CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked up policing .. Giving child sex offenders a voice

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear, another year wearing your dunce triangle.

Revenge is fucking sweet.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you ever learn? Fuck me.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

He'll always play the victim, DC, it's in his blood.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@judgetwiyou thick cunt; I’ve warned you several times that your constant sour grapes moaning was getting right on my tits.

Seems it was wearing thin with someone else…

lol lol!!

Blut und Ehre my little droogs.

Blut und Ehre.

😆

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Smart move Mein Roopsfuhrer. That will make you popular with the little boys. Clearly there is somebody above you who won’t allow you to delete me otherwise I would have been gone yonks ago. 

Red 🔺or not i’ll be here pointing out your bullshit, your contradictions and ripping the piss. 

Be seeing you 😁

Silly me, I forgot to add that the review period has a rolling commencement date. Incidentally no-one has mandated that you are not to be deleted. I reiterate; your role at The Corner is to entertain with rambling delusional nonsense for which I thank you. As you know, items that cross the line do not see the light of day, so yeah - be seeing you!

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Smart move Mein Roopsfuhrer. That will make you popular with the little boys. Clearly there is somebody above you who won’t allow you to delete me otherwise I would have been gone yonks ago. 

Red 🔺or not i’ll be here pointing out your bullshit, your contradictions and ripping the piss. 

Be seeing you 😁

Same old jew, always fucking moaning

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Silly me, I forgot to add that the review period has a rolling commencement date. Incidentally no-one has mandated that you are not to be deleted. I reiterate; your role at The Corner is to entertain with rambling delusional nonsense for which I thank you. As you know, items that cross the line do not see the light of day, so yeah - be seeing you!

“Delusional”?.....”personality disorder”? Playing the mental elf card Mr Roops? How very predictable. It’s been done before to shut inconvenient cunts up. I won’t bother to list the obvious historical examples. You can’t cope so it’s only a matter of time before you delete me. 

Who knows, we might meet up in the Gulag. I wonder if you will be a male or female screw?  I suspect I may have other things on my mind at the time.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Clavo said:

@judgetwi  I like you Judge but you have failed to realise that in the hive there is a queen bee and workers, the one very dangerous thing to do is to attack the queen bee which is what you have done, the consequence is that the other workers will attack you.

A statement of the “bleedin obvious” as Basil Fawlty would have said. I’d rather you didn’t patronise me My Lady. You ain’t really up to it to be honest.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Delusional”?.....”personality disorder”? 

Add to that list "oblivious". Oblivious to the fact that Roops is continuously making you look like a complete cunt with breathtaking ease.

She's had you dangling off a hook for months now, squealing like some sort of fucking aquapig. 

Why would she delete you when your crybaby antics are providing the rest of us with some priceless entertainment? The best bit is you think you're some sort of renegade who is being muzzled because he's so dangerous and cutting edge. It's being done because it so clearly rattles you, trust me, you've got nothing new or interesting to say.

Mug.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Add to that list "oblivious". Oblivious to the fact that Roops is continuously making you look like a complete cunt with breathtaking ease.

She's had you dangling off a hook for months now, squealing like some sort of fucking aquapig. 

Why would she delete you when your crybaby antics are providing the rest of us with some priceless entertainment? The best bit is you think you're some sort of renegade who is being muzzled because he's so dangerous and cutting edge. It's being done because it so clearly rattles you, trust me, you've got nothing new or interesting to say.

Mug.

https://ibb.co/RNHP9bT

• Like 1

On 15/10/2021 at 23:07, judgetwi said:

“Delusional”?.....”personality disorder”? Playing the mental elf card Mr Roops? How very predictable. It’s been done before to shut inconvenient cunts up. I won’t bother to list the obvious historical examples. You can’t cope so it’s only a matter of time before you delete me. 

Who knows, we might meet up in the Gulag. I wonder if you will be a male or female screw?  I suspect I may have other things on my mind at the time.

