CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve taken time out to display empathy for your condition. How was this morning’s Easter Egg hunt?

How generous of you. There was me thinking you had absolutely fuck all to do and were spending your day posting your unique brand of drivel! It goes to show just how wrong I was.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 21:33, judgetwi said:

Well, sort of “black ops”. Marjorie deliberately got himself nicked so he could get his ration of the dark meat in HMP Isle of Wight. I hear they are distributing trannie badges there so everyone knows what you are after. How forward thinking of our government don’t you think? 

You seem to be obsessed with taking a length up the harris from spearchuckers, don't you, Jewboy?

Given your previous for curtain twitching related issues I'm hardly surprised.

On 10/10/2021 at 21:33, judgetwi said:

Well, sort of “black ops”. Marjorie deliberately got himself nicked so he could get his ration of the dark meat in HMP Isle of Wight. I hear they are distributing trannie badges there so everyone knows what you are after. How forward thinking of our government don’t you think? 

Nope. I'm working freelance these days, Jewboy. Mossad want a bit of wet work done in South London, and called on the Major's service.

After the whole Epstien scandal they've decided to cull a few bacon's from the tribe - know what I mean mate?

I'm just adjusting the optics on my Barrett. 50, and waiting for a certain mobility scooter to roll down Mr Malik's off licence ramp.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You seem to be obsessed with taking a length up the harris from spearchuckers, don't you, Jewboy?

Nope. I'm working freelance these days, Jewboy. Mossad want a bit of wet work done in South London, and called on the Major's service.

After the whole Epstien scandal they've decided to cull a few bacon's from the tribe - know what I mean mate?

I'm just adjusting the optics on my Barrett. 50, and waiting for a certain mobility scooter to roll down Mr Malik's off licence ramp.

About time you rocked up…with all due sycophancy etc.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Nothing to do with me Marjorie. Every wanker on here tells me that all cunts in prison get fucked up the arse. I accept their expert opinion ......I mean, i’m not a stinkbag, lowlife criminal so what the fuck do I know about it? 

I was thinking the other day, suppose you were a real bender and you were looking forward to going in the nick and getting loads of cock? Then they put you in a cell with Ronnie fucking Kray! That would be a bit of a cunt situation I reckon. What’s your opinion Marje?

On 12/10/2021 at 11:51, Clavo said:

My brother-in-law who lives at Crewe said that one day last week there was a motorhome parked up alongside the B5077 near Alsager with a table set up where there was white heather and clothes pegs on sale.

Fuck off you boring boring boring cunt. And then fuck off again.

On 12/10/2021 at 14:41, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve taken time out to display empathy for your condition. How was this morning’s Easter Egg hunt?

Was that you this afternoon DC?  Don’t  even think about asking ‘Where?’ You must have seen me driving past the bar in my imaginary metallic blue M4, while you were slobbering all over Angela Raynor and Cherie Blair. I know it was happy hour but ffs?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was that you this afternoon DC?  Don’t  even think about asking ‘Where?’ You must have seen me driving past the bar in my imaginary metallic blue M4, while you were slobbering all over Angela Raynor and Cherie Blair. I know it was happy hour but ffs?

Fuck me you don’t miss a trick. I’ll say one thing, those girls get the ale in Bill.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you not see me in the lounge bar, playing shove ha'penny with Maggie Philbin and Snoop Dogg?

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you not see me in the lounge bar, playing shove ha'penny with Maggie Philbin and Snoop Dogg?

I caught a quick eyeful as I was passing the gents toilets DC. You certainly appeared to be ‘shoving’ something up the dusky chaps rear end. Looked more like Ainsley Harriet than Snoop tbh.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I caught a quick eyeful as I was passing the gents toilets DC. You certainly appeared to be ‘shoving’ something up the dusky chaps rear end. Looked more like Ainsley Harriet than Snoop tbh.

No. I'm Eric. Have you and @cuntspotter been double jabbed at the same laboratory? He keeps mistaking me for DC as well.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I'm Eric. Have you and @cuntspotter been double jabbed at the same laboratory? He keeps mistaking me for DC as well.

Are you sure you’re Eric? I’ve been drinking lots of Mateus Rose in Gran Canaria today and it may have affected everyone else’s judgement. I think DC is definitely still gay though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2021 at 00:24, judgetwi said:

Nothing to do with me Marjorie. Every wanker on here tells me that all cunts in prison get fucked up the arse. I accept their expert opinion ......I mean, i’m not a stinkbag, lowlife criminal so what the fuck do I know about it? 

I was thinking the other day, suppose you were a real bender and you were looking forward to going in the nick and getting loads of cock? Then they put you in a cell with Ronnie fucking Kray! That would be a bit of a cunt situation I reckon. What’s your opinion Marje?

Hold your fucking horse's, Polanski...

Firstly, if you had ever made it above special-needs constable then you'd at least have a working knowledge of the english penal (don't cum on your pvc covered sofa yet) system. With the above comment only the fucking retarded would buy your Ray Winstone-esque hard detective veneer, but I'd imagine the Joker would happily play Carter.

Secondly, most cunt's on here with an ounce of witt and savvy routinely laugh at your rants and special status.

Stick to shouting "I'm watching The facking Sweeney" at the visiting carer's as you're no Jack Reagan, but you're absolute comedy gold in the we're laughing at you stakes so don't go changing. I actually find you fucking hilarious, and this gaff wouldn't be the same without you.

I've also just discovered that you tried your hand in local politics, a gem that I shall return to in Jew course.

Shalom!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Major, are you aware of Eric's recent confession to imitating the deft (or depending on your point of view, cackhanded) gearchange manoeuvre used by the sweeney? 🤔

Not the Sweeney one, Dennis Waterman used to stick his pinkie out like a gay. I do 'The Professionals' one like Bodie & Doyle.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Major, are you aware of Eric's recent confession to imitating the deft (or depending on your point of view, cackhanded) gearchange manoeuvre used by the sweeney? 🤔

I can't say that I am, Scotty, given my recent self imposed exile. However, I decided upon a low key comeback after reading this morning's acerbic wit headed old Judge's way. 

• Like 1