissing down rain last Saturday outside her caravan with the smell of burning tyres scorching my nostrils while waiting for that bitch to read my palm. Now I find this out. Fuck her and her lucrative clairvoyant sideline in future (s’cuse the pun!)

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I spent two hours in a fucking queue in the pissing down rain last Saturday outside her caravan with the smell of burning tyres scorching my nostrils while waiting for that bitch to read my palm. Now I find this out. Fuck her and her lucrative clairvoyant sideline in future (s’cuse the pun!)

My brother-in-law who lives at Crewe said that one day last week there was a motorhome parked up alongside the B5077 near Alsager with a table set up where there was white heather and clothes pegs on sale.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A fortune teller once told me that I'd die a virgin, DC. 

So I raped her and asked for my £2 back. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I visit my mum on Saturday nights and have to sit there watching it. Why? Because in her dementia riddled mind she thinks I'm 6 years old and gives me a wedge of tenners and says "Here's sixpence. Get yourself an ice cream. So you will". 

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well, seeing as you get taken apart on this site on a daily basis, you need all the luck you can get, ye olde bastard. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I visit my mum on Saturday nights and have to sit there watching it. Why? Because in her dementia riddled mind she thinks I'm 6 years old and gives me a wedge of tenners and says "Here's sixpence. Get yourself an ice cream. So you will". 

She’ll get on fine with @Ape™️.