I can’t even be fucked to read this drivel because I know it’ll be you moaning about the harsh treatment to think you’re receiving 

You used to be mildly amusing here but now you’re just a one trick pony and a …………….. to boot. No cunt would miss if you if roops fucked you off for good. Cry baby ponce 

I can’t even be fucked to read this drivel because I know it’ll be you moaning about the harsh treatment to think you’re receiving 

You used to be mildly amusing here but now you’re just a one trick pony and a ………….

To boot. No cunt would miss if you if roops fucked you off for good. Cry baby ponce 

I'm torn between whether I prefer the …………….. recent pant-shitting, boo-hoooing antics, or if I'd rather him go full Freddie The Frog and start droning on about the Super-Gay-Bowl and apple fucking pie.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mug.

You used to be mildly amusing here but now you’re just a one trick pony and a …………….. to boot. No cunt would miss if you if roops fucked you off for good. Cry baby ponce 

I’d sanitise those tongues before you put them back in your mouths.

Free advice, admittedly with no  personal experience, but there’s something called common sense which is often difficult to define.

Take it or leave it, it makes no difference to me. 🔺😁

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Free advice, admittedly with no  personal experience, but there’s something called common sense which is often difficult to define.

Piss off you moaning hook nosed cunt

I’m sure roops has an easy job proof reading your daily missives as they’re basically the same 

On 14/10/2021 at 13:43, southerncunt said:

I’m not sure what you are aiming for here, but your bucket of sand is empty, you dog hating trivial waste of space.

Get back to cataloguing your scat collection. Colour font using shouty meaningless cunt.

I've told you before, you pointless, southern, shite-hawk, either create something original, interesting and amusing, or fuck off back to mumsnet.

It's no good keep coming on here parroting something that some fuckin' retard with an axe to grind, spunked-up a few weeks ago, it just makes you look like a sad wannabe, trying to ingratiate yourself with the big boys (and they're all fuckin' benders)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dave said:

I've told you before, you pointless, southern, shite-hawk, either create something original, interesting and amusing, or fuck off back to mumsnet.

It's no good keep coming on here parroting something that some fuckin' retard with an axe to grind, spunked-up a few weeks ago, it just makes you look like a sad wannabe, trying to ingratiate yourself with the big boys (and they're all fuckin' benders)

Good afternoon, shit-sniffer.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dave said:

Late reply.

Must have taken you a while to find someone with no sense of smell to read it out loud for you.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2021 at 07:54, judgetwi said:

Pay no attention to the bullies, Judy. I for one think the place would be much poorer without the spectacle of you getting smashed about like a Piñata at an ADHD-only kindergarten. 

Perhaps you can tell us if there is a cultural equivalent of a Piñata in the Red Sea Pedestrian shenanigans? Maybe four bearded Rabbis don blindfolds and have a bash at infant circumcision, if you can tear them away from the Monopoly board for long enough.

Do they have church-fete style fundraisers in Judaism? Beat the Kippah, Kosher meat raffle, guess the weight of the unleavened bread, Pin the blame on the Gentile, that sort of thing? Do tell. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pay no attention to the bullies, Judy. I for one think the place would be much poorer without the spectacle of you getting smashed about like a Piñata at an ADHD-only kindergarten. 

Perhaps you can tell us there is a cultural equivalent of a Piñata in the Red Sea Pedestrian shenanigans? Maybe four bearded Rabbis don blindfolds and have a bash at infant circumcision, if you can tear them away from the Monopoly board for long enough.

Do they have church-fete style fundraisers in Judaism? Beat the Kippah, Kosher meat raffle, guess the weight of the unleavened bread, Pin the blame on the Gentile, that sort of thing? Do tell. 

Bouncy Synagogue. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Perhaps you can tell us there is a cultural equivalent of a Piñata in the Red Sea Pedestrian shenanigans? Maybe four bearded Rabbis don blindfolds and have a bash at infant circumcision, if you can tear them away from the Monopoly board for long enough.

THE BABY TOOK MY DINGO!!

😁