CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked up policing .. Giving child sex offenders a voice

Penny Farthing

44 minutes ago, dave said:

That's the channel of choice for queers, isn't it? (no smoke without fire)

Do I really have to explain to you in excruciating step-by-step detail what I was actually trying to imply in my post?

With the majority of focus recently being on your history of dog bothering, I'd quite forgotten what a thick fucking cunt you are.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do I really have to explain to you in excruciating step-by-step detail what I was actually trying to imply in my post?

Why don't you, you anally-retentive fuck-wit?

I know how you love to display your obsessive attention to detail :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToJT0SK2Np9u-JrgUtFXV

Guest judgetwi

There’s nothing surprising about the coppers or the BBC promoting sexual degeneracy. That’s just standard wokie stuff  these days. If you have children of school age that’s what you should be worried about. You should take a long hard look at what they are being fed on a daily basis. 

And don’t think that you can avoid it by paying for a private education. These wokie bastards are everywhere. Trust me.

On 11/10/2021 at 22:40, judgetwi said:

There’s nothing surprising about the coppers or the BBC promoting sexual degeneracy. That’s just standard wokie stuff  these days. If you have children of school age that’s what you should be worried about. You should take a long hard look at what they are being fed on a daily basis. 

And don’t think that you can avoid it by paying for a private education. These wokie bastards are everywhere. Trust me.

Hold on a minute, aren't you ex-Old Bill? And didn't you also run for your local parliament seat?

For someone so anti-establishment, you sure have had your fair share of time spent being part of "The System".

I guess you're right in what you say, you cunts are everywhere. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

On 11/10/2021 at 22:40, judgetwi said:

A posh couple down the road pulled their son from a public school two years ago because they reckoned that the school was full of cunts whose parents are drug dealers. Poor "Chrispin*" now has to mix with cunts from the grammar school.

* not his real name but his real name is pooffy.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hold on a minute, aren't you ex-Old Bill? And didn't you also run for your local parliament seat?

For someone so anti-establishment, you sure have had your fair share of time spent being part of "The System".

I guess you're right in what you say, you cunts are everywhere. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

No Countryboy, that’s just 2 of the many things you made up about me. All creations of your childlike mind.

Errr ...Mr Roops...isn’t this an “oblique reference to paedophilia”? No 🔺for the 24 hour Hillbillyboy I suppose? No that one belongs exclusively to me doesn’t it you two bob bottler?

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No Countryboy, that’s just 2 of the many things you made up about me. All creations of your childlike mind.

Errr ...Mr Roops...isn’t this an “oblique reference to paedophilia”? No 🔺for the 24 hour Hillbillyboy I suppose? No that one belongs exclusively to me doesn’t it you two bob bottler?

Only if you're suffering from a paranoid personality disorder and exhibit delusional behaviour. No worries, I've extended the treatment which will be reviewed in 12 months.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear, another year wearing your dunce triangle.

Revenge is fucking sweet.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Do you ever learn? Fuck me.

On 12/10/2021 at 03:51, dave said:

That's the channel of choice for queers, isn't it? (no smoke without fire)

I’m not sure what you are aiming for here, but your bucket of sand is empty, you dog hating trivial waste of space.

Get back to cataloguing your scat collection. Colour font using shouty meaningless cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Only if you're suffering from a paranoid personality disorder and exhibit delusional behaviour. No worries, I've extended the treatment which will be reviewed in 12 months.

@judgetwiyou thick cunt; I’ve warned you several times that your constant sour grapes moaning was getting right on my tits.

Seems it was wearing thin with someone else…

lol lol!!

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Smart move Mein Roopsfuhrer. That will make you popular with the little boys. Clearly there is somebody above you who won’t allow you to delete me otherwise I would have been gone yonks ago. 

Red 🔺or not i’ll be here pointing out your bullshit, your contradictions and ripping the piss. 

Be seeing you 😁