CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10082277/Radio-DJ-Emma-B-says-flashed-Wayne-Couzens-13-years-killed-Sarah-Everard.html

DJ Emma B has claimed that she was flashed by pervy murdering cunt Wayne Couzens 14 years ago. Now, there has been so many well known personalities who, in the past, claim to have been raped, touched up or assaulted that, to be honest, makes me question whether its true or not. To remember someone's face that she saw for just a few seconds, 14 years ago, is some fucking fete of memory. 

What's the general consensus on here? Is she telling the truth or is the 'B' in her name stand for 'Bullshit'?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10082277/Radio-DJ-Emma-B-says-flashed-Wayne-Couzens-13-years-killed-Sarah-Everard.html

DJ Emma B has claimed that she was flashed by pervy murdering cunt Wayne Couzens 14 years ago. Now, there has been so many well known personalities who, in the past, claim to have been raped, touched up or assaulted that, to be honest, makes me question whether its true or not. To remember someone's face that she saw for just a few seconds, 14 years ago, is some fucking fate of memory. 

What's the general consensus on here? Is she telling the truth or is the 'B' in her name stand for 'Bullshit'?

She might think that she is telling the truth .. there are a lot of bald/shaven-headed headed spindly cunts about and they all look pretty much the same.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

DJ Emma B has claimed that she was flashed by pervy murdering cunt Wayne Couzens 14 years ago. Now, there has been so many well known personalities who, in the past, claim to have been raped, touched up or assaulted that, to be honest, makes me question whether its true or not. To remember someone's face that she saw for just a few seconds, 14 years ago, is some fucking fete of memory. 

You can't moan when you attract beasts if you insist on calling yourself Baby Spice.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You can't moan when you attract beasts if you insist on calling yourself Baby Spice.

I thought it was her at first too Decs, but it's some munting old "DJ" who thinks she can take a few years off her age by abbreviating her surname to an initial.

This makes her claim even less likely than I originally thought, as she's as rough as a junkie's carpet. The only thing I'd expose to her is an industrial belt sander. 

• Like 4

Lying fucking bandwagon jumping cunt. Same M.O as 'Duffy'...

'I was drugged and smuggled out of the country while I was unconscious. I was held hostage and repeatedly raped over a 4 week period. Then I was brought back to the UK'

Really Duffy? Brought back just in time for your new album to be released. And let's not forget, British Airways are always transporting unconscious people with no documentation around the world. And who abducted you Duffy? Oh, you don't know their name or what they looked like.. after spending four weeks with them, you can't offer the most basic description? Oh yeah, except that they were white, obviously.

Lying attention seeking cunts. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I was drugged and smuggled out of the country while I was unconscious. I was held hostage and repeatedly raped over a 4 week period. Then I was brought back to the UK'

Really Duffy? Brought back just in time for your new album to be released. And let's not forget, British Airways are always transporting unconscious people with no documentation around the world. And who abducted you Duffy? Oh, you don't know their name or what they looked like.. after spending four weeks with them, you can't offer the most basic description? Oh yeah, except that they were white, obviously.

Was she the same Duffy that was in Please Sir?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her imaginary rapist definitely didn't show her any 'Mercy'. 

Lol.

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Her imaginary rapist definitely didn't show her any 'Mercy'. 

Lol.

It's beyond any credibility. This cunt has the criminal acumen to successfully and anonymously smuggle her abroad and keep her hostage for a month, without her knowing his identity or the location. Why would he risk bringing her back rather than just leaving her dead in a ditch? Utter fucking bollocks.

The biggest giveaway is invariably that the imaginary crime is reported to Twitter rather than the police.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's beyond any credibility. This cunt has the criminal acumen to successfully and anonymously smuggle her abroad and keep her hostage for a month, without her knowing his identity or the location. Why would he risk bringing her back rather than just leaving her dead in a ditch? Utter fucking bollocks.

The biggest giveaway is invariably that the imaginary crime is reported to Twitter rather than the police.

The police should have stormed round to her gaff to demand the "culprit's" identity because somebody with that level of cunning is a danger to women everywhere.

It sounds like a sexual fantasy that submissive bitches have and she's decided to use it in an attempt to revive her tanked career.  Didn't work thank fuck but I still hope she fucking dies. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The police should have stormed round to her gaff to demand the "culprit's" identity because somebody with that level of cunning is a danger to women everywhere.

It sounds like a sexual fantasy that submissive bitches have and she's decided to use it in an attempt to revive her tanked career.  Didn't work thank fuck but I still hope she fucking dies. 

I know of a woman from Moretonhampstead who was abducted by aliens on a spaceship from Venus and held captive for three days and the police would not investigate.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Could it have been a black ops thing and she got confused?

A "black ops thing" ?  

Is Duffy a secret agent and all this singing malarkey just an elaborate cover then ?