CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I must agree. I’ve no idea what has gone on in the deep & dark past of this place, but @Frank has certainly scarred some cunts on here. The message appears to be ‘join in kicking Frank and Pen’ and we’ll like your posts but ‘if you don’t we’re gonna gang up and kill you!’ All very dull and a bit sad really…it diminishes the place.

It should be known, DC, that a few years ago I did in fact carry out a few hours covert surveillance inside Stubby's front garden hedge. It sounds daft, but he comes across as so thick, I couldn't resist the urge to track him down and fuck with his stupid little head. Sending him a pic of me in character standing outside his ugly house certainly had the desired effect. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It should be known, DC, that a few years ago I did in fact carry out a few hours covert surveillance inside Stubby's front garden hedge. It sounds daft, but he comes across as so thick, I couldn't resist the urge to track him down and fuck with his stupid little head. Sending him a pic of me in character standing outside his ugly house certainly had the desired effect. 

I prefer it when he rants like a vicious lunatic but the repetitive drivel takes something away from him somehow. You have to be concerned about a man who simultaneously soothes a poorly child whilst posting threats to stab a member on here.Them’s the vagaries I guess.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I must agree. I’ve no idea what has gone on in the deep & dark past of this place, but @Frank has certainly scarred some cunts on here. The message appears to be ‘join in kicking Frank and Pen’ and we’ll like your posts but ‘if you don’t we’re gonna gang up and kill you!’ All very dull and a bit sad really…it diminishes the place.

For the record I still think he's inevitably going to stab you in the back and rape your heartbroken corpse at some point, but I will try my hardest to protect your arse virginity by glassing the greasy cunt before penetration when the time comes and drop your remains off at the nearest Post Office to ensure you get a decent burial.

Place has just got incredibly repetitive and predictable is all I'm saying. 

19 hours ago, scotty said:

Oh, great. Frank's back. 😒

Excuse me while I open a vein. 

Doctor I have got this exercise wheel thingy that I keep under the desk. I usually do about 5000 turns of the pedals a day, this is since the first lockdown last year. I think that it might be fucking my knees up .. any thoughts (I do also try to walk at least 4 miles a day but often do twice that distance)..

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What's happening is that pretty much everyone now either reacts to the endless river of Pen bullshit, or ignores it. It used to get a free pass, (apparently still does, from admin,) but lately posters are either blocking it or attacking it where they used to let it slide. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground now. 

1 minute ago, scotty said:

What's happening is that pretty much everyone now either reacts to the endless river of Pen bullshit, or ignores it. It used to get a free pass, (apparently still does, from admin,) but lately posters are either blocking it or attacking it where they used to let it slide. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground now. 

Confabulation issues again Professor. Can any of you go a day without mentioning me?

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Why, though? Its Pen. Been here since the dawn of time, doubt she's going to fuck off any time soon. Its like calling the Cliffs of Dover an albino cunt.

Its fucking cat-scratching post cunting is what it is - action through habit alone with absolutely no payoff.

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

For the past four years or so pretty well every nomination good or bad has been derailed by cunts speculating what I or some other poor cunt has got between their legs and you have been every bit as bad as any of them. In the last four weeks Frank took time off but  the usual cunts were still dragging his name into every almost nomination. I do not know who or what Frank is, what he posts might be confabulation but regardless he has run rings around a group of very sad unimaginative middle class, middle aged men. What the fuck are your lives like why do you need to drag the same things into every nomination, what the fuck is wrong with you all are your lives all so sad and empty?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

If you want real stuff of legend does anyone remember when Drew Peacock outed Some Cunt from Rotherham for owning a shop that sold surgical appliances? Hillarious responses and not a single mention about what people might have between their legs.

I do remember that actually. Good times.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Are you Drew or the cunt from Rotherham? If its the latter, can I get some chloroform in bulk?

I think chloroform is banned now in Rotherham. Something about kids being drugged and nonced-up by a gang who's ethnicity is definitely not an issue.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why, though? Its Pen. Been here since the dawn of time, doubt she's going to fuck off any time soon. Its like calling the Cliffs of Dover an albino cunt.

Its fucking cat-scratching post cunting is what it is - action through habit alone with absolutely no payoff.

It’s not difficult, Killa. If someone’s getting on your tits, block them ffs…problem sorted.

Just now, Clavo said:

Also Meltdown Benny's oozing adoration (after seeing the picture) of the "perfect" woman who claimed to have had 1,000 lovers (Warren something or the other) .. the woman later turned out to be a 6 foot post op transexual.

I often wonder what happened to Benny, I hope he didn't end it all. But I suspect he may have done.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

For the record I still think he's inevitably going to stab you in the back and rape your heartbroken corpse at some point, but I will try my hardest to protect your arse virginity by glassing the greasy cunt before penetration when the time comes and drop your remains off at the nearest Post Office to ensure you get a decent burial.

You've repeated this several times. Why would any semi-bright cunt on here be affected by anything I say or do? Do you honestly think that dyslexic cnut will roll over or do a 'stubby' when he finds me hiding in his bush? Fuck of RK you dopey little gimp. 

Just now, Frank said:

You've repeated this several times. Why would any semi-bright cunt on here be affected by anything I say for do? Do you honestly think that dyslexic cnut will roll over or do a 'stubby' when he finds me hiding in his bush? Fuck of RK you dopey little gimp

That a perfume or something?