CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very, ACTUALLY true. So now you're spouting misinformation in defence of paedophiles? I mean, they're born that way aren't they? They can't help it. It's just another form of sexuality for you to advocate in favour of. 

You sick fucking beast.

I've got Pen blocked as you know, but I've seen enough people quoting it and R-Soles today to notice that they appear to be forming some sort of sinister double act.

I suppose like attracts like and two disturbed odd balls are always going to end up sniffing each other out.

The Venables and Thompson of The Corner, I want them both dead.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very, ACTUALLY true. So now you're spouting misinformation in defence of paedophiles? I mean, they're born that way aren't they? They can't help it. It's just another form of sexuality for you to advocate in favour of. 

You sick fucking beast.

No I am not. A lot of them turn out to be ordinary married men with seemingly loving wives and families, sometimes with wives and children. Russel Bishops was such a case. The Wests were a married couple with children, Fritsel I think was also married with children. Some 30 years ago (in 1988) I went with friend to see her father. When she was a child he had raped her and served a prison sentence for that crime, once out of prison he found a new partner and married her and had two children. He then killed her and was serving a life sentence at the prison t Portsmouth. We were let into a room with him and other murders who were seeing their wives and relatives. When I spoke to him he just seemed ordinary just a bit simple and slightly vacant but if anything but nothing out of the ordinary. Looking around the room what was frightening was how ordinary most of the men in there seemed. When we left I stopped and spoke to one of the prison officers and said how normal most of them looked ..he said yes and that was what made it so worrying. I am not defending tem, I am just saying how ordinary most of them seem to most people. There are no flashing lights on them saying "PERVERT".

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got Pen blocked as you know, but I've seen enough people quoting it and R-Soles today to notice that they appear to be forming some sort of sinister double act.

I suppose like attracts like and two disturbed odd balls are always going to end up sniffing each other out.

The Venables and Thompson of The Corner, I want them both dead.

What are you trying to say? Venables and Thompson were offspring of poor parenting but that was not really an excuse for what they did as most children of failed parenting actually probably turn out ok. As to Venables I doubt that it will ever be safe to release him. As to Thompson I don't think that there is much about him in the public domain.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Post Removed

Wolfie .. you open your bottle of white lightening when you get up at midday and slowing sink into a alcoholic haze. You are probably the thickest cunt on here. What you have on here is banter and bullshit mixed with a bit of real lift experience and opinion. He you don't want bullshit perhaps you should go and join the local Methodist forum. You really cannot help yourself.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

If I had my way I would nail up these fuckers in that fucking closet. Then I would stick my little winkle through the keyhole and make The Carrotcruncher suck on it. 

Oops, what have I said? Please delete this Mr Roops as I fear I have made a cunt of myself. I know you do it every day but some of us have standards.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

The world is fucked. Sexual deviants should be jailed,that includes everyone that isn't straight.

Ps Raging Iron Man

Battyman

Wonder(if its a)woman

Cock Robin The Boy Wonder

14 hours ago, Clavo said:

No I am not. A lot of them turn out to be ordinary married men with seemingly loving wives and families, sometimes with wives and children. Russel Bishops was such a case. The Wests were a married couple with children, Fritsel I think was also married with children. Some 30 years ago (in 1988) I went with friend to see her father. When she was a child he had raped her and served a prison sentence for that crime, once out of prison he found a new partner and married her and had two children. He then killed her and was serving a life sentence at the prison t Portsmouth. We were let into a room with him and other murders who were seeing their wives and relatives. When I spoke to him he just seemed ordinary just a bit simple and slightly vacant but if anything but nothing out of the ordinary. Looking around the room what was frightening was how ordinary most of the men in there seemed. When we left I stopped and spoke to one of the prison officers and said how normal most of them looked ..he said yes and that was what made it so worrying. I am not defending tem, I am just saying how ordinary most of them seem to most people. There are no flashing lights on them saying "PERVERT".

You saw him in prison? Blimey, I didn't realise Portsmouth prison had a station. Did he have a valid ticket? 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The world is fucked. Sexual deviants should be jailed,that includes everyone that isn't straight.

Ps Raging Iron Man

Battyman

Wonder(if its a)woman

Cock Robin The Boy Wonder

The way the world is going, it won't be long until The Paedophile Information Exchange is back up and running and demanding representation for beasts as well.

