CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hrh ,Ponce Andrew

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

So, this snivelling colostomy bag has been told he'll face no criminal charges.

Well, the whole, dysfunction fucking family are Teflon coated. This sad cunts track record with the Judies is fairly wank.He was fucking about with Koo Stark, who , I have to say , had a certain ,"Fuck the arse off me , then kick my fucking head in kind of appeal.

He fucked that up and she ran , screaming to the hills. Next, it was , fat Sarah Fuckwitson.The ginger minger.Her twat was said be like a railway tunnel where smelly ginger grass grew , unchecked around its borders. A source of fascination to zoologists who studied the many exotic creatures who lived there.

He fucked that up. 

If the pudgy faced, spineless sweaty fucking nonce had have stood up and shouted at the media, 'Fuck you bunch of limp dicked wankers , she was 17 and I was 58, I shagged her brains out ! I still got it, you ain't !" I would have had respect. He didn't. He went and his under Mummy's iron gusset and started with the bullshit.He stood down from royal duties. How do you take a break from doing fuck all ?

Poor old Betty must look at the amoeba the she and salvering Phil begat and pray to the Lord Almighty for a MG42 and a couple of boxes of armour piecing ammunition

6 minutes ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Well, the whole, dysfunction fucking family are Teflon coated. This sad cunts track record with the Judies is fairly wank.He was fucking about with Koo Stark, who , I have to say , had a certain ,"Fuck the arse off me , then kick my fucking head in kind of appeal.

He fucked that up and she ran , screaming to the hills. Next, it was , fat Sarah Fuckwitson.The ginger minger.Her twat was said be like a railway tunnel where smelly ginger grass grew , unchecked around its borders. A source of fascination to zoologists who studied the many exotic creatures who lived there.

He fucked that up. 

If the pudgy faced, spineless sweaty fucking nonce had have stood up and shouted at the media, 'Fuck you bunch of limp dicked wankers , she was 17 and I was 58, I shagged her brains out ! I still got it, you ain't !" I would have had respect. He didn't. He went and his under Mummy's iron gusset and started with the bullshit.He stood down from royal duties. How do you take a break from doing fuck all ?

Poor old Betty must look at the amoeba the she and salvering Phil begat and pray to the Lord Almighty for a MG42 and a couple of boxes of armour piecing ammunition

I can't say that I would have had respect for him either way. Just the fact that he was mixing publicly with a known child sex pervert should have been enough for him to have been pushed into some quiet corner or given a fast car ride through a tunnel. TBH it was always going to be quietly brushed under carpet .. things might get interesting once her maj pops her clogs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vicious Bastard said:

He fucked that up. 

Quality. 👍👍👍

He fucked that up. 

At last…a real Scouser for the beasts on here to consume. That’s me off the hook Laa.

Guest judgetwi

I’m afraid Her Maj has to take responsibility for her three fucked up sons and there’s no getting away from it. 

The idiot Charlie boy being King doesn’t bear thinking about. When she snuffs it there  will be a lot of weeping and virtue signalling but then we are left with the shit. That will be interesting.

He fucked that up. 

Impossible, given the cunt got pensioned off at birth.

2 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

He fucked that up. 

I believe his accuser/s was/were offered settlements to shut the fuck up. One can only imagine it was a shit load of money but I’d desperately love to see the fat dirty walrus nailed for his noncing crimes and being part of Epstein’s inner circle. That Maxwell cunt is apparently still under lock and key in the US and hopefully it’ll just be a matter of time before she spills the beans on the whole rotten cadre of paedos 

• 3 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Far be it for me to defend this posh sack of shit but how come he has been stripped of his military patronages and is not allowed to call himself HRH anymore? It seems Her Maj is saying “He’s a dirty little boy and he definitely fucking did it” when he hasn’t even had his day in court. 

If the Royals think that going woke, with all their mental elf and tree hugging bullshit, is going to save them they are dreaming. I look forward to seeing  Baldybollocks Will’s smiling head impaled on the railings outside Buck House.

Muggy fucking cunts. 

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Far be it for me to defend this posh sack of shit but how come he has been stripped of his military patronages and is not allowed to call himself HRH anymore? It seems Her Maj is saying “He’s a dirty little boy and he definitely fucking did it” when he hasn’t even had his day in court. 

I think what she's really saying is, "On the off chance you get slapped with a $10m fine, don't think it's coming out of MY fucking jewels!"

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think what she's really saying is, "On the off chance you get slapped with a $10m fine, don't think it's coming out of MY fucking jewels!"

Perhaps he needs to befriend Nastya? The 7 year old Russian girl that is reported today to have earned £20M from YouTube last year. Could be a win on multiple levels for the alleged dirty pervert. 

On 11/10/2021 at 22:31, judgetwi said:

I’m afraid Her Maj has to take responsibility for her three fucked up sons and there’s no getting away from it. 

