CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

Guest Paulie

Another thing that really gets my goat is the pricks still banging on about Brexit. Take the recent fuel and HGV driver shortages, the usual wankers could'nt stop banging on about how it was apprently the fault of the B-word. Right, and I suppose the fact Germany, Ireland, Belguim etc all have driver and fuel shortages is because of Brexit as well is it? Suck my left ball it is.

People in this fucking country cant stop banging on about it, and that goes for the leave wankers as well, 'blah,blah we got our country back, blah fucking blah. Well cunts, now you've got it back how about doing something with it you mindless tossers.

Both sides need to shut the fuck up about it, it happened, get the fuck over it wankers.

Guest Fatty Junior
47 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Another thing that really gets my goat is the pricks still banging on about Brexit. Take the recent fuel and HGV driver shortages, the usual wankers could'nt stop banging on about how it was apprently the fault of the B-word. Right, and I suppose the fact Germany, Ireland, Belguim etc all have driver and fuel shortages is because of Brexit as well is it? Suck my left ball it is.

People in this fucking country cant stop banging on about it, and that goes for the leave wankers as well, 'blah,blah we got our country back, blah fucking blah. Well cunts, now you've got it back how about doing something with it you mindless tossers.

Both sides need to shut the fuck up about it, it happened, get the fuck over it wankers.

Cunt

Guest Paulie
Just now, southerncunt said:

Some absolutely top shelf discourse going on here. 

It’s like pass the parcel at a spastic society party.

Don't be a gooseberry, join in.

Guest Paulie
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

It seems to me that the nom had meant to put a fat nail in a further discussion and not to encourage any.

Correct. And yet, the Brexit discussion meanders on. What's to be done, fuck knows.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The peep show ..its a comedy thing about two fellahs sharing a flat ..ones an overthinking war nut that wouldn't look out of place here..the other ones a jobless music aficionado..its very good 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You are, of course, referring to a British Comedy series written and performed by two public school and Oxbridge educated Englishmen. You really are the gift that keeps on giving. Stupid cunt.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You are, of course, referring to a British Comedy series written and performed by two public school and Oxbridge educated Englishmen. You really are the gift that keeps on giving. Stupid cunt.

I give credit where its due dc baby..ya do comedy well..ya should stick to yer strengths instead of actin like yer some kinda world power n stickin nose into other people's countries n bringin home lads in boxes or with no faces or limbs n leavin them to slowly come to the realisation that they were just bullet sponges for the elites in Whitehall.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Paulie
29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I give credit where its due dc baby..ya do comedy well..ya should stick to yer strengths instead of actin like yer some kinda world power n stickin nose into other people's countries n bringin home lads in boxes or with no faces or limbs n leavin them to slowly come to the realisation that they were just bullet sponges for the elites in Whitehall.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yes, yes, that's all well and good but the lady in your profile pic - would you?

50 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Yes, yes, that's all well and good but the lady in your profile pic - would you?

We covered this last week. She's apparently in her 70s now... however, had I met her at the time, late night handheld chats extolling the virtues of the Type 56's rod and piston reload cycle, snuggling up in front of some romantic films, some shit with Chuck Norris anyway. Laughing and happy at the firing range, as the arcs of falling brass rain down on us like golden confetti. A soul mate. A kindred spirit. 

Although I would regularly kick her fucking cunt in for being a Catholic.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We covered this last week. She's apparently in her 70s now... however, had I met her at the time, late night handheld chats extolling the virtues of the Type 56's rod and piston reload cycle, snuggling up in front of some romantic films, some shit with Chuck Norris anyway. Laughing and happy at the firing range, as the arcs of falling brass rain down on us like golden confetti. A soul mate. A kindred spirit. 

That's sheer poetry, Eric. I never had you down as an incurable romantic before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thats like beautiful man..ill pass it along 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scotty said:

That's sheer poetry, Eric. I never had you down as an incurable romantic before. 

I got mysteriously emotional reading it Scottster. Lyrical and wistful. At times onomatopoeic with a lilting meter and gentle consonance. I have to go for a quiet lie down now.

• Like 1