Anyone for 'The Fiddler'?

glkv1hig9tw51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg

On 11/10/2021 at 13:54, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe this is the ongoing process of the intelligent ape that is Homo sapien slowly devolving itself, accompanied by nature's way of attempting to lessen the progession of the incredible rate at which humans are spreading. Compare to the 1950s (a mere blink in history) and there were never quite as many gay people – or extreme mincers or bulldykes, or transsexuals, or people having sex-changes, all of whom are under the LGBT banner – as there are nowadays. Nor is there the political pressure to accept them, especially when gender changes and ensuing counselling are paid for by the public at large, most of whom disagree with the way some of the money they earn is spent by the NHS.

The stresses of more technology to accommodate less elbow space goes against the grain of the natural evolution which has made us into the dominant species we are. When famine and war comes – which it will as Earth's scarce recources become more desirable by superpowers as the demographic continues to cover every square inch of what's left – the Ray Mears of this world, as well as those bushcrafters who spend much time outdoors (that's not you @Clavo), those who were in the military, and those who spend time outdoors after dark collecting samples of dogshit (that's most definitely you @dave, lol), will be best-placed to surive the biological and nuclear aftermath. As I've said previously, there's sbsolutely no hope for humankind. I'll give it another 150-200 years and that'll be it. Dinosaurs in human form. Good riddance. May the howl of the wolf be the final sound the last survivor might hear, before they die and planet Earth gently recovers (that'll be you, @judgetwi, as the whale-like fat reserves you carry will keep you afloat for months in the North Sea).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I believe this is the ongoing process of the intelligent ape that is Homo sapien slowly devolving itself, accompanied by nature's way of attempting to lessen the progession of the incredible rate at which humans are spreading. Compare to the 1950s (a mere blink in history) and there were never quite as many gay people – or extreme mincers or bulldykes, or transsexuals, or people having sex-changes, all of whom are under the LGBT banner – as there are nowadays. Nor is there the political pressure to accept them, especially when gender changes and ensuing counselling are paid for by the public at large, most of whom disagree with the way some of the money they earn is spent by the NHS.

The stresses of more technology to accommodate less elbow space goes against the grain of the natural evolution which has made us into the dominant species we are. When famine and war comes – which it will as Earth's scarce recources become more desirable by superpowers as the demographic continues to cover every square inch of what's left – the Ray Mears of this world, as well as those bushcrafters who spend much time outdoors (that's not you @Clavo), those who were in the military, and those who spend time outdoors after dark collecting samples of dogshit (that's most definitely you @dave, lol), will be best-placed to surive the biological and nuclear aftermath. As I've said previously, there's sbsolutely no hope for humankind. I'll give it another 150-200 years and that'll be it. Dinosaurs in human form. Good riddance. May the howl of the wolf be the final sound the last survivor might hear, before they die and planet Earth gently recovers (that'll be you, @judgetwi, as the whale-like fat reserves you carry will keep you afloat for months in the North Sea).

Like myself you Wiffles and one or two other "hardnuts" on here would not be amongst the survivors nor would any of these television survival "experts" (What did that "Lofty" say about Bear Grylls" and Ray Mears?. Say what you like about most of these cunts who are being paddled across the channel each night have seen hardship and deprivation that none of you could imagine and they have survived. No public school eduction or being born with a silver spoon in their mouths. No years of university and still talking like an illiterate yob.

On 12/10/2021 at 15:06, Wolfie said:

You wasted how long, writing this pile of bollocks?

Job a bit slack, is it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dave said:

You wasted how long, writing this pile of bollocks?

Job a bit slack, is it?

Good evening, Mr Shit – the site's no.1 poo-infatuated weirdo who wouldn't continually be referred to as such if he hadn't created the situation for himself in the first fucking place. How's the 25 year-old economy 7 wall heater shaping up for another winter in your grotty little £400pcm damp basement flat?

I write quickly and accurately, much in the same way you collect shit samples and bag them speedily to avoid getting seen.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 21:52, Clavo said:

Wolfie .. you open your bottle of white lightening when you get up at midday and slowing sink into a alcoholic haze. You are probably the thickest cunt on here. What you have on here is banter and bullshit mixed with a bit of real lift experience and opinion. He you don't want bullshit perhaps you should go and join the local Methodist forum. You really cannot help yourself.

No matter my preceding comment has been removed by The Vulcan – it elicited a response like this, so it did its job rather well.