CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind a day set aside for them, let's have a season. Then it'll be legal to shoot them during that period. Like pheasants and grouse.

All that tainted blood flying around is going to necessitate a very detailed risk assessment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clavo said:

There are a few more bumchums amongst them as well, why do you think that they spend so much time searching for bum fanciers sites.

Those numerous comments about large cocks , scat, and their love of Poodles, makes it all seem highly suspicious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave said:

Those numerous comments about large cocks , scat, and their love of Poodles, makes it all seem highly suspicious.

I think it's about time you came out of your own "closet" and stopped denying your sick perversion, you can't hide in it forever.

360_F_188466583_ZT03gD5gi9KM12gDN9kdQZQ1

Lol.

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

That would spoil the fun .. another neighbour's cat sits on top of the fence tormenting it and that drives the poor little pooch mad.

I'm all for driving over pooches, and their owners, preferably with a steam-roller.:D

26 minutes ago, dave said:

I'm all for driving over pooches, and their owners, preferably with a steam-roller.:D

24 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Mainly the owners .. the foxes and badgers will finish the pooches off. Plus lets have wolves back.

Most nonces and child murderers have a fondness for animal cruelty. Just saying.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most nonces and child murderers have a fondness for animal cruelty. Just saying.

And both of these freaks wonder why they're so despised on here. Apparently I bully them without cause or justification, I think their above posts are evidence enough that I have plenty of both.

Sick pair of disgusting cunts.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Not actually true .. many of them are animal lovers.

Very, ACTUALLY true. So now you're spouting misinformation in defence of paedophiles? I mean, they're born that way aren't they? They can't help it. It's just another form of sexuality for you to advocate in favour of. 

You sick fucking beast.

• Like 3