The idiot Charlie boy being King doesn’t bear thinking about. When she snuffs it there  will be a lot of weeping and virtue signalling but then we are left with the shit. That will be interesting.

Interesting. I would have had you down as a royalist, Jewdy. You know the sort of cunt who refuses to lick a stamp, and has a small portrait of Liz on his wall next to an even larger one of Nick Griffin.

I'm just hoping that Maxwell has set up a data dump with Wikileaks in the event that she's topped by the authorities, and drops a few images of Andy and Co. However she's a Mossad agent so expect her to mysteriously disappear into the the federal prison systems bowels, and then a year later out the backdoor to a waiting private jet. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If the Royals think that going woke, with all their mental elf and tree hugging bullshit, is going to save them they are dreaming. I look forward to seeing  Baldybollocks Will’s smiling head impaled on the railings outside Buck House.

Muggy fucking cunts. 

I find myself agreeing with you, Jewdith. I'm no fan of inherited privilege and I'd happily see the whole Royal family put against a wall and shot. The media frenzy and presumption of guilt until proven innocent makes me extremely uneasy though. 

Have you seen recent images of his accuser? It seems she's spent the $500K Epstein settlement, and the last 12 years, indulging a passion for food and plastic surgery. Now that well is running dry she's going for an even bigger pay day. Forget what the out of court settlement might (will) be, despite the claims of her scumbag lawyer suggesting she just wants recognition of the pain she's suffered, the publicity, TV appearances and book rights are a blank cheque.

Not bad for being fucked three times when you're 17, allegedly. 

• Like 2

On 14/01/2022 at 20:26, Major Cunt said:

Interesting. I would have had you down as a royalist, Jewdy. You know the sort of cunt who refuses to lick a stamp, and has a small portrait of Liz on his wall next to an even larger one of Nick Griffin.

I'm just hoping that Maxwell has set up a data dump with Wikileaks in the event that she's topped by the authorities, and drops a few images of Andy and Co. However she's a Mossad agent so expect her to mysteriously disappear into the the federal prison systems bowels, and then a year later out the backdoor to a waiting private jet. 

I always had him down as the type that fervently embraced licking the back side. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Goober said:

I find myself agreeing with you, Jewdith. I'm no fan of inherited privilege and I'd happily see the whole Royal family put against a wall and shot. The media frenzy and presumption of guilt until proven innocent makes me extremely uneasy though. 

Have you seen recent images of his accuser? It seems she's spent the $500K Epstein settlement, and the last 12 years, indulging a passion for food and plastic surgery. Now that well is running dry she's going for an even bigger pay day. Forget what the out of court settlement might (will) be, despite the claims of her scumbag lawyer suggesting she just wants recognition of the pain she's suffered, the publicity, TV appearances and book rights are a blank cheque.

Not bad for being fucked three times when you're 17, allegedly. 

The power Andrew has, he must be able to arrange 'an accident' a la Diana, you'd have thought?

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The power Andrew has, he must be able to arrange 'an accident' a la Diana, you'd have thought?

Would a couple of million ease your trauma of being fucked whilst bent over a skip round the back of the local Odeon when you were 17? 

Let's not mention accidents in underpasses. Andy's alleged, ahem, accidents in Virginia's tunnel seems to be the root cause of all his current problems. 

Not a bad problem to have when you can offload all your responsibilities, still get paid fuck loads of cash, and still have your ex wife on tap to lick trainer fungus from between your toes though. 

Of course, in the real world, this intellect-resistant nonce would be strung up by his foreskin and beaten into a barely recognisable mass of faeces and offal via the medium of a tyre lever.

If ever there was a bloke needing Sutcliffed, it's this cunt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Of course, in the real world, this intellect-resistant nonce would be strung up by his foreskin and beaten into a barely recognisable mass of faeces and offal via the medium of a tyre lever.

If ever there was a bloke needing Sutcliffed, it's this cunt.

This has filled me with a warm serenity. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Would a couple of million ease your trauma of being fucked whilst bent over a skip round the back of the local Odeon when you were 17? 

Let's not mention accidents in underpasses. Andy's alleged, ahem, accidents in Virginia's tunnel seems to be the root cause of all his current problems. 

Not a bad problem to have when you can offload all your responsibilities, still get paid fuck loads of cash, and still have your ex wife on tap to lick trainer fungus from between your toes though. 

I dunno Goober. Did it ease yours? 

Guest judgetwi

Poor Randy. I expect he will be confined to a cottage ( fucking great mansion to you and me ) somewhere on the Sandringham Estate. Now and again they will let him out to go to a Pizza Hut or something where he can mix freely with the other degenerates Naaarfak is famous for. It’s a high price to pay for banging a prozzie, especially when you consider the things his ancestors got up to, the filthy bastards.

Sorry, I should have said “allegedly” obviously.

• 1 month later...